Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Nick20045

it can also be that she is using either a proxy server or a spoofed ip.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Yo Nick,

very true, whatever, it's all fake lol. How you doing man, what's going on around here, very unseemly. Nevertheless, entertainment of the highest calibre.

Cheers boys,

Kowalski[8D]

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Yo Nick,

very true, whatever, it's all fake lol. How you doing man, what's going on around here, very unseemly. Nevertheless, entertainment of the highest calibre.

Cheers boys,

Kowalski[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Yo Nick,

Cheers boys,

Kowalski[8D]

yo there marra (or is that word too posh for a durhamite )

got my visa this week. paid for the ticket. leave 22nd september return 02 october. 2 nights in moscow. then off to vyborg. problem is the one i am supposed to see in moscow has not written for a couple of days. the one in vyborg has not written for a couple of days!!!!

lol. so been looking on sites. have learnt another russian word. putana

how you keeping?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Yo Nick,

Cheers boys,

Kowalski[8D]

yo there marra (or is that word too posh for a durhamite )

got my visa this week. paid for the ticket. leave 22nd september return 02 october. 2 nights in moscow. then off to vyborg. problem is the one i am supposed to see in moscow has not written for a couple of days. the one in vyborg has not written for a couple of days!!!!

lol. so been looking on sites. have learnt another russian word. putana

how you keeping?

Marra, oh man, that's soo up market hehe. Yeah, I could be doing better, but then so could everybody. Well have a good trip to the CCCP, but watch out for dem Gangsta dudes, Dreamer mentioned, btw was that guy on Acid lol lol.

I had an invite to go to Riga, for some left over relic from the Communard days, well OK, she's 47 lol. Maybe...If I'm really desperate.

Cheers

K

Marra, oh man, that's soo up market hehe. Yeah, I could be doing better, but then so could everybody. Well have a good trip to the CCCP, but watch out for dem Gangsta dudes, Dreamer mentioned, btw was that guy on Acid lol lol.

I had an invite to go to Riga, for some left over relic from the Communard days, well OK, she's 47 lol. Maybe...If I'm really desperate.

Cheers

K

not to worry. i have taxi from airport booked to hotel. then have one who is 34 coming round to meet me. she is from moscow. so will be using her as a guide she says she does not speak english. who cares.!!!! will be a laugh. can just imagine me........

me: hello, i is the nick (pointing at myself). you is olga? da.

her: bla bla bla (me not understand)

me: ok we go eat? (pointing at my mouth)

her: bla bla bla bla (once again in russian )

me: how you say jiggy jig is russian? (pointing at........ (well you know the rest))

by the way, the one in vyborg has written today apologising for delay so that one is back on. get taxi from hotel to train station. then she meets me in vyborg. once i come back i have a taxi booked to the airport.

will let you know how got on when i come back. but the agency i am using for my visa and bookings have an office in moscow so i have been told in emergencies to contact them.

not to worry. i have taxi from airport booked to hotel. then have one who is 34 coming round to meet me. she is from moscow. so will be using her as a guide she says she does not speak english. who cares.!!!! will be a laugh. can just imagine me........

me: hello, i is the nick (pointing at myself). you is olga? da.

her: bla bla bla (me not understand)

me: ok we go eat? (pointing at my mouth)

her: bla bla bla bla (once again in russian )

me: how you say jiggy jig is russian? (pointing at........ (well you know the rest))

by the way, the one in vyborg has written today apologising for delay so that one is back on. get taxi from hotel to train station. then she meets me in vyborg. once i come back i have a taxi booked to the airport.

will let you know how got on when i come back. but the agency i am using for my visa and bookings have an office in moscow so i have been told in emergencies to contact them.

Cool man, yeah, take care and let's know what happened.

Cheers

K