Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Hi,
    I am a new member to this forum, and i think its great! I have never had the desire to go looking for a foriegn bride.Plenty of hot chicks here in the USA. After hearing of friends who joined online dating services i thought i would give it a try, a alternative to one night stands and party girls etc.
    That is when it started, WOW!!! this hot 24 yr. old Russin chick named Natasha emailed me with her photo stating she liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better, im 44. Im sure you can imagine the thoughts and fantisizing about what it would be like and how good she would make me look (arm candy).This one wasnt going to slip threw the cracks, yeah..... a nice obediant old country girl, I could train her to be just the way "I want". OK, Id better find out everthing i can about her country, customs etc.Then she would be so impressed by my knowledge she would madly fall in love with me and be at my beck and call, i would be envied by all, she is beautiful, she is hot!!!! and she would be all mine! mine! mine!
    By the 3rd letter she was madly in love with me, It all happened so fast,9 days, yes i am irresistable and a smooth operator ,she couldnt stand being so far away from me and imagined ME! laying by her side kissing me, holding me, crying herself to sleep, praying for me to come save her. She did not want to end up with a russian man, she said they were all alcoholics, abusive and had no respect for woman. YES, I could rescue her, she would be mine! mine! mine!
    Now even her MUM liked me and my letters, She even told Natasha that i was the man she should marry, have children with and move to the USA. WOW!!! I DID IT, I DID IT, how do i pay ? when ?MY SWEET NATASHA.
    DOES THAT RING A BELL "SQUASH"

NOT THIS GUY!!!!!
    Natasha had no profile in my dating service,and would not awnser why?

Natasha would not awnser any questions i asked her.

My letters had no information about me, but she was getting closer to me with each letter.

Natasha must of had a twin sister(PHOTO) with a different name whom also was falling in love with me, ( kinda funny )said she was a only child.GUESS IT COULD BE TRUE,IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT-RIGHT "SQUASH"

?

jeeeezz i CUT MYSELF SHORT BEFORE I SAID WHY I EVEN WENT TO THE TROUBLE TO JOIN AND POST ON THIS FORUM.

1.THE INFORMATION THAT "NICK20045" POSTED FOR "SQUASH" REGARDING SOME SAFE WAYS OF PURSUING WERE EXCELLENT!!! HOW MUCH MORE DOES ONE NEED TO KNOW???
    WHEN I SAW THE REPLIES FROM "SQUASH" I COULD NOY BELIEVE IT.BUT THEN I HAD TO REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID, MAYBE RAISED IN A CAVE, TAKEN OFF THE TIT TO LATE, A REAL MOMMYS BOY,PROBABLY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND. MENTALLY CHALLANGED .AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS-(THE BLAME GAME). REAL LOSER!!!

YOU CAN ONLY GET SCAMMED IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

EVERY MINUTE A SUCKER IS BORN AND TWO TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

PIGS ARE SPARED AND HOGS ARE SLAUGHTERED

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

MAY YOU LIV AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

GOODBYE- GOD BLESS AMERICA

jeeeezz i CUT MYSELF SHORT BEFORE I SAID WHY I EVEN WENT TO THE TROUBLE TO JOIN AND POST ON THIS FORUM.

1.THE INFORMATION THAT "NICK20045" POSTED FOR "SQUASH" REGARDING SOME SAFE WAYS OF PURSUING WERE EXCELLENT!!! HOW MUCH MORE DOES ONE NEED TO KNOW???
    WHEN I SAW THE REPLIES FROM "SQUASH" I COULD NOY BELIEVE IT.BUT THEN I HAD TO REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID, MAYBE RAISED IN A CAVE, TAKEN OFF THE TIT TO LATE, A REAL MOMMYS BOY,PROBABLY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND. MENTALLY CHALLANGED .AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS-(THE BLAME GAME). REAL LOSER!!!

YOU CAN ONLY GET SCAMMED IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

EVERY MINUTE A SUCKER IS BORN AND TWO TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

PIGS ARE SPARED AND HOGS ARE SLAUGHTERED

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

MAY YOU LIV AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

GOODBYE- GOD BLESS AMERICA

i am sorry,
    but i have to agree with nick here, i find his advice invaluable, including the original one on this post. i think you are hurting and really, your anger is your own issues of being scammed. basically, **** happens...get over it and move on, teach others the lessons you have learned and know better for next time..if we all stayed in the past, we would be totally crazy...

blue

p.s. Nick, have a great time in RU, thanks for yours and toymakers advice...invaluble

i am sorry,
    but i have to agree with nick here, i find his advice invaluable, including the original one on this post. i think you are hurting and really, your anger is your own issues of being scammed. basically, **** happens...get over it and move on, teach others the lessons you have learned and know better for next time..if we all stayed in the past, we would be totally crazy...

blue

p.s. Nick, have a great time in RU, thanks for yours and toymakers advice...invaluble

most welcome bluewater anytime just holler

most welcome bluewater anytime just holler