Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Give me a break toymaker most of these women are not so innocent as you portray them. Sex is a two way street. You think only men get pleasure from it? Your argument for justification of scamming is ridiculous. Scammers in most cases are hairy old men or fat women using stolen pics.

I agree that scammers come in all shapes and sizes as well as gender. What I was trying to say was that every time a lady comes onto this forum, there seems a rush to discredit her. I do not think that is fair. She is to be allowed an opinion, but she is called names and we do not even know where she comes from. I do not like the name calling. We are here to be informative to eachother and a female opinion may lend itself to great info. Lets all just sit back and let her enjoy our banter also, we may learn a thing or two from her. She does not appreciate the scammers any more than the men do. They tend to give all women the bad reputation.

I agree that scammers come in all shapes and sizes as well as gender. What I was trying to say was that every time a lady comes onto this forum, there seems a rush to discredit her. I do not think that is fair. She is to be allowed an opinion, but she is called names and we do not even know where she comes from. I do not like the name calling. We are here to be informative to eachother and a female opinion may lend itself to great info. Lets all just sit back and let her enjoy our banter also, we may learn a thing or two from her. She does not appreciate the scammers any more than the men do. They tend to give all women the bad reputation.