Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dear Dreamer,
    Dream on.
    Sweet Dreams Baby

I for one am happy that we have amongst our midst ....a LADY. We do need her input and her knowledge of the inside workings of a woman. Not all women from the FSU are nasty. Anyone should be able to express their opinion and not develop a negative response to their ethenticity or background. Personal attacks are out of place here. We are to discuss openly our opinions on various things . I am of mixed race but until I admit this I am accepted through opinions not skin color or speech pattern. A person may not type perfect English on this forum, but can we as individuals speak or write their language? Loosen up guys!!!!!!

send no money.....please.

I for one am happy that we have amongst our midst ....a LADY. We do need her input and her knowledge of the inside workings of a woman. Not all women from the FSU are nasty. Anyone should be able to express their opinion and not develop a negative response to their ethenticity or background. Personal attacks are out of place here. We are to discuss openly our opinions on various things . I am of mixed race but until I admit this I am accepted through opinions not skin color or speech pattern. A person may not type perfect English on this forum, but can we as individuals speak or write their language? Loosen up guys!!!!!!

send no money.....please.

for bleeding flooking sake!!!!!

@Dag. good posts. problem is i am not english live in england but different nationality (and god dam*ed proud of it as well)

@Racy

yeah there are all sorts of scammers. problem is "dreamer" is way over.... actually i think i will take the violin out. you two wail and whinge and i will play to the music.

come on!!!!! dreamer has "played into out hands"

"and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes"

that is slang wording. there are only one country that calls the british limes. america, australians call the british pommies.

actually the wording limes comes from history. you have an orange. you have a lemon. the middle is a lime. england lost america but still kept canada. hence a middle. a lime.

then again anybody noticed? dreamer (a.k.a. yuri) starts slagging people and tells them uneducated, ugly, not had love for a long time....... yawn......

@toymaker

i am a pure 100% person. but i believe in helping others.

but when i see posts like this i just take the "mickeey".

this is a forum to learn about scammers, discuss techniques. help each other.

if want to whinge go to mum

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

for bleeding flooking sake!!!!!

@Dag. good posts. problem is i am not english live in england but different nationality (and god dam*ed proud of it as well)

@Racy

yeah there are all sorts of scammers. problem is "dreamer" is way over.... actually i think i will take the violin out. you two wail and whinge and i will play to the music.

come on!!!!! dreamer has "played into out hands"

"and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes"

that is slang wording. there are only one country that calls the british limes. america, australians call the british pommies.

actually the wording limes comes from history. you have an orange. you have a lemon. the middle is a lime. england lost america but still kept canada. hence a middle. a lime.

then again anybody noticed? dreamer (a.k.a. yuri) starts slagging people and tells them uneducated, ugly, not had love for a long time....... yawn......

@toymaker

i am a pure 100% person. but i believe in helping others.

but when i see posts like this i just take the "mickeey".

this is a forum to learn about scammers, discuss techniques. help each other.

if want to whinge go to mum

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dag

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries.
    anyway. germany lost the second world war but now rules europe. it's called the bundesbank.

france tried to invade britain many times. now we have invaded them through the euro tunnel. (more english people working in france then french working in england).

oh well!!!!!! who cares.

quote:Originally posted by Dag

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries.
    anyway. germany lost the second world war but now rules europe. it's called the bundesbank.

france tried to invade britain many times. now we have invaded them through the euro tunnel. (more english people working in france then french working in england).

oh well!!!!!! who cares.

Actually limey comes from the british sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy. Yeah I shouldn't go racist on you all, but the situation in the US is getting worse, especially with the hurricane. I'm a poor white guy, I don't get anything, will never get anything, and hope to get nothing because I am white. I support the British National party (?)(St George)because everytime I go to London I need to speak a new language. If the US wasn't so big in land mass, we would be in the same situation. The Brits, US, Australia and few other countries have done their best to promote equal justice only to have a knife at their throats or the French sneaking sht out the back door with the help of the Germans. If you guys are into Pink Floyd, especially, Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking - hes got some damn good lines in there spoken 20 some years ago that apply to today. Yeah I do have an attitude about Ragheads. I lost alot on 9-11 but I didn't shoot at anybody like the people in New Orleans did this past week. I never went looking for a Russian wife, I just got a ton of mail from a scamer on webdate. I wouldnt mind finding a russian wife, because the american women are getting fatter every year. I had a german fraulien for 4, european women are different, better I think and the Russian women at least dress up for their photos. I rather have a wife if she was cussing at me I would not understand anyway and if she were to move here I'd save on phone bills because she couldn't speak on the phone all day, no one else would understand her. Does this sound like a scam? No, I'm just frugal in the long run. A couple of thousand now could save me millions in phone bills later.

Actually limey comes from the british sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy. Yeah I shouldn't go racist on you all, but the situation in the US is getting worse, especially with the hurricane. I'm a poor white guy, I don't get anything, will never get anything, and hope to get nothing because I am white. I support the British National party (?)(St George)because everytime I go to London I need to speak a new language. If the US wasn't so big in land mass, we would be in the same situation. The Brits, US, Australia and few other countries have done their best to promote equal justice only to have a knife at their throats or the French sneaking sht out the back door with the help of the Germans. If you guys are into Pink Floyd, especially, Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking - hes got some damn good lines in there spoken 20 some years ago that apply to today. Yeah I do have an attitude about Ragheads. I lost alot on 9-11 but I didn't shoot at anybody like the people in New Orleans did this past week. I never went looking for a Russian wife, I just got a ton of mail from a scamer on webdate. I wouldnt mind finding a russian wife, because the american women are getting fatter every year. I had a german fraulien for 4, european women are different, better I think and the Russian women at least dress up for their photos. I rather have a wife if she was cussing at me I would not understand anyway and if she were to move here I'd save on phone bills because she couldn't speak on the phone all day, no one else would understand her. Does this sound like a scam? No, I'm just frugal in the long run. A couple of thousand now could save me millions in phone bills later.

Oh, one last thing. I'm an American Mutt of Dutch, French, Scot and German descent with an Irish sounding last name, as well as having a 1/2 sister who is 1/2 British, so I am at liberty to use frog, limey, kraut, mick and whatever the hell you call the Dutch. Just don't call me a wop, dago, spic or kike. As for raghead, stonehead, spearchucker, etc.,its all self explanatory for us educated people.
    Send in the Valkyries.