Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why are you looking for women from Eastern Europe?

Well, that's actually all I want to know. I just wonder why a grown-up man with a decent self-esteem would be moaning about cheecky Eastern European women, check their IPs, compare pictures and e-mails with other "victims" and still write numerous e-mails to all these Svetlanas, Irinas and Natashas.

well Racy, i would say you have put a very valid question.

but, first of all why did you use the word "victims"? the victim is the person who is scammed.

now, as an answer, the average wage in russia seems to be in the region of about US$100 to US$150. a lady asking for US$300 for a passport (which incidentally is not true as they are cheaper) will make two months salary in one catch. if she hits 3 men in one month, she has made US$900. not a bad earner.

why check the isp's and check photos? very easy. nobody wants to go around sending money to a thief or as are called a scammer

BUT cannot call ALL russians scammers. there are the good lady that is looking for love. unfortunately it is as we call it "the needle in a haystack" and if you want that "needle" the person should not have to pay for all the "hay".

why write to eastern women. they have one quality which unfortunately is missing in a lot of western women. the family love and stability. and yes, western men do wish to find it

to be or not to be. that is the question.

well Racy, i would say you have put a very valid question.

but, first of all why did you use the word "victims"? the victim is the person who is scammed.

now, as an answer, the average wage in russia seems to be in the region of about US$100 to US$150. a lady asking for US$300 for a passport (which incidentally is not true as they are cheaper) will make two months salary in one catch. if she hits 3 men in one month, she has made US$900. not a bad earner.

why check the isp's and check photos? very easy. nobody wants to go around sending money to a thief or as are called a scammer

BUT cannot call ALL russians scammers. there are the good lady that is looking for love. unfortunately it is as we call it "the needle in a haystack" and if you want that "needle" the person should not have to pay for all the "hay".

why write to eastern women. they have one quality which unfortunately is missing in a lot of western women. the family love and stability. and yes, western men do wish to find it

Hi Nick,

Yes I am a lady, good guess (trying to be witty and flirty here, as any woman)
    I used the word "victims" 'cause I've looked through the website for 2 min and all I saw was moaning.
    As for money--why the hell to send any money at all?? I do understand about gifts, but money..Unless the girl is mega poor, but then there is another question-- why do you need smb without a career and ability to earn for herself? What will she do when she moves to your country? You want to have a wife like that? Sitting home and looking after you? I wouldn't if I was a man.
    Of course not all Russian women are scammers. I am not a scammer for instance ( I am Ukrainian though:-)) But I wasn't on any dating sites and I wasn't looking for a foreigner to come over to my town and "show me the world and make me happy".

Hi Nick,

Yes I am a lady, good guess (trying to be witty and flirty here, as any woman)
    I used the word "victims" 'cause I've looked through the website for 2 min and all I saw was moaning.
    As for money--why the hell to send any money at all?? I do understand about gifts, but money..Unless the girl is mega poor, but then there is another question-- why do you need smb without a career and ability to earn for herself? What will she do when she moves to your country? You want to have a wife like that? Sitting home and looking after you? I wouldn't if I was a man.
    Of course not all Russian women are scammers. I am not a scammer for instance ( I am Ukrainian though:-)) But I wasn't on any dating sites and I wasn't looking for a foreigner to come over to my town and "show me the world and make me happy".

imported_n/a Guest

No moaning here! I've made the mistakes and will not make them again. You seem to be one of the rare ones out there.Best of luck to you!

John

imported_n/a Guest

No moaning here! I've made the mistakes and will not make them again. You seem to be one of the rare ones out there.Best of luck to you!

John

Thanks John.
    I didn't want to sound too nasty, it was just a general impression.

Thanks John.
    I didn't want to sound too nasty, it was just a general impression.

hello Racy.

the reason you came on as a woman (i prefer using the word lady) is because you took the womens side. it is what we call "a hunch".

i do not know how much education you have. seem quite educated as your english is not what can be called "internet translator" style. you do have some typing mistakes but your english is very good

if you know about the western people, there is the "sherlock holmes" mentality. the suspense. the mystery in everybodys head.

is she genuine? is she real? is she a scammer?

you have to appriciate that most of the people on here have been scammed. hence share the information. it is like a place to learn.

personally i do not moan. actually i take it more as a laugh. something to pass the time. but..... it does not mean i am a fool

i did once send US$300 to somebody. i did it as a guesture. to help her enjoy a better life and NO she did not ask me for it. BUT when within about 3 weeks of receiving the money she asked for US$5000 for an operation for her mother........ then...... she lost a friend.

money, for somebody who earns US$100 a month it is not easy to travel abroad, although do have to say i have seen a lot of russian ladies in malta on holiday when i was there.

who says without a career and ability to earn for herself? if there is the idea with eastern ladies that all western men are clever it is wrong. there are millions in america who for example cannot read. there are a lot of people in the england who are illiterate and lazy and do not want to work.

the main thing that is looked for is the wife who is interested in having a loving home and a stable family life.

You say you are Ukrainian though:-))

i thought you were from the east and not from the united kingdom as you have under your "nick". once again, you did take the "russian" side in your first post. )))