Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A

toymaker

ok. if all goes ok i should be in moscow cos my "wished" departure date is the 8th (Moscow back to UK).

not wishing to sound funny but for somebody who is first time, you are cutting it a bit short. 1pm arrive and 4:30 train.

check e mail (let me know if received). sending you a link. i am using them and find them very good. they also have an office in usa. you can prebook a taxi to pick you up at the airport to the train station. on the 6th i should be with a girl called irina. will ask her if she fancies going to the train station to meet up. she can then make sure you get on the right train (will ask her to find out for you in russian. she speaks good english). is that ok?

p.s. try and make a backup plan. i.e. rig it up to meet 2 or 3 women. (tell them you need the phone number and when get there will give them a ring). basically if you meet up and she does not like you or you do not like her, can always phone somebody else. at the end of the day it is not like you are engaged!!!! least thing you will want is to be in a strange country by yourself.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

imported_n/a Guest

Hi Nick,

How can u know someone in a couple of weeks ? I went to meet my "love" for more than that and even europeans need visa to stay longuer than a commun turist in places like Australia, UEA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the other gulf countries...sorry but USA and Europe are not the richest in the world... making the queue also at immigration offices trying to extend their stay at differents countries...

I agree with the fact that if we cant trust we wont find love....Money is not the only capital we can bring into a relation..there also education...and in that i am sorry but may be russians girls are better off than many american men...at the end of the day everything seems to be sold and bought in this singles market.Beauty and charisme are also different capitals....but we think only about money...we talk only about money..I am not taking any side...just trying to understand the whole point...

Have anyone heard about middle class europeans young men who have scammed rich old ladies from africa and from Southamerica? Of course this is an invisible minority compare to the amount of eastern europeans women who practice scams as they way out of poverty..but poverty is found everywhere so scams.They are also australian ladies been scammed by arabs from the gulf...and they have petrodollars !! arent they ? So poverty is not the only reason used by scammers...they want to climb also to the top of the social pyramide..whatever the cost ! A poor american can also scam a better off lady from another country if he have the chances...

In my case, my "love" thought i was better off than him because coming from europe..and also i didnt think of him as a scammer because his country is very rich.. he was better off than me..!!!! so i was very vulnerable thanks to this stupid notion that rich are not scammers.....yes they are too !...

Internet is a lost land..where everything is possible..but still i believe there a lot of nice and honest people in line...good and bad are close to us all aroud..in the streets..at work..in every place..is up to us not to tease our brains with just a few emails...i learned the lesson...not everything shining is gold ! Whatever the place ! Be careful everywhere..scammers got no nationality, no social class, no gender, no culture ! Any one can be good but anyone can be also bad ! i love the risks..this spice up my life !

imported_n/a Guest

Hi Nick,

How can u know someone in a couple of weeks ? I went to meet my "love" for more than that and even europeans need visa to stay longuer than a commun turist in places like Australia, UEA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the other gulf countries...sorry but USA and Europe are not the richest in the world... making the queue also at immigration offices trying to extend their stay at differents countries...

I agree with the fact that if we cant trust we wont find love....Money is not the only capital we can bring into a relation..there also education...and in that i am sorry but may be russians girls are better off than many american men...at the end of the day everything seems to be sold and bought in this singles market.Beauty and charisme are also different capitals....but we think only about money...we talk only about money..I am not taking any side...just trying to understand the whole point...

Have anyone heard about middle class europeans young men who have scammed rich old ladies from africa and from Southamerica? Of course this is an invisible minority compare to the amount of eastern europeans women who practice scams as they way out of poverty..but poverty is found everywhere so scams.They are also australian ladies been scammed by arabs from the gulf...and they have petrodollars !! arent they ? So poverty is not the only reason used by scammers...they want to climb also to the top of the social pyramide..whatever the cost ! A poor american can also scam a better off lady from another country if he have the chances...

In my case, my "love" thought i was better off than him because coming from europe..and also i didnt think of him as a scammer because his country is very rich.. he was better off than me..!!!! so i was very vulnerable thanks to this stupid notion that rich are not scammers.....yes they are too !...

Internet is a lost land..where everything is possible..but still i believe there a lot of nice and honest people in line...good and bad are close to us all aroud..in the streets..at work..in every place..is up to us not to tease our brains with just a few emails...i learned the lesson...not everything shining is gold ! Whatever the place ! Be careful everywhere..scammers got no nationality, no social class, no gender, no culture ! Any one can be good but anyone can be also bad ! i love the risks..this spice up my life !

old english saying:

a fool and his money are soon parted

old beatles (the music group) saying:

can't buy me love

old madonna (the singer) saying:

material world

old diana ross (the singer) saying:

diamonds are forever (in short if he wont buy them get them from a different source)

and old elvis presley saying:

moody blues (or in short.... everybody has the bad moods)

now as to your post, i am sorry but i would say you are taking the mickeey.

quote: I am a pretty very well educated young woman living in a "first world country"..

answer: why did you not use your head then?

quote: How can u know someone in a couple of weeks ?

answer: actually my first marraige i only knew her for 2 months and it lasted for 12 years. and if i had not been making more money working abroad then in the uk most probably will still be married

quote: and even europeans need visa to stay longuer than a commun turist in places like Australia, UEA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the other gulf countries...sorry but USA and Europe are not the richest in the world... making the queue also at immigration offices trying to extend their stay at differents countries...

answer: yeah but try and get a european to get a visa to australia, UAE (NOT UEA it is United Arab Emigrates. so spelling that wrong gives us a clue), Saudi and Kuwait are are also classed as UAE

but you say from france. lol. you say you are in europe. ok. sorry forgot. frogs legs smelly cheese and wish you lived in england

as to rest of your post. scammers are all over the world. half the people writing to russian women are scammers. why? because they know. for that woman to go and live in a western country she "has to fight for it". so dangle that famous european, american, canadian or whatever passport. make her drool. want it. beg for it.

it is a dog eat dog world. as a rough count, 50% of the population would really not have wished to be born. come on. think about it. you are in your mums womb. you get a message. "it is hell out there. you will have times of joy and if you are stupid a heck of a lot more of times of hell. you will have to work. you will have to love, get hurt.......... come on!!!! half of us, if we got that message would have said "thank the lord for abortions"!!!!"

and last but not least........ this is a forum for discussing scams and how to learn to beat them. it is not for whinging

C u

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

old english saying:

a fool and his money are soon parted

old beatles (the music group) saying:

can't buy me love

old madonna (the singer) saying:

material world

old diana ross (the singer) saying:

diamonds are forever (in short if he wont buy them get them from a different source)

and old elvis presley saying:

moody blues (or in short.... everybody has the bad moods)

now as to your post, i am sorry but i would say you are taking the mickeey.

quote: I am a pretty very well educated young woman living in a "first world country"..

answer: why did you not use your head then?

quote: How can u know someone in a couple of weeks ?

answer: actually my first marraige i only knew her for 2 months and it lasted for 12 years. and if i had not been making more money working abroad then in the uk most probably will still be married

quote: and even europeans need visa to stay longuer than a commun turist in places like Australia, UEA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the other gulf countries...sorry but USA and Europe are not the richest in the world... making the queue also at immigration offices trying to extend their stay at differents countries...

answer: yeah but try and get a european to get a visa to australia, UAE (NOT UEA it is United Arab Emigrates. so spelling that wrong gives us a clue), Saudi and Kuwait are are also classed as UAE

but you say from france. lol. you say you are in europe. ok. sorry forgot. frogs legs smelly cheese and wish you lived in england

as to rest of your post. scammers are all over the world. half the people writing to russian women are scammers. why? because they know. for that woman to go and live in a western country she "has to fight for it". so dangle that famous european, american, canadian or whatever passport. make her drool. want it. beg for it.

it is a dog eat dog world. as a rough count, 50% of the population would really not have wished to be born. come on. think about it. you are in your mums womb. you get a message. "it is hell out there. you will have times of joy and if you are stupid a heck of a lot more of times of hell. you will have to work. you will have to love, get hurt.......... come on!!!! half of us, if we got that message would have said "thank the lord for abortions"!!!!"

and last but not least........ this is a forum for discussing scams and how to learn to beat them. it is not for whinging

C u

imported_n/a Guest

Dear Nick ,

Sorry but i am not very much into pop music...i am an artist who is engaged....secondly i use my head but i try to keep alive the child inside me..that doesnt mean i am stupid...i had my doubts about this man from very the beggining but still i went to meet him to prove myself that i was right.Thirdly...i dont care a all about this silly historical hate between english and french..i can go far from this...so u may be can be a bit polite and mind u words...Fourthly i spend many years in England so i know a lot about the way of thinking there...i spended years at english universities..

U were very lucky u found a good woman in a very short period ...this is not the case most of the time...to know ourself take almost our existence so to know another been in a big task...

Sure is UAE not UEA...thanks !!is great !!u know how to speak english ?...! at least that ! I have been working in the gulf and for your general knowledge...UAE is not Saudi...Saudi is KSA ( kingdomm of Saudi Arabia ) it means separated countries totally differents...pls dont put everyone in the same sac !

I may agree with u when u say that many men who write to russians are scammers...sure but not only scammers they are also stupid bastards who think can buy a young girl with their bloody money...

Thanks for saying that i am still in my mother wombs...i feel somehow protected ,i like that but i am sorry to tell u than i have been living and working all around the world..so may be i can transmit u few things u misisng...finally ..sure we are here to discuss about scam and scammmer but if we are not able to communicate with politeness and respect, any discussion become meaningless..despite the general will

To learn about scammers we need to be open mind and not to jump on top of the others with "the true"....or even worst given out spelling lesson...come on ...i am not at school...

Finally i got the feeling that i am wasting my time here..i will try to get information from more reliable sources...

good luck

imported_n/a Guest

Dear Nick ,

Sorry but i am not very much into pop music...i am an artist who is engaged....secondly i use my head but i try to keep alive the child inside me..that doesnt mean i am stupid...i had my doubts about this man from very the beggining but still i went to meet him to prove myself that i was right.Thirdly...i dont care a all about this silly historical hate between english and french..i can go far from this...so u may be can be a bit polite and mind u words...Fourthly i spend many years in England so i know a lot about the way of thinking there...i spended years at english universities..

U were very lucky u found a good woman in a very short period ...this is not the case most of the time...to know ourself take almost our existence so to know another been in a big task...

Sure is UAE not UEA...thanks !!is great !!u know how to speak english ?...! at least that ! I have been working in the gulf and for your general knowledge...UAE is not Saudi...Saudi is KSA ( kingdomm of Saudi Arabia ) it means separated countries totally differents...pls dont put everyone in the same sac !

I may agree with u when u say that many men who write to russians are scammers...sure but not only scammers they are also stupid bastards who think can buy a young girl with their bloody money...

Thanks for saying that i am still in my mother wombs...i feel somehow protected ,i like that but i am sorry to tell u than i have been living and working all around the world..so may be i can transmit u few things u misisng...finally ..sure we are here to discuss about scam and scammmer but if we are not able to communicate with politeness and respect, any discussion become meaningless..despite the general will

To learn about scammers we need to be open mind and not to jump on top of the others with "the true"....or even worst given out spelling lesson...come on ...i am not at school...

Finally i got the feeling that i am wasting my time here..i will try to get information from more reliable sources...

good luck

and a long story short........

hello Yuri

C u

and a long story short........

hello Yuri

C u

Hello,
    THE SCAMMERS ASK USE THIS FAKE SITE WWW.BB-GT.COM ... ATTENTION WWW.BB-GT.COM RIPPED PEOPLES FROM ALL WORLD ! I HOPE THAT POLICE FIND THIS SCAMMERS ..DON'T USE THIS SITE WWW.BB-GT.COM