Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oh Man, you've got a lot of patience with these dirtbags. Mine only lasts so long before I think, oh just **** off you russian whore.

But, yeah, thanks, I'll bear all that in mind when I have new one. Right now, I am totally scammer free. I did start writing to some bint called Oksana from the Ukraine , she was off that dating site link you provided, but you know, I couldn't be arsed to answer all her damm questions. I should maybe draw up some stock letters lol lol.

Enemy at the Gates lol, was on the telly, I seen it ages ago, but it's OK. that German sniper was too cool, pity he got it. Yeah, we get all the latest movies in Durham.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Oh Man, you've got a lot of patience with these dirtbags. Mine only lasts so long before I think, oh just **** off you russian whore.

But, yeah, thanks, I'll bear all that in mind when I have new one. Right now, I am totally scammer free. I did start writing to some bint called Oksana from the Ukraine , she was off that dating site link you provided, but you know, I couldn't be arsed to answer all her damm questions. I should maybe draw up some stock letters lol lol.

Enemy at the Gates lol, was on the telly, I seen it ages ago, but it's OK. that German sniper was too cool, pity he got it. Yeah, we get all the latest movies in Durham.

Cheers

K

easy one. get yerself to makemland.

get laid. as they say. shag for a tab

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Cheers

K

easy one. get yerself to makemland.

get laid. as they say. shag for a tab

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Okay dokey, I bought a couple of packs of ****e superkings, should go down a treat lol. I'll keep my Dunhill Int for myself, too good for makems.

Cheers

K

Okay dokey, I bought a couple of packs of ****e superkings, should go down a treat lol. I'll keep my Dunhill Int for myself, too good for makems.

Cheers

K

Hi guys,

Well, I've been corresponding for a little while with one russian honey called 'Nastya' who lives in Cheboskary... I wonder if she's related to yours?!?!? I Googled " The Bat! (v1.53d) Personal" as it showed up in the header of one of her emails and made me wonder...you know the rest.

She's just declared me to be her 'prince', sent me a bunch of cute piccies (I wonder who took them), and has asked me to send some back to her.

So does anyone know of any male scammers that have been sending out their piccies to women, so I can do a swap and send the sweet innocent Nastya some pix of one of her own kind?

Shame really, she's a hotty! I'm so tempted to play along and see if I can get some more interesting piccies from her, hehehe!

All the best,

ThePresence

Hi guys,

Well, I've been corresponding for a little while with one russian honey called 'Nastya' who lives in Cheboskary... I wonder if she's related to yours?!?!? I Googled " The Bat! (v1.53d) Personal" as it showed up in the header of one of her emails and made me wonder...you know the rest.

She's just declared me to be her 'prince', sent me a bunch of cute piccies (I wonder who took them), and has asked me to send some back to her.

So does anyone know of any male scammers that have been sending out their piccies to women, so I can do a swap and send the sweet innocent Nastya some pix of one of her own kind?

Shame really, she's a hotty! I'm so tempted to play along and see if I can get some more interesting piccies from her, hehehe!

All the best,

ThePresence

right click on her e mail. click on properties. click on message source. open it into a big box. cut and paste the info. will do you a trace. (remove your e mail address and if you want her e mail address for privacy).

will tell you the co ordinates of where the computer is.

but, if she has the Bat...... 99% she is a scammer. and v1.53d!!!! darn, she (maybe he) is a mean one. i think up to now it is version 6!!!!!!!

by the way, chekbosary, Volzhsk, mari el, yoshkar ola....... they are all next to each other. some women will use any because they know that yoshkar ola is known as a scammers town.

right click on her e mail. click on properties. click on message source. open it into a big box. cut and paste the info. will do you a trace. (remove your e mail address and if you want her e mail address for privacy).

will tell you the co ordinates of where the computer is.

but, if she has the Bat...... 99% she is a scammer. and v1.53d!!!! darn, she (maybe he) is a mean one. i think up to now it is version 6!!!!!!!

by the way, chekbosary, Volzhsk, mari el, yoshkar ola....... they are all next to each other. some women will use any because they know that yoshkar ola is known as a scammers town.