Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Oh, one last thing. I'm an American Mutt of Dutch, French, Scot and German descent with an Irish sounding last name, as well as having a 1/2 sister who is 1/2 British, so I am at liberty to use frog, limey, kraut, mick and whatever the hell you call the Dutch. Just don't call me a wop, dago, spic or kike. As for raghead, stonehead, spearchucker, etc.,its all self explanatory for us educated people.
    Send in the Valkyries.

Men do not scam. Women generally are scammers.

Next time you take a lady out who is expected to pay? THE MAN! ALWAYS.

I can not think of any circumstances where men scam. It is always the women.

It goes with the territory. Women provide for us the one thing we want / need - SEX. We in return provide for them their material needs.

This is the way that it always has worked and will work.

Cheers.

It goes with the territory. Women provide for us the one thing we want / need - SEX. We in return provide for them their material needs.

Cheers.

I beleive that what is being discussed are the men who talk to these ladies and gain their confidence, go to meet them, have their way and leave them jilted as it was only a sex trip anyways. These ladies deserve better than this. Go meet a real scammer, have sex with her and leave satisfied, BUT the women who are actually looking for a decent relationship, to those men who are looking for the same. All I see here are men who boast that they can tell if they are being scammed after the first letter. Pick on these women and leave the innocent to those men looking for a permanent relationship. jilting these ladies is as bad or worse than scamming for a few dollars. The scammers may have risen from those ladies that were used for SEX only and Jilted, therefore they are looking at getting even with all men for what one did to them.

I beleive that what is being discussed are the men who talk to these ladies and gain their confidence, go to meet them, have their way and leave them jilted as it was only a sex trip anyways. These ladies deserve better than this. Go meet a real scammer, have sex with her and leave satisfied, BUT the women who are actually looking for a decent relationship, to those men who are looking for the same. All I see here are men who boast that they can tell if they are being scammed after the first letter. Pick on these women and leave the innocent to those men looking for a permanent relationship. jilting these ladies is as bad or worse than scamming for a few dollars. The scammers may have risen from those ladies that were used for SEX only and Jilted, therefore they are looking at getting even with all men for what one did to them.

quote:Originally posted by jsk21

Cheers.
    try your right hand. then your left hand. then a plastic doll and if you are from wales or yorkshire in england a plastic sheep. if you try all it is called an orgy.

and as it is said "god created adam and he felt sorry for him for using his hands so much. so he created eve and hell broke loose"

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by jsk21

Cheers.
    try your right hand. then your left hand. then a plastic doll and if you are from wales or yorkshire in england a plastic sheep. if you try all it is called an orgy.

and as it is said "god created adam and he felt sorry for him for using his hands so much. so he created eve and hell broke loose"

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dag

Oh, one last thing. I'm an American Mutt of Dutch, French, Scot and German descent with an Irish sounding last name, as well as having a 1/2 sister who is 1/2 British, so I am at liberty to use frog, limey, kraut, mick and whatever the hell you call the Dutch. Just don't call me a wop, dago, spic or kike. As for raghead, stonehead, spearchucker, etc.,its all self explanatory for us educated people.
    Send in the Valkyries.
    cool. so does that make you a mongrel?

sorry weird sense of humour.

quote:Originally posted by Dag

Send in the Valkyries.
    cool. so does that make you a mongrel?

sorry weird sense of humour.

Give me a break toymaker most of these women are not so innocent as you portray them. Sex is a two way street. You think only men get pleasure from it? Your argument for justification of scamming is ridiculous. Scammers in most cases are hairy old men or fat women using stolen pics.