Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I know at least 2 people who were able to get their money back.

So it is possible, but in general the chances are 1 out of 10,000.

there is an article on one of the sites. something about some man who wrote to the president.

problem is when a person is talking of having sent something like US$100 i do not think there is much chance.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

there is an article on one of the sites. something about some man who wrote to the president.

problem is when a person is talking of having sent something like US$100 i do not think there is much chance.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Yes,that Australian. Putin ordered an arrest warrant for a scam group in Chelyaboinsk (or Yoshkar-Ola, I don't remember). A photogtapher and his wife were arrested.

I have my clients sending letters to Putin all the time (no, I didn;t suggest they do it. but they feel encouraged by the fact that it worked at least once). They are still waiting to hear back, though

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Yes,that Australian. Putin ordered an arrest warrant for a scam group in Chelyaboinsk (or Yoshkar-Ola, I don't remember). A photogtapher and his wife were arrested.

I have my clients sending letters to Putin all the time (no, I didn;t suggest they do it. but they feel encouraged by the fact that it worked at least once). They are still waiting to hear back, though

Of course there would have to be a verification. It was just an idea, off the cuff. I in no way encourage paying scammers to get scammers, come on! There just has to be a reasonable way of going after these scammers. The bounty idea just sounded good, IF it can be logistically worked out. Country's pay mercs to do theri work for them, so why can't an organization be founded to go after these whores?
    This is suppose to be a forum of ideas and to assist others, not bashing each other. I've been scammed before, I have been heart-broken and experienced almost the full realm of the Russian Internet Dating scene, so I speak from experience.

Reggie Oglesby

Of course there would have to be a verification. It was just an idea, off the cuff. I in no way encourage paying scammers to get scammers, come on! There just has to be a reasonable way of going after these scammers. The bounty idea just sounded good, IF it can be logistically worked out. Country's pay mercs to do theri work for them, so why can't an organization be founded to go after these whores?
    This is suppose to be a forum of ideas and to assist others, not bashing each other. I've been scammed before, I have been heart-broken and experienced almost the full realm of the Russian Internet Dating scene, so I speak from experience.

Reggie Oglesby

you can never verify that the job has been properly done. for a start, how do you know she even gave you the right address?

not the first time i have somebody tell me for example from samara and it turns out from yoshkar ola!!!!

you can never verify that the job has been properly done. for a start, how do you know she even gave you the right address?

not the first time i have somebody tell me for example from samara and it turns out from yoshkar ola!!!!

quote:Originally posted by scam_hunter

Of course there would have to be a verification. It was just an idea, off the cuff.
    Hunter,
    If you have a couple of hours to spare, I invite you to read this thread:
    http://www.rwguide.com/thread_27625.html

you might find it interesting.