Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian Woman

Hey - no offense taken. I assumed that you were trying to make a point. I understood what you were doing. Every country / culture has its stereotypes which are usually somewhat or totally false. (Is it true that women in the UK are ugly and have bad teeth???? (lol)). I am sure that some folks will not get your special brand of humor and will trash you!!

From my experience, every place (Russia, US, UK, etc.) has those areas that you just stay away from unless you are looking for trouble.

My neighbor's wife......well....she looks better after I take a bunch of drugs. Texas.....well that is like its own country. Great place. Cheers.

quote:Originally posted by Hank

Hey - no offense taken. I assumed that you were trying to make a point. I understood what you were doing. Every country / culture has its stereotypes which are usually somewhat or totally false. (Is it true that women in the UK are ugly and have bad teeth???? (lol)). I am sure that some folks will not get your special brand of humor and will trash you!!

From my experience, every place (Russia, US, UK, etc.) has those areas that you just stay away from unless you are looking for trouble.

My neighbor's wife......well....she looks better after I take a bunch of drugs. Texas.....well that is like its own country. Great place. Cheers.
    no problem. can take a few punches if need be. LOL.

women in UK ...... well there are the nice ones (usually will cost an arm and a leg to take her out on a date), or she will be a junkie (know a few who are good looking but will not touch them as they are on smack) and yes there are the ones like dogs. the latter ones can usually pick them out when they order the first drink. usually it is a pint of lager. if you ask her if she wants a half glass, she will give you a funny stare (as if you are stupid) and drink that pint within 2 gulps. if she then asks you for a cigaretter....... you're in for the night. LOL. main problem with them is they know how to through a good punch as well. )))) teeth, i would say 65% of the population have stained teeth of some percentage.

i agree with you about all countries have places to stay away from. i know pubs over here that will not do pvc windows due to amount of times somebody flies out of a window after a fight. (i think we got that one from looking at too many westerns....... so blaiming on you americans LOL). where i live, on the weekend in the city, police walk the streets with dogs to stop fights!!! so yeah, they exist in all countries.

tip about the neighbours wife. keep her as we say "any port in a storm" LOL. and Texas I know. the independent state.

now i'm off to watch Fox News. ))))))

to be or not to be. that is the question.

quote:Originally posted by Hank

no problem. can take a few punches if need be. LOL.

women in UK ...... well there are the nice ones (usually will cost an arm and a leg to take her out on a date), or she will be a junkie (know a few who are good looking but will not touch them as they are on smack) and yes there are the ones like dogs. the latter ones can usually pick them out when they order the first drink. usually it is a pint of lager. if you ask her if she wants a half glass, she will give you a funny stare (as if you are stupid) and drink that pint within 2 gulps. if she then asks you for a cigaretter....... you're in for the night. LOL. main problem with them is they know how to through a good punch as well. )))) teeth, i would say 65% of the population have stained teeth of some percentage.

i agree with you about all countries have places to stay away from. i know pubs over here that will not do pvc windows due to amount of times somebody flies out of a window after a fight. (i think we got that one from looking at too many westerns....... so blaiming on you americans LOL). where i live, on the weekend in the city, police walk the streets with dogs to stop fights!!! so yeah, they exist in all countries.

tip about the neighbours wife. keep her as we say "any port in a storm" LOL. and Texas I know. the independent state.

now i'm off to watch Fox News. ))))))

to be or not to be. that is the question.