Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

If anyone is still interested, I have found her details on another site today. I'm only still looking because they are still contacting me.

I have emailed her in the past few days to say I now this is a scam and don't contact me.

But had two emails back saying that her pc had a virus and she lost details.
    She now wants more money to travel from Kansk to Moscow for flight.

Have now also registered a Russian email account on the site she uses.

Tell her that you would like your money back because you do not wish her to come over any more, if she says no (the money has already been spent), you can say, "Fine. I am going to request your passport information from Western Union, and with that information I am going to contact Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and my local police so they could open a criminal investigation." Make that statement in bold or in capitals, a the evry beginning of your email, so she has a chance to read it.

That will make her day even better, he-he.

But do not just walk away. Victims who do not do anything (just take their beating and leave quitely) promote the sense of impunity amoung scammers.

Tell her that you would like your money back because you do not wish her to come over any more, if she says no (the money has already been spent), you can say, "Fine. I am going to request your passport information from Western Union, and with that information I am going to contact Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and my local police so they could open a criminal investigation." Make that statement in bold or in capitals, a the evry beginning of your email, so she has a chance to read it.

That will make her day even better, he-he.

But do not just walk away. Victims who do not do anything (just take their beating and leave quitely) promote the sense of impunity amoung scammers.

Thanks for that.

I have already done most of that except for contacting the Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs. I know the money has gone, but my credit card company are now disputing this with Western Union.

I have her bank details which I will pass on. (If they are correct).

I'll make her day in a few days when she starts getting emails from an address 1 letter different to hers and from they same server.

Thanks for that.

I have already done most of that except for contacting the Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs. I know the money has gone, but my credit card company are now disputing this with Western Union.

I have her bank details which I will pass on. (If they are correct).

I'll make her day in a few days when she starts getting emails from an address 1 letter different to hers and from they same server.

Wow. Cool. Can you keep me posted on the progress with her and on the progress of disputing the charge from WU? I would like to see how this story ends.

Wow. Cool. Can you keep me posted on the progress with her and on the progress of disputing the charge from WU? I would like to see how this story ends.

Yes I will keep you informed.
    Maybe a few weeks until I here about the money though.

Wonder if i'll get another sob story tonight, don't think so as what i replied back.

Yes I will keep you informed.
    Maybe a few weeks until I here about the money though.

Wonder if i'll get another sob story tonight, don't think so as what i replied back.

Thanks. And you can use my email address (it's in my profile).

Good luck!