Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks muchly....I am going to have fun with this one too. Will keep in touch how it goes. I got the same info from dnsstuff so I am certain of the scam. Beautiful lady but is falling too fast for my comfort. Just the right pictures for late night viewing.

send no money.....please

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

Just the right pictures for late night viewing. send no money.....please
    try and "reel her in"....... its good fun.

if she asks for money, the more money she asks for is how big is your demand.

US$500 you want to see her in skimpy clothes. US$1000 you want to see her topless........

then when you tell her you are going to dump her, watch the pleading

eehhhhhh i'm wicked

to be or not to be. that is the question.

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

Just the right pictures for late night viewing. send no money.....please
    try and "reel her in"....... its good fun.

if she asks for money, the more money she asks for is how big is your demand.

US$500 you want to see her in skimpy clothes. US$1000 you want to see her topless........

then when you tell her you are going to dump her, watch the pleading

eehhhhhh i'm wicked

Nice job on the trace. LO, The record to chase, I believe is how many times you can get one to run to the WU office. I think the record is seven times for one individual, greedy russians lol lol. I'm just gonna watch ' Enemy at the Gates' , I'll answer other posts later.

Hmmm, how about a remake, 'Scammer on the Line' would be good, how brave English scam hunters shot down russian scammers lol lol.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Nice job on the trace. LO, The record to chase, I believe is how many times you can get one to run to the WU office. I think the record is seven times for one individual, greedy russians lol lol. I'm just gonna watch ' Enemy at the Gates' , I'll answer other posts later.

Hmmm, how about a remake, 'Scammer on the Line' would be good, how brave English scam hunters shot down russian scammers lol lol.

Cheers

K

enemy at the gates! YO MAN! is durham that far back!!! its been out for ages!!!

if your record is seven then you are a novice. had one. she wanted UK?470 to come to me to get married. so i wrote back saying that UK$740 was to cheap for somebody who loved me. (now that was a trick. if she REALLY did love me she would have pointed out the mistake). so i told her i will send her UK?1000

then i asked her if she would like her mum over for the wedding. she replied yes. so i told her i will send another UK?1000 for her mother. to buy clothes, tickets and what is needed.

then i wrote to her and told her that i was worried. she needed to travel to moscow. she needed taxi from train to hotel at airport. she needed the hotel at airport. then i told her she needed taxi from hotel to the airport. then i told her she needed money to spend in the departure lounge. then she needed money to fly from london to newcastle. and what about buying a russian wedding gown? and if we are going to get married she needs an engagement ring! so i will send another UK?1000. thats UK?3000 in all which is about US$5000

so i said i will send her the mctn (or whatever they call it). had to send two because of such a large amount.

BUT because of all the money i was sending i had to take a job in edinburugh and will not be back for 4 days so cannot answer mail.

so after 4 days i decided to answer her mail. there was LOADS of it. about how she went to WU and no sign. she went back. still no sign. she went back tried maybe name as surname and surname as name. no sign. all in all i would say about 20 mails.

now here is the good one. if you ever got caught, go on western union. put in the number and name and surname and it will come up as Picked up.

so what you do is send her a copy of that and congratulate that picked up the money and ask if she is now happy she is going to be with you.

then she will go back to wu. she will fight with them "because her loved one says somebody got the money". then it becomes an argument. you have proof she collected. she says she hasn't

then you point out the insecurities of the internet cafe. how somebody can put a program like keylogger on a pc to get passwords. for an id it is easy to make a fake one. (go on scammer sites and can get copies of fake id's). so you tell her maybe somebody got the password and collected the money. why not check. so she goes to wu to check

then you tell her "OHHHH i notice you have The Bat". if you use the internet cafe!!!

can have a laugh if you want for about 14 days easy

p.s. changind my "quote". hope you like the new one.....

enemy at the gates! YO MAN! is durham that far back!!! its been out for ages!!!

if your record is seven then you are a novice. had one. she wanted UK?470 to come to me to get married. so i wrote back saying that UK$740 was to cheap for somebody who loved me. (now that was a trick. if she REALLY did love me she would have pointed out the mistake). so i told her i will send her UK?1000

then i asked her if she would like her mum over for the wedding. she replied yes. so i told her i will send another UK?1000 for her mother. to buy clothes, tickets and what is needed.

then i wrote to her and told her that i was worried. she needed to travel to moscow. she needed taxi from train to hotel at airport. she needed the hotel at airport. then i told her she needed taxi from hotel to the airport. then i told her she needed money to spend in the departure lounge. then she needed money to fly from london to newcastle. and what about buying a russian wedding gown? and if we are going to get married she needs an engagement ring! so i will send another UK?1000. thats UK?3000 in all which is about US$5000

so i said i will send her the mctn (or whatever they call it). had to send two because of such a large amount.

BUT because of all the money i was sending i had to take a job in edinburugh and will not be back for 4 days so cannot answer mail.

so after 4 days i decided to answer her mail. there was LOADS of it. about how she went to WU and no sign. she went back. still no sign. she went back tried maybe name as surname and surname as name. no sign. all in all i would say about 20 mails.

now here is the good one. if you ever got caught, go on western union. put in the number and name and surname and it will come up as Picked up.

so what you do is send her a copy of that and congratulate that picked up the money and ask if she is now happy she is going to be with you.

then she will go back to wu. she will fight with them "because her loved one says somebody got the money". then it becomes an argument. you have proof she collected. she says she hasn't

then you point out the insecurities of the internet cafe. how somebody can put a program like keylogger on a pc to get passwords. for an id it is easy to make a fake one. (go on scammer sites and can get copies of fake id's). so you tell her maybe somebody got the password and collected the money. why not check. so she goes to wu to check

then you tell her "OHHHH i notice you have The Bat". if you use the internet cafe!!!

can have a laugh if you want for about 14 days easy

p.s. changind my "quote". hope you like the new one.....

oh and remember the code is 10 digits.

my favourite one is to take the mobile and use it for letters. such as 3825828681 which if you look at a mobile (cell phone for our other learned friends not from UK) as long as 1 stands for "." it reads f*c*uc*nt.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bull****ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

oh and remember the code is 10 digits.

my favourite one is to take the mobile and use it for letters. such as 3825828681 which if you look at a mobile (cell phone for our other learned friends not from UK) as long as 1 stands for "." it reads f*c*uc*nt.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bull****ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Oh Man, you've got a lot of patience with these dirtbags. Mine only lasts so long before I think, oh just **** off you russian whore.

But, yeah, thanks, I'll bear all that in mind when I have new one. Right now, I am totally scammer free. I did start writing to some bint called Oksana from the Ukraine , she was off that dating site link you provided, but you know, I couldn't be arsed to answer all her damm questions. I should maybe draw up some stock letters lol lol.

Enemy at the Gates lol, was on the telly, I seen it ages ago, but it's OK. that German sniper was too cool, pity he got it. Yeah, we get all the latest movies in Durham.

Cheers

K