Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Sorry toymaker.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1208

That is the person. Hope that helps.

Rob

squash

on the stop-scammers.com front page...left hand column shows report a scam just follow prompts and they will post and update her file.

squash

on the stop-scammers.com front page...left hand column shows report a scam just follow prompts and they will post and update her file.

Ok thanks. will do

Ok thanks. will do

Just had email from dateline.co.uk where she found me.

She wont be back on that site. They are now aware of that scam. !

If an admin is reading this, I had a message saying you need more info and pictures, I have responded, I just want to know if you need any more info from me ?

Just had email from dateline.co.uk where she found me.

She wont be back on that site. They are now aware of that scam. !

If an admin is reading this, I had a message saying you need more info and pictures, I have responded, I just want to know if you need any more info from me ?

Question. If a "woman" (scammer) writes "I miss you" and you've never met her before, how can she miss you? She's never met you before. That is a clear sign of a scammer.

Also, how can she write that she loves you if she's never met you? Scammers clearly prey on losers who can not find love in their life. They are desparate and cling to any hope of finding love.

Although I think it is a good experience for them to be scammed. These scammers are actually providing a good service. They are turning losers into double losers.

I have never been scammed over the net. I can not think of any reason to send anyone money you've never met before. One Russian lady wrote to this forum why would you want someone who is totally financially dependent upon you? I think she is right. Why would you want someone who does not want to work and contribute to the family?

The victims are living in fantasy land. They think if they send money their mystery bride will magically appear in their airport and they will live happily ever after.

Do the victims deserve to be scammed? Hesitantly I say yes. To teach them a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson.

If you want to marry one of these ladies you've first got to go to her country and meet her in person. Then marry her there. Then live with her at least a year THERE IN HER COUNTRY to see if you get along. Then after this apply for an immigration visa to your country. Another 9-12 months wait. So total probably over 2 years to do this.

But finding the right one can take initially 3-5 years conservatively.

Forget about writing letters. If you are writing her a letter she's also probably corresponding with many men. She's not going to put all her eggs in one basket why should you? Also of the guys that write very few of them show up to meet the lady in person. For the most part they are cowards. Too afraid to get on that airplane and take the next step.

Or they are just plain poor which is why they are single in the first place.

Question. If a "woman" (scammer) writes "I miss you" and you've never met her before, how can she miss you? She's never met you before. That is a clear sign of a scammer.

Also, how can she write that she loves you if she's never met you? Scammers clearly prey on losers who can not find love in their life. They are desparate and cling to any hope of finding love.

Although I think it is a good experience for them to be scammed. These scammers are actually providing a good service. They are turning losers into double losers.

I have never been scammed over the net. I can not think of any reason to send anyone money you've never met before. One Russian lady wrote to this forum why would you want someone who is totally financially dependent upon you? I think she is right. Why would you want someone who does not want to work and contribute to the family?

The victims are living in fantasy land. They think if they send money their mystery bride will magically appear in their airport and they will live happily ever after.

Do the victims deserve to be scammed? Hesitantly I say yes. To teach them a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson.

If you want to marry one of these ladies you've first got to go to her country and meet her in person. Then marry her there. Then live with her at least a year THERE IN HER COUNTRY to see if you get along. Then after this apply for an immigration visa to your country. Another 9-12 months wait. So total probably over 2 years to do this.

But finding the right one can take initially 3-5 years conservatively.

Forget about writing letters. If you are writing her a letter she's also probably corresponding with many men. She's not going to put all her eggs in one basket why should you? Also of the guys that write very few of them show up to meet the lady in person. For the most part they are cowards. Too afraid to get on that airplane and take the next step.

Or they are just plain poor which is why they are single in the first place.

Yes i made a mistake, stupidly I listened to a friend so I sent some money. hmm
    We all make mistakes even you. not having a go at you though.

She found me on dateline.co.uk and lived about 20 miles away.

Anyway my credit card company has stopped the transaction and will query with western union. But I know i've lost the money.

I'm in the process of putting her pictures on as many sites as i can find. I've even had email from dateline saying they know about her scam. whatever that means.