Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

oh and here is a good one to use........

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-russia1.htm

when you receive the mail (best if you are online and you notice the mail as soon as it comes in ie she just sent it) go on the above link

find where she lives or nearest city. notice the time. now work it out......

she says she works in a shop. hence most probably 9 to 5. but she sent the letter at 10. yeah...... liar. unless she happens to have a day off she should be at work

if she sends it at 4am. yeah..... liar. no woman in her right head goes to an internet cafe at 4am (even if they are 24/7) to send a letter. a: it is not safe b: she has to wake up for work tomorrow

look at the times. compare to her letters. ask if she was working today when you get a letter at 10am 11am

easy way to catch them

C ya

to be or not to be. that is the question.

hey nick and toymaker,

does the pic i sent you seem familiar??
    you guys are legends in what you do and your advice, appreciate it heaps..thank you, as for you nick...well...still purring!!!!lol, let me know how you go in ru with your girl...i think they have the most beutiful qualities that women in my country have lost....

hey nick and toymaker,

you guys are legends in what you do and your advice, appreciate it heaps..thank you, as for you nick...well...still purring!!!!lol, let me know how you go in ru with your girl...i think they have the most beutiful qualities that women in my country have lost....

quote:Originally posted by bluewater69

hey nick and toymaker,

re piccie please check mail BUT sending piccies to others is what is a two edged sword. why?

well let us say you have been posting a lot of things about a woman and i like the idea of her. i look her up. find her on a site which seems respectable and i write to her. i already know most of the information because have read it. then to break you two up, i refer her to something like this board. genuine women do not like the idea of what they think are intimate letters being posted in public for all to read. she will dump you. do you get my drift?

not saying something i will do but, giving you something to think about. there is the part of checking on her. that is another two edged sword. one side is helps you find if she is a scammer. other side is if she finds out (see above) believe me you will get a mouthful about trust, and how she trusted you, and how you now shame her........ so think first ok?

re ru sent off passport for visa today. might help somebody. very cheap service http://www.realrussia.co.uk/. for people from overseas might be an idea to contact them and get a quote and see if works out cheaper.

re kitten. WOOF WOOF why not tell her to call you "my kuala bear"??? at least it is australian

hey nick and toymaker,

re piccie please check mail BUT sending piccies to others is what is a two edged sword. why?

well let us say you have been posting a lot of things about a woman and i like the idea of her. i look her up. find her on a site which seems respectable and i write to her. i already know most of the information because have read it. then to break you two up, i refer her to something like this board. genuine women do not like the idea of what they think are intimate letters being posted in public for all to read. she will dump you. do you get my drift?

not saying something i will do but, giving you something to think about. there is the part of checking on her. that is another two edged sword. one side is helps you find if she is a scammer. other side is if she finds out (see above) believe me you will get a mouthful about trust, and how she trusted you, and how you now shame her........ so think first ok?

re ru sent off passport for visa today. might help somebody. very cheap service http://www.realrussia.co.uk/. for people from overseas might be an idea to contact them and get a quote and see if works out cheaper.

re kitten. WOOF WOOF why not tell her to call you "my kuala bear"??? at least it is australian

true nick, know your point...good luck to all that try....
    and it's KOALA mate...lol...

thanks again
    John

thanks again
    John

thanks again
    John
    i blame it on my online translator LOL and at least it is nice animal and does not go meow and jump on your backside when you are "being a naughty boy" and dig its claws in

signing off now

WOOF

thanks again
    John
    i blame it on my online translator LOL and at least it is nice animal and does not go meow and jump on your backside when you are "being a naughty boy" and dig its claws in

signing off now

WOOF

@bluewater69

here is one for you which shows definetely an internet cafe

Received: from sail (adsl-gw.etr.ru [83.234.58.24*])

i've changed the last digit to an * myself.

see how it says adsl?