Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Default Tatyana Novikova or Tatiana Novikova

Hi all,

I'm sorry you've got a new member. :-(

I've beem scammed by
    Tatyana Novikova or Tatiana Novikova
    2nd name is on your site.
    25 year old Blonde Russian from Kansk.

I'm from the UK and she joined a web sight called www.dateline.co.uk.
    I'd been talking for months sent some money via western union and now nothing.

Found her here today so trying to warn everybody.

Rob

P.S. I am seriously thinking of registering with every date site with her picture just to warn people. !

I have more info which I will post, but has anybody else spoke to her other than the 2 other guy's.

What do you think ?

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Nick,

You are missing the point of my email. PM if this site allows it.
    If not ask me nicely I'll give you an address. :-)
    It's just so many people in the UK are so negative. You might know what I mean. !

I'm just trying to help people here. I saw the first few lines of your email and I thought, oh heres another ***ker. I've had too many emails from ****kers. Yes it was my mistake I know. I've have seen too many from other sites. I just wish I'd seen this site 4 days ago.

I'm not trying to get into more online agro, but the first few lines today of your email really hurt.

Your choice
    Here's Olive branch. :-)

P.S. sorry for the spelling I've had a bad day.
    Rob

dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight.

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight.

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

War begins!

War begins!

Defcon 1

Defcon 1

quote:Originally posted by squash

War begins!
    please elaborate.

for the simple minded..... please explain.

you want to start a war?

no problem. bring it on.