Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Nick,

You are missing the point of my email. PM if this site allows it.
    If not ask me nicely I'll give you an address. :-)
    It's just so many people in the UK are so negative. You might know what I mean. !

I'm just trying to help people here. I saw the first few lines of your email and I thought, oh heres another ***ker. I've had too many emails from ****kers. Yes it was my mistake I know. I've have seen too many from other sites. I just wish I'd seen this site 4 days ago.

I'm not trying to get into more online agro, but the first few lines today of your email really hurt.

Your choice
    Here's Olive branch. :-)

P.S. sorry for the spelling I've had a bad day.
    Rob

dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight.

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight.

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

War begins!

War begins!

Defcon 1

Defcon 1

quote:Originally posted by squash

War begins!
    please elaborate.

for the simple minded..... please explain.

you want to start a war?

no problem. bring it on.