Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hello Racy.

the reason you came on as a woman (i prefer using the word lady) is because you took the womens side. it is what we call "a hunch".

i do not know how much education you have. seem quite educated as your english is not what can be called "internet translator" style. you do have some typing mistakes but your english is very good

if you know about the western people, there is the "sherlock holmes" mentality. the suspense. the mystery in everybodys head.

is she genuine? is she real? is she a scammer?

you have to appriciate that most of the people on here have been scammed. hence share the information. it is like a place to learn.

personally i do not moan. actually i take it more as a laugh. something to pass the time. but..... it does not mean i am a fool

i did once send US$300 to somebody. i did it as a guesture. to help her enjoy a better life and NO she did not ask me for it. BUT when within about 3 weeks of receiving the money she asked for US$5000 for an operation for her mother........ then...... she lost a friend.

money, for somebody who earns US$100 a month it is not easy to travel abroad, although do have to say i have seen a lot of russian ladies in malta on holiday when i was there.

who says without a career and ability to earn for herself? if there is the idea with eastern ladies that all western men are clever it is wrong. there are millions in america who for example cannot read. there are a lot of people in the england who are illiterate and lazy and do not want to work.

the main thing that is looked for is the wife who is interested in having a loving home and a stable family life.

You say you are Ukrainian though:-))

i thought you were from the east and not from the united kingdom as you have under your "nick". once again, you did take the "russian" side in your first post. )))

to be or not to be. that is the question.

Hi again Nick,

I am not taking anybody??s side in this conversation because I simply want to clarify some things for myself. I am well aware of western ??Sherlock Holmes?? (God bless all the detective writers in the world) as I??ve spent long enough in Western Europe. Yes, I am Ukrainian but I live in London, so the stated info under my nickname is correct (even though you automatically started to have doubts, didn??t you???) Sorry about the mistakes?Xdifficult to write to the forum and pretend you are still a hard-working employee. I am happy with my education, it allows me to have a decent life and not rely on anybody too much. Any questions about my degrees?XI will answer??
    My rule is: friends are friends, money are money. You give/lend money?Xyou lose a friend. That??s peoples?? psychology?Xyou get something free?Xyou want more. And necessarily free

Hi again Nick,

I am not taking anybody??s side in this conversation because I simply want to clarify some things for myself. I am well aware of western ??Sherlock Holmes?? (God bless all the detective writers in the world) as I??ve spent long enough in Western Europe. Yes, I am Ukrainian but I live in London, so the stated info under my nickname is correct (even though you automatically started to have doubts, didn??t you???) Sorry about the mistakes?Xdifficult to write to the forum and pretend you are still a hard-working employee. I am happy with my education, it allows me to have a decent life and not rely on anybody too much. Any questions about my degrees?XI will answer??
    My rule is: friends are friends, money are money. You give/lend money?Xyou lose a friend. That??s peoples?? psychology?Xyou get something free?Xyou want more. And necessarily free

hmmmmm the english spelling and method of posting has changed a bit )))

have a nice time in london. personally i have been there and do not like it. LOL.

hmmmmm the english spelling and method of posting has changed a bit )))

have a nice time in london. personally i have been there and do not like it. LOL.

yup, spelling was spoilt by typing into Word and then copying from there..Working day is over, viva weekend and a Bank Holiday!

yup, spelling was spoilt by typing into Word and then copying from there..Working day is over, viva weekend and a Bank Holiday!

imported_n/a Guest

Racy, Would love to communicate with you outside of this forum. Any interest?

John

imported_n/a Guest

Racy, Would love to communicate with you outside of this forum. Any interest?

John

tjcat, sure, feel free to email me. Don't remember which email i left when registering--a real or a dodgy one. Will be checking both though.