Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Racy, I cannot spral for the other amreican males here, nut I became interested in woman of the FSU after a scam attempt. Thru corrospondance with several went fine even after seeing my pictures, it seems the Harley scared them off!! After a particularly pointed email about my finances and the ability to support a Ukrainian woman. I found an American Woman. By the way I was not looking for a young FSU woman but one my age (45 - 55). Now I use this forum as a brief bit of humour during my day. Some of the posts are sad and most are enlightening. Others are WTF brain are you guys thinking with. You won't buy a drink for a woman in a bar, but you will send $1300 dollars to some guy in Russia who found a picture of a pretty woman and put it on a dating site! Too bad I'm honest. I could buy my American Woman her own Harley

Randolph J Peters

Actually I want to imigrate to FSU before the USA becomes new New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations.

Actually I want to imigrate to FSU before the USA becomes new New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations.

Nick, thanks for advertising me!:-)
    Randy--absolutely agree with you regarding buing drinks and sending money.
    Dag--depends where you want to live in FSU. Could be worth than New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations:-)

Randy--absolutely agree with you regarding buing drinks and sending money.
    Dag--depends where you want to live in FSU. Could be worth than New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations:-)

quote:Originally posted by Racy

nee problem hinny. howz ya deein today? having a canny weekend? hope you are. :-)

to be or not to be. that is the question.

quote:Originally posted by Racy

nee problem hinny. howz ya deein today? having a canny weekend? hope you are. :-)

to be or not to be. that is the question.