Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

so what's wrong with american english?
    i preffer it to british, to be honest.
    scottish is no 1 though

well i prefer the southern accent. texas, luisiana and that part

but scottish!!!! what about the irish? nice accent. problem is half the time they do not know what they are talking about

oops. hope no irish members on here

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

well i prefer the southern accent. texas, luisiana and that part

but scottish!!!! what about the irish? nice accent. problem is half the time they do not know what they are talking about

oops. hope no irish members on here

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

anyway, what is wrong with the english?

look at prince charles. future king. had a nice looking wife and she is now dead. he talks to his plants to make them happy. got a wife now that looks like saddam's backside and if he becomes king, all need to do is put him on the balcony and the country will go forward!!!!!

have you not seen the size of his ears!!!!! if the wind catches them........ whey hey!!!!! onward britain!!!

anyway, what is wrong with the english?

look at prince charles. future king. had a nice looking wife and she is now dead. he talks to his plants to make them happy. got a wife now that looks like saddam's backside and if he becomes king, all need to do is put him on the balcony and the country will go forward!!!!!

have you not seen the size of his ears!!!!! if the wind catches them........ whey hey!!!!! onward britain!!!

imported_n/a Guest

Nick,

I am sorry to dissapoint u but i am not from Russia...my origins are Spain and France...so u "Yuri" may be called one of u girls u will pick up in u next trip as u pick u numbers when playing lottery.U seems to have a very low education level..but honestly i am used to handle guys like u.After so many years in England...I know u type.Certainly u will go to russia to find the same greedy ones like u ...u are going to buy company coz english girls dont look at u at all.Sad but real.Little working class feeling important far and away from home ???

Please give me a brake...i dont have time to waste reading
    or writing to an intellectually poor man....I dont need to see u neither u photo to imagine u kind...ah ...by the way i am doing social research and this theme is a very interesting one....thanks for participating....

bye !!

imported_n/a Guest

Nick,

I am sorry to dissapoint u but i am not from Russia...my origins are Spain and France...so u "Yuri" may be called one of u girls u will pick up in u next trip as u pick u numbers when playing lottery.U seems to have a very low education level..but honestly i am used to handle guys like u.After so many years in England...I know u type.Certainly u will go to russia to find the same greedy ones like u ...u are going to buy company coz english girls dont look at u at all.Sad but real.Little working class feeling important far and away from home ???

Please give me a brake...i dont have time to waste reading
    or writing to an intellectually poor man....I dont need to see u neither u photo to imagine u kind...ah ...by the way i am doing social research and this theme is a very interesting one....thanks for participating....

bye !!

yikes!

seems i wound you up.

as to what you said.......

yawn. you are boring. ohhh and check your english. your translator makes mistakes.

yikes!

seems i wound you up.

as to what you said.......

yawn. you are boring. ohhh and check your english. your translator makes mistakes.

imported_n/a Guest

Hi nickers

Thanks for showing me the level of discussion here..and it is u english which is quite poor and from a very low class....i got no translator at all..and is u who feel wounded poor little man.....Russian girls will rip u off old back !Sure u are ugly, poor and uneducated and u got no more choice than to travel far to pay for "love"......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..they will get u money then will kick u back side !!!

u will remember this words during u trip !