Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thanks. And you can use my email address (it's in my profile).

Good luck!

Ok Thanks

Ok Thanks

Hmm look who I found.

http://www.happymeet.net/profile.php?profile=chukchik

And here

http://www.maxidate.com/externalprofile.asp?id=35039

And here

http://matrisearch.com/profileView.asp?profileGUID={3A3092F4-FC44-48C9-9C5B-73DEE66708D9}

Chukchik was the name from dateline.co.uk

Hmm look who I found.

http://www.happymeet.net/profile.php?profile=chukchik

And here

http://www.maxidate.com/externalprofile.asp?id=35039

And here

http://matrisearch.com/profileView.asp?profileGUID={3A3092F4-FC44-48C9-9C5B-73DEE66708D9}

Chukchik was the name from dateline.co.uk

quote:Originally posted by squash

Nick glad of your second post then.
    I thought you were flaming me again.
    This site does not need agro between users.

I was asking for help about the messages.

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?
    live close. about 8kms away. born abroad. only been living here for about 16 years. was a choice between here and the good old usa. did not feel like being shot so decided here is better

depends how you post. i can be a "lovable" guy who will help out or i can be a real, well you can look it up in the dictionary. it is a word. starts with "b" has 7 letters in it and finishes with the letter "d" and according to the oxford dictionary means a "child born out of wedlock".

but word of advise, move on. the longer you spend time trying to trace her the more angry you will become and hatred you will have.

think yourself as a lucky person. i got skimmed off ?40,000. and funny thing is........... she is british by birth. she is now called my ex wife!!!!!

these people are all over the world. you drive up in a nice car to the pub. she reckons it is worth ?30,000 (if you have a new 4x4 that is what they are worth). she starts talking to you. she comes to your home for a leg over. you are over the moon. she values you house at about say ?125,000. she gets pregnant....... you now sleep in a bedsit because she has divorced you.

remember as they say: life is a b*tch and then you marry one

the only difference is if marry a russian girl, most probably will not know if she is nagging or complementing you.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by squash

Nick glad of your second post then.
    I thought you were flaming me again.
    This site does not need agro between users.

I was asking for help about the messages.

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?
    live close. about 8kms away. born abroad. only been living here for about 16 years. was a choice between here and the good old usa. did not feel like being shot so decided here is better

depends how you post. i can be a "lovable" guy who will help out or i can be a real, well you can look it up in the dictionary. it is a word. starts with "b" has 7 letters in it and finishes with the letter "d" and according to the oxford dictionary means a "child born out of wedlock".

but word of advise, move on. the longer you spend time trying to trace her the more angry you will become and hatred you will have.

think yourself as a lucky person. i got skimmed off ?40,000. and funny thing is........... she is british by birth. she is now called my ex wife!!!!!

these people are all over the world. you drive up in a nice car to the pub. she reckons it is worth ?30,000 (if you have a new 4x4 that is what they are worth). she starts talking to you. she comes to your home for a leg over. you are over the moon. she values you house at about say ?125,000. she gets pregnant....... you now sleep in a bedsit because she has divorced you.

remember as they say: life is a b*tch and then you marry one

the only difference is if marry a russian girl, most probably will not know if she is nagging or complementing you.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I know most of you are sick of me talking about her.
    I haven't posted anything for a few days because I had
    given up.

BUT !

In the last 10 minutes I have just had a phone call from her
    or they. ! She's say's she has just got to Moscow. !!

She is very tired, I have said phone me tomorrow and give me
    a phone number and i will phone you back.

hmm. This is strange as her last message was asking for more money
    to travel to Moscow. elenaq will know what i am talking about.

I could not get all her phone number as it did show on my phone,
    but it was +49055110 to a UK mobile.

I know most of you are sick of me talking about her.
    I haven't posted anything for a few days because I had
    given up.

BUT !

In the last 10 minutes I have just had a phone call from her
    or they. ! She's say's she has just got to Moscow. !!

She is very tired, I have said phone me tomorrow and give me
    a phone number and i will phone you back.

hmm. This is strange as her last message was asking for more money
    to travel to Moscow. elenaq will know what i am talking about.

I could not get all her phone number as it did show on my phone,
    but it was +49055110 to a UK mobile.

Squash...........although it degenerated ( on both sides)

I dont think nicks comments were at all wrong and when you said youstopped reading after a few lines.

Come on! When he says "be a man!" That is something any of us that have made a let's call it a bad move should have the courage to say to OURSELVES. And i am grateful that he gives some SOLID detailed advice.

( to bad you guys couldn't have been FUNNY....) yeah i know, as they say in hollywood--Comedy is hard.

Hope to be able to talk to some of the experienced people on this site.... in the end am i just nuts to add five days in Ukraine on to a Euro biz trip and "just see what's out there?"

I am a guy whose beloved fiance from Mexico died in a car accident 13 months ago.

I am the guy in the passenger seat of the convertible that rolled and survived.

What about anastasia web?....is that a scam site.........i can afford it. That wont be the issue for me.

AM past the hitchiking through asia and australia stage... but that was fun.

Cheers!

the journey is the reward