Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Squash...........although it degenerated ( on both sides)

I dont think nicks comments were at all wrong and when you said youstopped reading after a few lines.

Come on! When he says "be a man!" That is something any of us that have made a let's call it a bad move should have the courage to say to OURSELVES. And i am grateful that he gives some SOLID detailed advice.

( to bad you guys couldn't have been FUNNY....) yeah i know, as they say in hollywood--Comedy is hard.

Hope to be able to talk to some of the experienced people on this site.... in the end am i just nuts to add five days in Ukraine on to a Euro biz trip and "just see what's out there?"

I am a guy whose beloved fiance from Mexico died in a car accident 13 months ago.

I am the guy in the passenger seat of the convertible that rolled and survived.

What about anastasia web?....is that a scam site.........i can afford it. That wont be the issue for me.

AM past the hitchiking through asia and australia stage... but that was fun.

Cheers!

the journey is the reward

quote:Originally posted by squash

In the last 10 minutes I have just had a phone call from her
    or they. ! She's say's she has just got to Moscow. !!
    Squash, if I read this thread correctly, you are dealing with a known scammer, correct? As long as you continue to talk to "her", she may try different approaches to work her way into your head / heart.

She may lead you to believe that she is ready to come to see you and has traveled to Moscow and is ready to get a plane in a couple of days. She may send you photos of her in Moscow and scanned images of official documents. She may send you info on her flight (which you will look up and find that it is a real flight to your city). And then, after she has you thinking that she will be in your city on the next day, she will find that she is short on cash and needs some money from you and you will start getting many emails requesting a "loan" from you. At this point, many men want so badly to believe that their girl is only a day away, they go ahead and send them money. Of course, if you send the money and you do go to your airport to wait for her, you will leave the airport dejected and alone.

Do not underestimate the resilience of scammers. As long as you are willing to keep lines of communication with them open, they may try all sorts of approaches to get at you.

quote:Originally posted by squash

In the last 10 minutes I have just had a phone call from her
    or they. ! She's say's she has just got to Moscow. !!
    Squash, if I read this thread correctly, you are dealing with a known scammer, correct? As long as you continue to talk to "her", she may try different approaches to work her way into your head / heart.

She may lead you to believe that she is ready to come to see you and has traveled to Moscow and is ready to get a plane in a couple of days. She may send you photos of her in Moscow and scanned images of official documents. She may send you info on her flight (which you will look up and find that it is a real flight to your city). And then, after she has you thinking that she will be in your city on the next day, she will find that she is short on cash and needs some money from you and you will start getting many emails requesting a "loan" from you. At this point, many men want so badly to believe that their girl is only a day away, they go ahead and send them money. Of course, if you send the money and you do go to your airport to wait for her, you will leave the airport dejected and alone.

Do not underestimate the resilience of scammers. As long as you are willing to keep lines of communication with them open, they may try all sorts of approaches to get at you.

Squash

Cannot you hear what we are saying? How many times do we show you that she is a scammer? Put your brain back in your head and not your pants and just say GOODBYE to this "lady" or whom ever "HE" may be. Block her messages and quit bragging that she still wants to be with you. ALL she wants is your money. Grow up with the times.

Squash

Cannot you hear what we are saying? How many times do we show you that she is a scammer? Put your brain back in your head and not your pants and just say GOODBYE to this "lady" or whom ever "HE" may be. Block her messages and quit bragging that she still wants to be with you. ALL she wants is your money. Grow up with the times.

Be careful of this one:

xxxxx, here is the letter she sent to me. Now she tells you that her real name is Svetlana, She is just trying to continue the scam. Joe.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
    Hello. To write it to you Svetlana. I to write to you from Julia. She
    now hospital the city of Moscow. She to fall a gangway of the plane
    and to break a hand and three edges. I to be at home and to receive
    the telegram from honey of the sister hospital. I at once to go
    Moscow. Julia to cry and speak that you to think, that she to deceive
    you. I to not know as you to tell, it is necessary to it your help of
    200 dollars, a payment for hospital. To close documents of her a
    locker room. You can send for Lomakin Svetlana's my name. I to it to
    help that she to go to you, I to promise you. She very much to love
    you. To wait your letter. Svetlana

Be careful of this one:

xxxxx, here is the letter she sent to me. Now she tells you that her real name is Svetlana, She is just trying to continue the scam. Joe.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
    Hello. To write it to you Svetlana. I to write to you from Julia. She
    now hospital the city of Moscow. She to fall a gangway of the plane
    and to break a hand and three edges. I to be at home and to receive
    the telegram from honey of the sister hospital. I at once to go
    Moscow. Julia to cry and speak that you to think, that she to deceive
    you. I to not know as you to tell, it is necessary to it your help of
    200 dollars, a payment for hospital. To close documents of her a
    locker room. You can send for Lomakin Svetlana's my name. I to it to
    help that she to go to you, I to promise you. She very much to love
    you. To wait your letter. Svetlana

This is my final Post on this topic.
    If an admin reads this, can this topic be deleted or read only. ?
    I don't think it needs any more replies.

Yes I made a mistake, I know. I just don?t need members to keep reminding me. :-(

I was just posting for info to other members.

Calkev,
    I am sorry for your loss, If you really knew me you would know I mean that.

This is my final Post on this topic.
    If an admin reads this, can this topic be deleted or read only. ?
    I don't think it needs any more replies.

Yes I made a mistake, I know. I just don?t need members to keep reminding me. :-(

I was just posting for info to other members.

Calkev,
    I am sorry for your loss, If you really knew me you would know I mean that.

Hi,
    I am a new member to this forum, and i think its great! I have never had the desire to go looking for a foriegn bride.Plenty of hot chicks here in the USA. After hearing of friends who joined online dating services i thought i would give it a try, a alternative to one night stands and party girls etc.
    That is when it started, WOW!!! this hot 24 yr. old Russin chick named Natasha emailed me with her photo stating she liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better, im 44. Im sure you can imagine the thoughts and fantisizing about what it would be like and how good she would make me look (arm candy).This one wasnt going to slip threw the cracks, yeah..... a nice obediant old country girl, I could train her to be just the way "I want". OK, Id better find out everthing i can about her country, customs etc.Then she would be so impressed by my knowledge she would madly fall in love with me and be at my beck and call, i would be envied by all, she is beautiful, she is hot!!!! and she would be all mine! mine! mine!
    By the 3rd letter she was madly in love with me, It all happened so fast,9 days, yes i am irresistable and a smooth operator ,she couldnt stand being so far away from me and imagined ME! laying by her side kissing me, holding me, crying herself to sleep, praying for me to come save her. She did not want to end up with a russian man, she said they were all alcoholics, abusive and had no respect for woman. YES, I could rescue her, she would be mine! mine! mine!
    Now even her MUM liked me and my letters, She even told Natasha that i was the man she should marry, have children with and move to the USA. WOW!!! I DID IT, I DID IT, how do i pay ? when ?MY SWEET NATASHA.
    DOES THAT RING A BELL "SQUASH"

NOT THIS GUY!!!!!
    Natasha had no profile in my dating service,and would not awnser why?

Natasha would not awnser any questions i asked her.

My letters had no information about me, but she was getting closer to me with each letter.

Natasha must of had a twin sister(PHOTO) with a different name whom also was falling in love with me, ( kinda funny )said she was a only child.GUESS IT COULD BE TRUE,IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT-RIGHT "SQUASH"

?