Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A

imported_n/a Guest

Default A

Hello,

I am a pretty very well educated young woman living in a "first world country"..Unluckly i fall in a scam of a young pretty well educated man from also a rich country.My history is sad to make it public...and I am still afraid of him..
    The aim of this message is just to hightlight that scammers are also nationals from USA, Europe and the gulf...so the richest area of the planet...We most take into account the amount of hidden male scammers from these societies..they have money but they want more...Girls are not the only greedy ones...

I have read a lot about russians and Nigerians girls scams but almost nothing about men who use internet to attract their pray: women as myself whose still believe in people .The worst is that these men are not only the financially limitated men from Africa or Asia....they are also men who live in wealthy societies ....who have jobs..and nice cars...even a social recognition...

So... are girls the only ones who are doing bad things on the web????? Are only people coming from "the third world" the worst of all in this messy bussiness ????? I dont think so...but there is hidden number that should come out if we really want to protect those who believe in love without boundaries....

Excuse me gentlemen..excuse me also those people from USA and elsewhere who feel they are the only victims...i feel sorry to say scams got nothing to do with gender ,age, neither with any given country or social system...the man who scammed me had a good job and it was not poor at all...he is educated..with a nice public image....no one could even think for a moment he is a scammer...he live as me at the "lucky side of the road"...

When reading all this satanization of women..i feel alone remembering this sad little man who scammed me... who used his "important passport " to cover his sellfish sprit...even today.. but it seems that this is a reality that few people care about...MALE SCAMMERS who have no reason to do so......!!!!!!!

Can we talk about them too ???????????

Thanks

actually if you did read most posts there is a post by me about this

scammers come in all forms and different methods.

but i am somewhat curious. you have france as country and say you live in a "1st world country". and the scammer was from another "1st world country" i am curious what you were trying to achieve.

most scammers from russia and the east are after a passport or a quick dollar. they live in countries where to get a visa to go and live/work in a "european country" is basically asking for a miracle.

yet you live in a country which is in the eu. can travel freely.

what were you after?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

actually if you did read most posts there is a post by me about this

scammers come in all forms and different methods.

but i am somewhat curious. you have france as country and say you live in a "1st world country". and the scammer was from another "1st world country" i am curious what you were trying to achieve.

most scammers from russia and the east are after a passport or a quick dollar. they live in countries where to get a visa to go and live/work in a "european country" is basically asking for a miracle.

yet you live in a country which is in the eu. can travel freely.

what were you after?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I agree with you also on this point. A lot of these "rich" men think nothing but with their lower extremities. Most of us here looking for a life partner have a hard time finding honesty because of the bad reputation shown by these selfish people. They take all they can and walk away laughing as there are those of us that save for years to make a trip to find the "one" for us only to have run into one of these "walked on" ladies that attempt to "take back" what dignity was taken from them. The absolute scammers , I can deal with but the jilted ladies I feel sorry for. I am going to Russia to see "the One" (I hope) and want a lasting relationship out of the meeting. We both are taking a chance but if happiness is what you want, go for it and take the chance, sure money can be lost, hearts can be broken, but life still goes on and we will survive.

I agree with you also on this point. A lot of these "rich" men think nothing but with their lower extremities. Most of us here looking for a life partner have a hard time finding honesty because of the bad reputation shown by these selfish people. They take all they can and walk away laughing as there are those of us that save for years to make a trip to find the "one" for us only to have run into one of these "walked on" ladies that attempt to "take back" what dignity was taken from them. The absolute scammers , I can deal with but the jilted ladies I feel sorry for. I am going to Russia to see "the One" (I hope) and want a lasting relationship out of the meeting. We both are taking a chance but if happiness is what you want, go for it and take the chance, sure money can be lost, hearts can be broken, but life still goes on and we will survive.

old saying:

better to have loved and lost then to never had love.

@toymaker

when are you going to be in russia? hopefully i am there between the Sept 22nd and October 08. had a message today my visa should be ready by the September 12th. will be staying in moscow.

old saying:

better to have loved and lost then to never had love.

@toymaker

when are you going to be in russia? hopefully i am there between the Sept 22nd and October 08. had a message today my visa should be ready by the September 12th. will be staying in moscow.

nick ......if all goes well, I will land Oct 6 about 1p.m. and have to catch the Kazan train at 430 p.m. to YO.

nick ......if all goes well, I will land Oct 6 about 1p.m. and have to catch the Kazan train at 430 p.m. to YO.

toymaker

ok. if all goes ok i should be in moscow cos my "wished" departure date is the 8th (Moscow back to UK).

not wishing to sound funny but for somebody who is first time, you are cutting it a bit short. 1pm arrive and 4:30 train.

check e mail (let me know if received). sending you a link. i am using them and find them very good. they also have an office in usa. you can prebook a taxi to pick you up at the airport to the train station. on the 6th i should be with a girl called irina. will ask her if she fancies going to the train station to meet up. she can then make sure you get on the right train (will ask her to find out for you in russian. she speaks good english). is that ok?

p.s. try and make a backup plan. i.e. rig it up to meet 2 or 3 women. (tell them you need the phone number and when get there will give them a ring). basically if you meet up and she does not like you or you do not like her, can always phone somebody else. at the end of the day it is not like you are engaged!!!! least thing you will want is to be in a strange country by yourself.