Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    imported_n/a Guest

Default Male scammers. ..The hidden number..!

Hello,

I am a pretty very well educated young woman living in a "first world country"..Unluckly i fall in a scam of a young pretty well educated man from also a rich country.My history is sad to make it public...and I am still afraid of him..
    The aim of this message is just to hightlight that scammers are also nationals from USA, Europe and the gulf...so the richest area of the planet...We most take into account the amount of hidden male scammers from these societies..they have money but they want more...Girls are not the only greedy ones...

I have read a lot about russians and Nigerians girls scams but almost nothing about men who use internet to attract their pray: women as myself whose still believe in people .The worst is that these men are not only the financially limitated men from Africa or Asia....they are also men who live in wealthy societies ....who have jobs..and nice cars...even a social recognition...

So... are girls the only ones who are doing bad things on the web????? Are only people coming from "the third world" the worst of all in this messy bussiness ????? I dont think so...but there is hidden number that should come out if we really want to protect those who believe in love without boundaries....

Excuse me gentlemen..excuse me also those people from USA and elsewhere who feel they are the only victims...i feel sorry to say scams got nothing to do with gender ,age, neither with any given country or social system...the man who scammed me had a good job and it was not poor at all...he is educated..with a nice public image....no one could even think for a moment he is a scammer...he live as me at the "lucky side of the road"...

When reading all this satanization of women..i feel alone remembering this sad little man who scammed me... who used his "important passport " to cover his sellfish sprit...even today.. but it seems that this is a reality that few people care about...MALE SCAMMERS who have no reason to do so......!!!!!!!

Can we talk about them too ???????????

Thanks

Dear Dreamer,

I bet there will be no responses to you from the guys. They are way too busy discussing bad girls. All these nasty bitches, complaining about the prices at Internet cafes, writing suspiciously nice letters or suspiciously cold ones, saying that they love perfumes and nice clothes... Poor men, they have so much to cope with..Figuring out IPs, comparing pictures and letters.. They are too busy, dear Dreamer.

And they think they are fine--travelling to the 3rd world countries looking for a cheap wife. Who is pretty, well educated, but non demanding. Happy with what she is given and knows when to shut up.

Nobody mentions here guys who travel 2-3 times a year to Ukraine, date 2 women simultaneously, send their naked pictures etc. I especially enjoy the stories told by some 50 year old guys here how they had sex with girls who were in early 20s--great imagination, James Joyce would envy.

Dear Dreamer, go to antidate.com for all the male scam. There are sooooooooooo many of those princes.

Dear Dreamer,

I bet there will be no responses to you from the guys. They are way too busy discussing bad girls. All these nasty bitches, complaining about the prices at Internet cafes, writing suspiciously nice letters or suspiciously cold ones, saying that they love perfumes and nice clothes... Poor men, they have so much to cope with..Figuring out IPs, comparing pictures and letters.. They are too busy, dear Dreamer.

And they think they are fine--travelling to the 3rd world countries looking for a cheap wife. Who is pretty, well educated, but non demanding. Happy with what she is given and knows when to shut up.

Nobody mentions here guys who travel 2-3 times a year to Ukraine, date 2 women simultaneously, send their naked pictures etc. I especially enjoy the stories told by some 50 year old guys here how they had sex with girls who were in early 20s--great imagination, James Joyce would envy.

Dear Dreamer, go to antidate.com for all the male scam. There are sooooooooooo many of those princes.

Racy from United Kingdom who really sounds like Yuri from Russia. check http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=338

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Racy from United Kingdom who really sounds like Yuri from Russia. check http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=338

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Interesting...

Nick, howdy? Suitcases are packed?

Interesting...

Nick, howdy? Suitcases are packed?

howdy is actually "american". hiya there hinny (thats geordie). suitcases packed? never!!!! visa been told should be ready in about 5 days. then still need confirmation of hotel.

got ticket booked but cannot pay for it yet as need to know about hotel.

clothes i am a "typical male". 4 trousers, some underwear, socks few shirts and some jeans. throw them all into a suitcase (or haversack depending on the mood i am in) and remember to throw in an electric iron (got a couple of travelling ones). get there..... done

usually when arrive at destination will find forgot either the shaving blades, or something. but who cares!!!

i am what is called 100% true male. making mistakes and getting into trouble are my no 1 devotion.

howdy is actually "american". hiya there hinny (thats geordie). suitcases packed? never!!!! visa been told should be ready in about 5 days. then still need confirmation of hotel.

got ticket booked but cannot pay for it yet as need to know about hotel.

clothes i am a "typical male". 4 trousers, some underwear, socks few shirts and some jeans. throw them all into a suitcase (or haversack depending on the mood i am in) and remember to throw in an electric iron (got a couple of travelling ones). get there..... done

usually when arrive at destination will find forgot either the shaving blades, or something. but who cares!!!

i am what is called 100% true male. making mistakes and getting into trouble are my no 1 devotion.

so what's wrong with american english?
    i preffer it to british, to be honest.
    scottish is no 1 though