Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

squash after reading your post you've got me curious. You've never really provided the details of the scam. You sent her money? How much
    and under what basis? Thanks.

Im sure that everybody would be curious to know the details, how come you did not awnser.???Maybe it would help us understand YOU and what the meaning of being scammed means to YOU!!! For all we know you might have sent her/him 20.00 U.S. for internet cafe and had your heart broken??? From all your post and how you handled yourself, I cant help but wonder.

Glad to see Dreamer go, what a CREEPY guy/girl ?

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

squash after reading your post you've got me curious. You've never really provided the details of the scam. You sent her money? How much

Im sure that everybody would be curious to know the details, how come you did not awnser.???Maybe it would help us understand YOU and what the meaning of being scammed means to YOU!!! For all we know you might have sent her/him 20.00 U.S. for internet cafe and had your heart broken??? From all your post and how you handled yourself, I cant help but wonder.
    anything can be called a scam. does not have to be money. can be a free holiday (e.g. for to meet). gifts (given to please her). money (given for whatever reason).

but the most important thing is: nobody has forced the person to send any money/presents. remember the old saying: a fool and his money are soon parted.

i feel sorry for any girl (be it of any nationality) who will have any relationship with that person.

creepy, to me is an understatment. i had a girlfriend once who had an ex like him/her. he used to stalk her, send her nasty text on her mobile, take pictures of her, threaten her that if she does not back to him he will slit her throat......

i think they are called phsycos.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

anything can be called a scam. does not have to be money. can be a free holiday (e.g. for to meet). gifts (given to please her). money (given for whatever reason).

but the most important thing is: nobody has forced the person to send any money/presents. remember the old saying: a fool and his money are soon parted.

i feel sorry for any girl (be it of any nationality) who will have any relationship with that person.

creepy, to me is an understatment. i had a girlfriend once who had an ex like him/her. he used to stalk her, send her nasty text on her mobile, take pictures of her, threaten her that if she does not back to him he will slit her throat......

i think they are called phsycos.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on