Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Racy

Nick, it's not about the names she calls a guy, it is about WHEN she starts doing that. You know what I mean?
    Howdy by the way?
    Racy

you have to understand that sometimes we make jokes.

anyway hinny. did ya have a luvely weekend? wot did yee get up ta? ower 'ere last neet it pourd with rain and most of the roads were flooded.

take care. and nice to see a bonny lass post once in a while.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Nae rain here! Hot, hot, bloody hot.
    P.S. seems like all this website is a big joke. If I saw it 2 years ago I would be scared to marry a foreigner

Nae rain here! Hot, hot, bloody hot.
    P.S. seems like all this website is a big joke. If I saw it 2 years ago I would be scared to marry a foreigner

lol.

Racy there two ways to look at life.

The joke or the optimist.

the joke is good because you laugh. the optimist is good because you use the head but you die young from too much brain power.

anyway hun.... i have put in for my visa. if all goes ok.......

i will be in moscow next month
    i will arrested within 24 hours

anybody knows what is the procedure if i get arrested for knocking somebody's jaw out of place?????????

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

lol.

Racy there two ways to look at life.

The joke or the optimist.

the joke is good because you laugh. the optimist is good because you use the head but you die young from too much brain power.

anyway hun.... i have put in for my visa. if all goes ok.......

i will be in moscow next month
    i will arrested within 24 hours

anybody knows what is the procedure if i get arrested for knocking somebody's jaw out of place?????????

relax, moscow is fine.
    just avoid dark streets, speaking english to your girl in a cab (you'll be charged twice more than actual price is), hanging around away from downtown, going to internet places on your own

relax, moscow is fine.
    just avoid dark streets, speaking english to your girl in a cab (you'll be charged twice more than actual price is), hanging around away from downtown, going to internet places on your own

relax, moscow is fine.
    you know!!!! i would say i luv ya...... but.......

divvint ya warry. dark streets aint gonna bother. speaking english to my girl??? heck she is gonna be in same hotel as me!!!!

**** understand what you mean "hanging around away from downtown"

as to going to internet places on my own...... will i get raped by some beautiful russian woman?

yeah!!!! i am the lucky one. i have just been told that i have to be the perfect gentleman. i MUST NOT look at other women sexually. i MUST NOT think of other women sexually and i must hold her hand all the time to show other women i have a girlfriend.

well i have wanted to go to Russia for a long time but as we say in England.....

somebody please shoot me!!!! i am in deep sh*t!

relax, moscow is fine.
    you know!!!! i would say i luv ya...... but.......

divvint ya warry. dark streets aint gonna bother. speaking english to my girl??? heck she is gonna be in same hotel as me!!!!

**** understand what you mean "hanging around away from downtown"

as to going to internet places on my own...... will i get raped by some beautiful russian woman?

yeah!!!! i am the lucky one. i have just been told that i have to be the perfect gentleman. i MUST NOT look at other women sexually. i MUST NOT think of other women sexually and i must hold her hand all the time to show other women i have a girlfriend.

well i have wanted to go to Russia for a long time but as we say in England.....

somebody please shoot me!!!! i am in deep sh*t!

Nick how late in the month are you going there? I am headed there in Early Oct. will arrive Moscow on the 6th.