Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default An introduction from ScamHunter

Hello guys!
    I thought I would take a moment to inject my own thoughts regarding how guys respond to women and fall victim to scammers. I have been the victim myself, having invested thousands on a woman I thought would be a future wife, only to discover the cold truth it was just a business for her. This was in 1999. Since then, I have made it hobby to "catch" as many scammers as I can and many are posted on this site as well as other sites I belong to. And in the future, you will find a book published by me which will detail such exploits wiht over a thousand photos, letters and such. I did find and marry a woman from Belarus in 2000, but because I was so hurried to marry and have a family, we are ending in divorce. I will share more of that process in the future.

Guys, I have read so many of your horror stories and I can only sit back and wonder, do you think with your brain or your penis? Never and I mean never, send a woman you have never met any money, Period. Doing so only opens you to financial loss. Never think a woman can just up and visit you wiht such ease as they explain, especially in USA. Now get this, THE ONLY WAY A WOMAN WILL BE ABLE TO COME HERE TO BE WIHT YOU IS IF YOU FILE A FIANCEE VISA (OR SPOUSAL VISA) AFTER YOU HAVE MET HER AND MADE APPLICATION. If she tells you otherwise, she is lying! I don;t care if she looks like god's greatest creation, you are getting scammed. If you fall for it, then never complain of your own stupidity. Use your head. quit following your dick around, like so many men I often discover do. If you are so hot for a beautiful woman, go to Russia, find a prostitute and do your thing. Every major city there teams with such women and beautiful at that.

Before you do anything or get too serious with a woman, investigate and discover just how real she is. Experience has taught (and revealed) that only a very small percentage, 1-3% if that, are actually genuine. I have over a thousand letters from different women, which prove that point. There have been only a handful I would say, that I would ever even consider trustworthy enough to pursue in marriage. I ask lots of questions and I read intently the responses. I look at photos and I scan the scam sites to see if they are posted. I do search engines on their name. I do all I can to discover if what they are writing is bull or for real. For over 5 years now, I find, sadly, the vast majority is only bull. Just look at this site and the many women posted here. Does that not tell you something? I have made a lot of enemies by exposing scammers. I could care less. I encourage all of you to expose any and all who would scam you so others are prevented from falling in the same trap. I also encourage you all to educate yourself on immigration laws so you know about visa's. Educate yourself on the Russian culture and learn how a real woman reacts in Internet Dating.
    If her photo looks like it came out of a magazine, duh, it probably did! Not hers, so why kid yourself? Don't be a fool! I would encourage that those men who sincerely seek a wife, think of a Russian woman. Like I said before, if you want a beautiful woman for sex, get yourself a prostitute. Never think any real and sincere Russian woman is your sex toy. I would expose you as well if I ever found out.
    I see some guys on this forum who are knowledgeable and wishing to help others. I see those who act like a jackass and you know who you are! If we are to curb the onslought of scams and reduce their financial ability to prosper, we have to help each other out. I have helped a lot of guys out from basic advise to actually revealing their loved women were scammers from my own private database. I am here to help if I can and share from experience only. The rest is up to you! Bless day all!

Reggie Oglesby

Great advice reggie! Thanks

I have been in contact with a russian "girl" for a while now and am just rying to find out as much as I can. I can mail you all the photos, messages and stuff if you like?

The messages do seem different from all the examples i have seen on the net and tese forums etc, she seems to answer aquetion and ask others of me. Her letters ae also at infrequent times which is unusual for a scammer i hear?

drop me a email.

Catcha later

phill

Great advice reggie! Thanks

I have been in contact with a russian "girl" for a while now and am just rying to find out as much as I can. I can mail you all the photos, messages and stuff if you like?

The messages do seem different from all the examples i have seen on the net and tese forums etc, she seems to answer aquetion and ask others of me. Her letters ae also at infrequent times which is unusual for a scammer i hear?

drop me a email.

Catcha later

phill

Hi, first post here. Never really had any knowledge of this phenomenon, but now I am interested. I have a profile on a free dating site to meet local women, and the other night I recieved an email out of the blue from an attractive woman, her profile said she was in North Carolina. Then I recieved another, this profile said she was in West Virginia. First thing that caught my eye, but I went ahead no harm. I emailed her at her personal email, she replied, used my name but the rest of the email seemed a little odd to me, and being a cautious person I started some research on russian women and found many anti scam sites and became educated quickly as to the depth of this problem. Following some of the tips within an hour I had found an identical email format that was sent by a woman with a different name and photograph to some other guy. I have not responded to her after having found this out, and my last email to her was pleasent and in keeping with getting to know her. Now I am interested in busting whoever this person is, be it male or female. I saw on one sight where if they request money and you know that they are fraudulent you can tell them you send money and give them a false transfer number that way when they go to pick it up and it isnt there they look suspiscious, then if shse replies that the money didnt come tell them you gave them the wrong number give them another and hopefully they can get busted in this way. I think that is a very good idea, and I plan to do that with this person, but I wonder is there anything else we can do if we know beforehand to help catch these individuals and at least get some revenge for the less fortunate guys who did get taken. I am going to read more on your site here, perhaps there is more info on helping to catch them, and if anyone has any ideas feel free to contact me, this whole thing really ticked me off, and I would like to get back for those who have come before....

Thanks

Hi, first post here. Never really had any knowledge of this phenomenon, but now I am interested. I have a profile on a free dating site to meet local women, and the other night I recieved an email out of the blue from an attractive woman, her profile said she was in North Carolina. Then I recieved another, this profile said she was in West Virginia. First thing that caught my eye, but I went ahead no harm. I emailed her at her personal email, she replied, used my name but the rest of the email seemed a little odd to me, and being a cautious person I started some research on russian women and found many anti scam sites and became educated quickly as to the depth of this problem. Following some of the tips within an hour I had found an identical email format that was sent by a woman with a different name and photograph to some other guy. I have not responded to her after having found this out, and my last email to her was pleasent and in keeping with getting to know her. Now I am interested in busting whoever this person is, be it male or female. I saw on one sight where if they request money and you know that they are fraudulent you can tell them you send money and give them a false transfer number that way when they go to pick it up and it isnt there they look suspiscious, then if shse replies that the money didnt come tell them you gave them the wrong number give them another and hopefully they can get busted in this way. I think that is a very good idea, and I plan to do that with this person, but I wonder is there anything else we can do if we know beforehand to help catch these individuals and at least get some revenge for the less fortunate guys who did get taken. I am going to read more on your site here, perhaps there is more info on helping to catch them, and if anyone has any ideas feel free to contact me, this whole thing really ticked me off, and I would like to get back for those who have come before....

Thanks

Oh, the old "WU bust" plan.

Oh, the old "WU bust" plan.

bust!

did you say the word bust!

what size? 1 (not happy with) 2, (not bad) 3 (nice) 4 (i am smiling) 5 (i like it) 6 (now we are talking baby) 7 (i am in heaven)

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

bust!

did you say the word bust!

what size? 1 (not happy with) 2, (not bad) 3 (nice) 4 (i am smiling) 5 (i like it) 6 (now we are talking baby) 7 (i am in heaven)

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

what's a noun from "busted" would be (or from a verb "to bust")?

I correct myself. The old "WU sting operation"