Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    imported_n/a Guest

Hi nickers

Thanks for showing me the level of discussion here..and it is u english which is quite poor and from a very low class....i got no translator at all..and is u who feel wounded poor little man.....Russian girls will rip u off old back !Sure u are ugly, poor and uneducated and u got no more choice than to travel far to pay for "love"......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..they will get u money then will kick u back side !!!

u will remember this words during u trip !

yawn. you are boring. no wonder "the love of your life" made a run for it. then again, what can a person expect from a "froggie"best thing ever happened to france was the channel tunnel. now you have been invaded

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

yawn. you are boring. no wonder "the love of your life" made a run for it. then again, what can a person expect from a "froggie"best thing ever happened to france was the channel tunnel. now you have been invaded

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. Too bad you don't pay attention to the ragheads, stoneheads and spearchuckers who have invaded you. As for the Ruskies, they did one thing right,they kept the most of mud people out. See the hurricane aftermath in Louisianna? Good thing to come out of that is now all the shoeshiners are registerred with the census.

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. Too bad you don't pay attention to the ragheads, stoneheads and spearchuckers who have invaded you. As for the Ruskies, they did one thing right,they kept the most of mud people out. See the hurricane aftermath in Louisianna? Good thing to come out of that is now all the shoeshiners are registerred with the census.

So much class in your replies, gentlemen! I am sure any woman would be proud of being next to you. Come on, make somebody proud of being with a smart and tolerant man.

So much class in your replies, gentlemen! I am sure any woman would be proud of being next to you. Come on, make somebody proud of being with a smart and tolerant man.

imported_n/a Guest

Dear Dag ,

I am not french...and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes..and hope u are not one of this uneducated poor little things ...but i am not quite sure of....

Be happy man...u sounds like someone who havent made love for a while.....!!!

Come on give me a brake!!

imported_n/a Guest

Dear Dag ,

I am not french...and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes..and hope u are not one of this uneducated poor little things ...but i am not quite sure of....

Be happy man...u sounds like someone who havent made love for a while.....!!!

Come on give me a brake!!

Dear Dreamer,
    Dream on.
    Sweet Dreams Baby