Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Default Tatyana Novikova or Tatiana Novikova

Hi all,

I'm sorry you've got a new member. :-(

I've beem scammed by
    Tatyana Novikova or Tatiana Novikova
    2nd name is on your site.
    25 year old Blonde Russian from Kansk.

I'm from the UK and she joined a web sight called www.dateline.co.uk.
    I'd been talking for months sent some money via western union and now nothing.

Found her here today so trying to warn everybody.

Rob

P.S. I am seriously thinking of registering with every date site with her picture just to warn people. !

I have more info which I will post, but has anybody else spoke to her other than the 2 other guy's.

What do you think ?

i am very sorry but i blame it on the person who has been scammed.

women have been using their bodies to get something out of men since the creation of mankind. and men, unfortunately fall for it.

in a couple of weeks time i am actually going off to russia. will be in moscow for about 3 days and then off to vyborg for 7 days.

the one i am meeting in moscow? she offered to stay at her place. i said no thank you. different reasons:

a: what if she does not like me and throws me out? i will have to find a hotel and can then be fleeced

b: what is she is a mass murderer? snores or farts in bed?

c: what if her brother "Yuri" comes in and demands money to "help the family"? especially if he brings maybe 3 more brothers with him?

d: what if while i am sleeping she steals my money?

no thank you. i get a hotel. she has her apartment. if she wants me to sleep with her i will invite her to the hotel. if Yuri comes over, i will tell him to come round later so i can phone the bank to authorise the transfer from my saving account and then can go to an atm. by the time he arrives i have left the hotel.

the one in vyborg same thing. i asked her to find me an apartment. BUT from an agency (NOT relatives). when i arrive i will go to the agency and pick up the key. (though this one does really seem nice and i think will have a nice time with her).

right here we go. visa ticket and passport scam:

passport: they do NOT cost much. as far as i know about US$30. remember this is a country where the average wage is US$100 - US$150 a month. if she says any more she is a scammer. NOBODY in their right mind will pay US$300 for a passport!!!!! these people DO travel. go to malta during the summer. it is full of them.

hence, she can get the passport herself. tell her you will help her with the rest but she has to do the first step. she needs to prove to you her serious intentions. (jeezzzz they love them words).

visa: check with your local visa immigration office. for uk it is http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Fr...=1006977149953

find the information including if you are a sponsor etc etc. you can download an application in pdf format. ask her the questions as on the visa. name, surname, address etc etc. tell her you will fill it in for her. then find out how much it is for a visa application (fee). if need be phone the embassy in moscow. (you only need to do this once. there are cheap phone deals now for russia which cost about 10p a minute). fill in the application form. take a personal cheque. write the amount and on it write "British Embassy in Moscow Visa section" and cross the cheque. (Americans can use a US$ cheque if they want to and write American Embassy in Moscow Visa section). note: check if there may be an embassy closer to her then moscow. the maximum you can ask a bank to make you a bankers draft in US$ or Roubles. phone dhl or fex ex and courier her the application plus cheque plus any other documents. why? she cannot get the money. you can always cancel the cheque or ask the bank to put a stop on the bankers draft. what have you lost? the cost of a courier!!!! AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART....... YOU PAY ABOUT THE SAME TO WESTERN UNION IN FEES!!!!!!! if she gave you a fake address, the courier will bring the envelope back. all she can do is add two photos, sign the application and post it. if she cannot do that she is an idiot. who wants an idiot for a wife? maybe not super brain but not an idiot. she may say she wants to use an agency. tell her as possible future husband and wife you want to do things together. it is to develop a trust between the two of you. that you as the man will look after her. (they love them words as well even if you are a wimp).

ticket: which airline travels to your country? ask her for a quote from the agency. then go online and find the airline. do a check in reverse. e.g. moscow london moscow. find an online currency convertor. here is a good one: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and compare to her price. if it is highly inflated then she must be trying to scam you off the ticket price. if you cannot find the price online, call your local airline and ask for a price quote. YOU CAN PAY THE TICKET IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY and she can pick it up at the airport or in the case of british airways, they now use a printable ticket. i.e. you get the ticket sent to your computer!!!!!! she prints it and just presents it with her passport on checkin. tell her you can use your credit card and pay the ticket off by installments. there is also what is called "ticket on departure". furthermore, if she gets the ticket and she cancels it, the money goes back to your credit card. (i know. i used to work in travel agencies).

what is left? her getting from home to moscow (unless she lives in moscow). what i have found is that roughly if from moscow to vyborg (which is all the way next to finland), and from moscow to yoshkar ola is 1500 roubles then it should not be much difference wherever she lives. it works out about US$53. what you tell her? very simple. you have paid for the expensive items. if she cannot find US$30 for a passport and US$50 to get to moscow, she must be really not interested to meet you. remember, for a woman love is different then a man. she will borrow the money. maximum, you tell her to borrow the money and will give it to her when you see her. you have paid out a lot of money. you need a break until you can get your hands on some more.

the last one: she will ask you for money so when she is in the airport she can show she has money to spend. easy. send her american express travellers cheques. BUT, you sign them in your name. when she arrives at the airport she shows them the cheques BUT, because they have your signature on them she cannot cash them. you may say she can forge the signature. ok, but she has to cash them in russia (unless she happens to have a scammer friend living in the same city as you which is doubtful). so you contact american express. you tell them you had a russian over for a week. she left and you noticed she had stolen them. can you prove it? yes you can. how? because you have not been to russia which is where they were cashed!!!!!!! passport proves it. you get a refund. (send the travellers cheques by courier).

also if the courier cannot find her address to deliver the visa application or the travellers cheques, they come back to you. nothing lost except a couple of courier fees.

so YES i blame the scammed person. at the end of the day, you are the man. she wants to come and visit you? YES BUT YOU MAKE THE RULES NOT HER. at the end of the day i am the person who is paying. don't be so naive. BE THE MAN. (i got that from Ally McBeal series on telly). if she does not like it TOUGH. dont be a wimp and fall for her beauty. one piece of information for you. have a look at the pictures. at 20 she is georgeous. at 33 she is already starting to get wrinkles and at 45 she looks like a 60 year old. dont believe me? check out profiles on sites and look for 45 - 50 year olds. she may be nice now but later on she most probably will not be. and you will be stuck with her for life. and remember........ she may say she wants a family. but that little "bambino/a" once born, if she wants to leave you can cause chaos in a divorce court. so take your time and get to know her a lot better before you do "jump in".

and remember, for all you know she can be a prostitute. she may let you visit her and even maybe sleep with her. it means NADA (nothing). for a prostitue who to sleep with you for a few days, have you wine her and dine her and buy her presents and then she knows she is going to fleece you out of maybe US$3000 with the passport, visa, and ticket scam it is worth it. so this thing, go there first then invite her.......... sorry balony.

and last but not least, for your information if they get 6 letters, i can tell you one thing for free. about 4 of them will have a photo of his genitals. yeah they get these type of letters. i write to 9 women. 6 of them told me that at least i did not send any such photos and that is why they think i am nice.

rant over.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i am very sorry but i blame it on the person who has been scammed.

women have been using their bodies to get something out of men since the creation of mankind. and men, unfortunately fall for it.

in a couple of weeks time i am actually going off to russia. will be in moscow for about 3 days and then off to vyborg for 7 days.

the one i am meeting in moscow? she offered to stay at her place. i said no thank you. different reasons:

a: what if she does not like me and throws me out? i will have to find a hotel and can then be fleeced

b: what is she is a mass murderer? snores or farts in bed?

c: what if her brother "Yuri" comes in and demands money to "help the family"? especially if he brings maybe 3 more brothers with him?

d: what if while i am sleeping she steals my money?

no thank you. i get a hotel. she has her apartment. if she wants me to sleep with her i will invite her to the hotel. if Yuri comes over, i will tell him to come round later so i can phone the bank to authorise the transfer from my saving account and then can go to an atm. by the time he arrives i have left the hotel.

the one in vyborg same thing. i asked her to find me an apartment. BUT from an agency (NOT relatives). when i arrive i will go to the agency and pick up the key. (though this one does really seem nice and i think will have a nice time with her).

right here we go. visa ticket and passport scam:

passport: they do NOT cost much. as far as i know about US$30. remember this is a country where the average wage is US$100 - US$150 a month. if she says any more she is a scammer. NOBODY in their right mind will pay US$300 for a passport!!!!! these people DO travel. go to malta during the summer. it is full of them.

hence, she can get the passport herself. tell her you will help her with the rest but she has to do the first step. she needs to prove to you her serious intentions. (jeezzzz they love them words).

visa: check with your local visa immigration office. for uk it is http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Fr...=1006977149953

find the information including if you are a sponsor etc etc. you can download an application in pdf format. ask her the questions as on the visa. name, surname, address etc etc. tell her you will fill it in for her. then find out how much it is for a visa application (fee). if need be phone the embassy in moscow. (you only need to do this once. there are cheap phone deals now for russia which cost about 10p a minute). fill in the application form. take a personal cheque. write the amount and on it write "British Embassy in Moscow Visa section" and cross the cheque. (Americans can use a US$ cheque if they want to and write American Embassy in Moscow Visa section). note: check if there may be an embassy closer to her then moscow. the maximum you can ask a bank to make you a bankers draft in US$ or Roubles. phone dhl or fex ex and courier her the application plus cheque plus any other documents. why? she cannot get the money. you can always cancel the cheque or ask the bank to put a stop on the bankers draft. what have you lost? the cost of a courier!!!! AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART....... YOU PAY ABOUT THE SAME TO WESTERN UNION IN FEES!!!!!!! if she gave you a fake address, the courier will bring the envelope back. all she can do is add two photos, sign the application and post it. if she cannot do that she is an idiot. who wants an idiot for a wife? maybe not super brain but not an idiot. she may say she wants to use an agency. tell her as possible future husband and wife you want to do things together. it is to develop a trust between the two of you. that you as the man will look after her. (they love them words as well even if you are a wimp).

ticket: which airline travels to your country? ask her for a quote from the agency. then go online and find the airline. do a check in reverse. e.g. moscow london moscow. find an online currency convertor. here is a good one: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and compare to her price. if it is highly inflated then she must be trying to scam you off the ticket price. if you cannot find the price online, call your local airline and ask for a price quote. YOU CAN PAY THE TICKET IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY and she can pick it up at the airport or in the case of british airways, they now use a printable ticket. i.e. you get the ticket sent to your computer!!!!!! she prints it and just presents it with her passport on checkin. tell her you can use your credit card and pay the ticket off by installments. there is also what is called "ticket on departure". furthermore, if she gets the ticket and she cancels it, the money goes back to your credit card. (i know. i used to work in travel agencies).

what is left? her getting from home to moscow (unless she lives in moscow). what i have found is that roughly if from moscow to vyborg (which is all the way next to finland), and from moscow to yoshkar ola is 1500 roubles then it should not be much difference wherever she lives. it works out about US$53. what you tell her? very simple. you have paid for the expensive items. if she cannot find US$30 for a passport and US$50 to get to moscow, she must be really not interested to meet you. remember, for a woman love is different then a man. she will borrow the money. maximum, you tell her to borrow the money and will give it to her when you see her. you have paid out a lot of money. you need a break until you can get your hands on some more.

the last one: she will ask you for money so when she is in the airport she can show she has money to spend. easy. send her american express travellers cheques. BUT, you sign them in your name. when she arrives at the airport she shows them the cheques BUT, because they have your signature on them she cannot cash them. you may say she can forge the signature. ok, but she has to cash them in russia (unless she happens to have a scammer friend living in the same city as you which is doubtful). so you contact american express. you tell them you had a russian over for a week. she left and you noticed she had stolen them. can you prove it? yes you can. how? because you have not been to russia which is where they were cashed!!!!!!! passport proves it. you get a refund. (send the travellers cheques by courier).

also if the courier cannot find her address to deliver the visa application or the travellers cheques, they come back to you. nothing lost except a couple of courier fees.

so YES i blame the scammed person. at the end of the day, you are the man. she wants to come and visit you? YES BUT YOU MAKE THE RULES NOT HER. at the end of the day i am the person who is paying. don't be so naive. BE THE MAN. (i got that from Ally McBeal series on telly). if she does not like it TOUGH. dont be a wimp and fall for her beauty. one piece of information for you. have a look at the pictures. at 20 she is georgeous. at 33 she is already starting to get wrinkles and at 45 she looks like a 60 year old. dont believe me? check out profiles on sites and look for 45 - 50 year olds. she may be nice now but later on she most probably will not be. and you will be stuck with her for life. and remember........ she may say she wants a family. but that little "bambino/a" once born, if she wants to leave you can cause chaos in a divorce court. so take your time and get to know her a lot better before you do "jump in".

and remember, for all you know she can be a prostitute. she may let you visit her and even maybe sleep with her. it means NADA (nothing). for a prostitue who to sleep with you for a few days, have you wine her and dine her and buy her presents and then she knows she is going to fleece you out of maybe US$3000 with the passport, visa, and ticket scam it is worth it. so this thing, go there first then invite her.......... sorry balony.

and last but not least, for your information if they get 6 letters, i can tell you one thing for free. about 4 of them will have a photo of his genitals. yeah they get these type of letters. i write to 9 women. 6 of them told me that at least i did not send any such photos and that is why they think i am nice.

rant over.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Nick I saw the first few lines of your reply and thats all
    i needed to see.

All I can say is **** you. I was trying to help people here by
    posting, I see your from the UK like me.

Obviously from the start of your message you are part of what is
    wrong with most people in the UK.

You now the saying here, if you were on fire I would'nt

I hope you have **** Life.

P.S. I do also have other friends in Russia.

Again **** YOU, ****ER

Sorry to anybody who is offened by my post, by people like that aren't even worth the air they breath. !!

Nick I saw the first few lines of your reply and thats all
    i needed to see.

All I can say is **** you. I was trying to help people here by
    posting, I see your from the UK like me.

Obviously from the start of your message you are part of what is
    wrong with most people in the UK.

You now the saying here, if you were on fire I would'nt

I hope you have **** Life.

P.S. I do also have other friends in Russia.

Again **** YOU, ****ER

Sorry to anybody who is offened by my post, by people like that aren't even worth the air they breath. !!

Here's an idea.

Do us all a favour and stay over in Russia.

As before

weigh anker

Here's an idea.

Do us all a favour and stay over in Russia.

As before

weigh anker

having read your post i can now understand why you were scammed. you have an IQ of 1.

there are umpteen boards about scammers. all you need to do is go on google and type in "scammers russia" and you will find loads.

now go and get your nappy changed.

and by the way, if you have been scammed you do not need to post in here. you go to the front page, find report scam and report her with pictrures and copies of her letters.

then again, maybe "report a scammer" should be in pictures in case you do not understand

having read your post i can now understand why you were scammed. you have an IQ of 1.

there are umpteen boards about scammers. all you need to do is go on google and type in "scammers russia" and you will find loads.

now go and get your nappy changed.

and by the way, if you have been scammed you do not need to post in here. you go to the front page, find report scam and report her with pictrures and copies of her letters.

then again, maybe "report a scammer" should be in pictures in case you do not understand

Nick,

You are missing the point of my email. PM if this site allows it.
    If not ask me nicely I'll give you an address. :-)
    It's just so many people in the UK are so negative. You might know what I mean. !

I'm just trying to help people here. I saw the first few lines of your email and I thought, oh heres another ***ker. I've had too many emails from ****kers. Yes it was my mistake I know. I've have seen too many from other sites. I just wish I'd seen this site 4 days ago.

I'm not trying to get into more online agro, but the first few lines today of your email really hurt.

Your choice
    Here's Olive branch. :-)

P.S. sorry for the spelling I've had a bad day.
    Rob