Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default way to get money back from scammers (russia)

anybody knows how to get the money back from the scammers? any info and ideas?

smithies

no. that is why they use western union.

next time ask her for a bank details.

you could try and tell her that you have received some big bills and you need the money and once sorted you will send the money to her.

very doubtfull but worth a try.

you COULD write to the president. read on a board about somebody who did. but as to luck....... will give you 1 in a million chance.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

no. that is why they use western union.

next time ask her for a bank details.

you could try and tell her that you have received some big bills and you need the money and once sorted you will send the money to her.

very doubtfull but worth a try.

you COULD write to the president. read on a board about somebody who did. but as to luck....... will give you 1 in a million chance.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Did you use a credit card to send the money?

This has happened to me in the last few days.

I'm in the UK, told to report to police by western union. police don't want to know or even western union.

Just spoke to Mastercard who I used for the transaction, they will query the transaction with western union. They told me it takes 3 working days for a complete transaction. I had an email saturday saying the money had been taken. Payment's were made thursday and friday.
    I personally know I wont get the money back. I'm just trying to help other people here.

Yes I know it was my mistake.

Did you use a credit card to send the money?

This has happened to me in the last few days.

I'm in the UK, told to report to police by western union. police don't want to know or even western union.

Just spoke to Mastercard who I used for the transaction, they will query the transaction with western union. They told me it takes 3 working days for a complete transaction. I had an email saturday saying the money had been taken. Payment's were made thursday and friday.
    I personally know I wont get the money back. I'm just trying to help other people here.

Yes I know it was my mistake.

Just an idea guys. Why don't we set up an organization that solicits the help of unemployed Russian men and pay them a bounty for every scammer they track down and make a personal introduction to them (most are Internet Whores to begin with)or turn them in to the local authorities? Pay them a set sum for getting them off the Internet.
    A scammer might think twice if she knew a bounty was on her head, and not be so eager to deceive men knowing someone could actually come to her door. Put the fear in them!

These women (or men posing as women)are making thousands of dollars off unsuspecting men and should be punished gravely for their deeds. I would much rather see my money go for something like this than to some scammer looking only to profit themselves at the man's expense. Perhaps this sounds harsh, but these people deal in a harsh reality and this is all they know and respect. So let's pool together and start offering bounty's! It's time we found a solution to the problem, since the governments are not so keen on it and see it as a nuisance more than anything. Just a thought.

Reggie Oglesby

Just an idea guys. Why don't we set up an organization that solicits the help of unemployed Russian men and pay them a bounty for every scammer they track down and make a personal introduction to them (most are Internet Whores to begin with)or turn them in to the local authorities? Pay them a set sum for getting them off the Internet.
    A scammer might think twice if she knew a bounty was on her head, and not be so eager to deceive men knowing someone could actually come to her door. Put the fear in them!

These women (or men posing as women)are making thousands of dollars off unsuspecting men and should be punished gravely for their deeds. I would much rather see my money go for something like this than to some scammer looking only to profit themselves at the man's expense. Perhaps this sounds harsh, but these people deal in a harsh reality and this is all they know and respect. So let's pool together and start offering bounty's! It's time we found a solution to the problem, since the governments are not so keen on it and see it as a nuisance more than anything. Just a thought.

Reggie Oglesby

a: if you phone western union to send money by credit card it tells you that western union will not be liable if you do not get the services you ask for. so @squash. you have no chance. it is classed as a gift. you cannot ask for gifts back just because a woman does not write any more.

b: pay a scammer to catch a scammer? come on!!!! i'll tell you what. send me US$500, tell me which part of russia she lives and i will trace the person and i will personally put the person in hospital. once i trace the person i will send you a photo of the person in the hospital waiting for treatment.

oh yeah!!!!! it will be the easiest US$500 i will have made. just run up to the local emergency hospital, take a few photos of somebody with a black eye and a broken nose (the more blood that can be seen the better) and send it to you and tell you he was called Yuri Supanova. how can you prove that it "is" the perons? all you have is the word of some russian!!!!!

a: if you phone western union to send money by credit card it tells you that western union will not be liable if you do not get the services you ask for. so @squash. you have no chance. it is classed as a gift. you cannot ask for gifts back just because a woman does not write any more.

b: pay a scammer to catch a scammer? come on!!!! i'll tell you what. send me US$500, tell me which part of russia she lives and i will trace the person and i will personally put the person in hospital. once i trace the person i will send you a photo of the person in the hospital waiting for treatment.

oh yeah!!!!! it will be the easiest US$500 i will have made. just run up to the local emergency hospital, take a few photos of somebody with a black eye and a broken nose (the more blood that can be seen the better) and send it to you and tell you he was called Yuri Supanova. how can you prove that it "is" the perons? all you have is the word of some russian!!!!!

I know at least 2 people who were able to get their money back.

So it is possible, but in general the chances are 1 out of 10,000.