Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

your a legend nick, your help is priceless, will keep you updated. nah, never been called kitten b4...don't want to again either..lol

hello kitten

no problem. i would not say "dump her" but i would say be very very cautious.

the main thing i learnt is:

a: make allowances for the english. hence read the letter twice or three times to make sure understand what is intended to be said NOT what is written. remember online translators can make mistakes. you have to make allowance for the mistakes of when she translated your letter to read it. and then make allowances for the mistakes when she translates her letter to you.

b: think of it like a chess game. try and work out the next move she is going to play. makes it fun as well.

and if you find a scammer, reel her in . they make good fun teasing them.

to be or not to be. that is the question.

hello kitten

no problem. i would not say "dump her" but i would say be very very cautious.

the main thing i learnt is:

a: make allowances for the english. hence read the letter twice or three times to make sure understand what is intended to be said NOT what is written. remember online translators can make mistakes. you have to make allowance for the mistakes of when she translated your letter to read it. and then make allowances for the mistakes when she translates her letter to you.

b: think of it like a chess game. try and work out the next move she is going to play. makes it fun as well.

and if you find a scammer, reel her in . they make good fun teasing them.

just another one, i have checked her previous emails and all are from different ip addy's also dif ports...does this mean anything????they all trace back to the same place though...

just another one, i have checked her previous emails and all are from different ip addy's also dif ports...does this mean anything????they all trace back to the same place though...

this ip addy is from her first email, neotrace came up with unknown, outside of engels, check it out for your self.. 217.118.90.1

this ip addy is from her first email, neotrace came up with unknown, outside of engels, check it out for your self.. 217.118.90.1

different ip addys means she is on a dialup. same as i said before. broadband adsl are fixed addys but can be spoofed. dialup usually last digits change. (dialup can also be spoofed) but for the common person they do not do this as it means "messing about". rememeber to a scammer time = money. also different ports on the pc is ok. it shows private pc. remember internet cafes use mostly adsl. one port. reason, which i have already said in a different post. computers in russia are expensive. people want value for money. cannot put say a 700Mhz pc in an internet cafe with a dialup. but can use a 700Mhz pc with adsl and the connection is about same as a 2 Ghz pc. now somebody in russia what will they change? pc (multiple if for an internet cafe), or dialup to adsl? i have seen 500Mhz pc's in malta being used for internet cafes. but the connection is adsl and they are pretty fast. remember pc's in russia are about US$1000 each. which internet cafe (we will call him Yuri) will fork out say US$10,000 to have decent internet and still use dialup!????????

when neotrace gives unknown as last node it means that isp is not in use. i.e. either the computer is switched off (internet cafes do not do this hence another pointer at being private pc) or, nobody is using that isp at the moment. remember isp are randomly given out. so back to questioning her. ask her if she has a private pc or uses internet cafe.

be daring. be a sherlock homes.

p.s. and ask her what type of kitten you are. skinny, furry, siamese? she if she replies "poodle" LOL. sorry but you have me laughing my head off being called a kitten

different ip addys means she is on a dialup. same as i said before. broadband adsl are fixed addys but can be spoofed. dialup usually last digits change. (dialup can also be spoofed) but for the common person they do not do this as it means "messing about". rememeber to a scammer time = money. also different ports on the pc is ok. it shows private pc. remember internet cafes use mostly adsl. one port. reason, which i have already said in a different post. computers in russia are expensive. people want value for money. cannot put say a 700Mhz pc in an internet cafe with a dialup. but can use a 700Mhz pc with adsl and the connection is about same as a 2 Ghz pc. now somebody in russia what will they change? pc (multiple if for an internet cafe), or dialup to adsl? i have seen 500Mhz pc's in malta being used for internet cafes. but the connection is adsl and they are pretty fast. remember pc's in russia are about US$1000 each. which internet cafe (we will call him Yuri) will fork out say US$10,000 to have decent internet and still use dialup!????????

when neotrace gives unknown as last node it means that isp is not in use. i.e. either the computer is switched off (internet cafes do not do this hence another pointer at being private pc) or, nobody is using that isp at the moment. remember isp are randomly given out. so back to questioning her. ask her if she has a private pc or uses internet cafe.

be daring. be a sherlock homes.

p.s. and ask her what type of kitten you are. skinny, furry, siamese? she if she replies "poodle" LOL. sorry but you have me laughing my head off being called a kitten

bluewater..... I googled her name and this is what I turn up. I have a picture if you want it , email me and give me your email addy. Other info is very good looking, black hair, age 26 DOB 12 05 79. from zvenigovo 5'8" 118#. I may be wrong but with the info you have given this is what is available.