Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Gee, you are one angry person my friend. I am not even going to respond to you calling my story "crap" (which you should really apologize for, I think.)

See ya.

isuccess Guest

Nope, I am not angry. That's your interpretation. You're just barked up the wrong tree.
    http://TheMediaPilot.com

isuccess Guest

Nope, I am not angry. That's your interpretation. You're just barked up the wrong tree.

I didn't understand that, but whatever. As I said, I don't see how you can possibly know something about RU culture after what you wrote, but you pose as some kind of "know all"... , I just don't think you need to think of yourself as such.

that's all. bye.

I didn't understand that, but whatever. As I said, I don't see how you can possibly know something about RU culture after what you wrote, but you pose as some kind of "know all"... , I just don't think you need to think of yourself as such.

that's all. bye.

isuccess Guest

You said bye but you keep coming back. I have not been a victim of a Russian scam and I don't hate Russian women. I find them very pretty and highly intelligent. Their intelligence level is far beyond the average American female. You and I know that, if you're Russian. What I am arguing here, by myself, if you really go away, is the "sham" marriages and the age difference cases where it's obvious someone is getting used. I am not saying that YOU and your HUBBY are using each other. I don't know you so I can't make that assessment.

Don't mistake "know-it-all" with "experience". Experience generates wisdom and knowledge and am probably double your age.

I am saying that in most cases, there is an obvious need to leave the country and pair up with a stable male, usually middle-aged, somewhere else. I have not said anything bad about Russian culture. You're interpreting it wrong. I am talking about scams and shams. I am also talking about the fact that most dating profiles from Russian are seeking stable males much older than themselves. Anyone with a brain would find this to be a red flag. People in the world don't go around, as the majority, marrying people double their age. It's the exception, not the rule. You mean to tell me that most Russian women want to marry guys as old as their fathers? Come on! You must know different.

isuccess Guest

You said bye but you keep coming back. I have not been a victim of a Russian scam and I don't hate Russian women. I find them very pretty and highly intelligent. Their intelligence level is far beyond the average American female. You and I know that, if you're Russian. What I am arguing here, by myself, if you really go away, is the "sham" marriages and the age difference cases where it's obvious someone is getting used. I am not saying that YOU and your HUBBY are using each other. I don't know you so I can't make that assessment.

Don't mistake "know-it-all" with "experience". Experience generates wisdom and knowledge and am probably double your age.

I am saying that in most cases, there is an obvious need to leave the country and pair up with a stable male, usually middle-aged, somewhere else. I have not said anything bad about Russian culture. You're interpreting it wrong. I am talking about scams and shams. I am also talking about the fact that most dating profiles from Russian are seeking stable males much older than themselves. Anyone with a brain would find this to be a red flag. People in the world don't go around, as the majority, marrying people double their age. It's the exception, not the rule. You mean to tell me that most Russian women want to marry guys as old as their fathers? Come on! You must know different.

I am saying "bye" because I am expecting you to finally go away. ))

Wisdom in your case is a very questionable thing in my opinion. I don't think you have enough knowledge to build a wisdom yet (MY OPINION, DON'T TAKE PERSONAL!)

You comment about her buying her own ticket killed me. I can tell you neve been through the procees yet (it almost looks to me as if you have learned about immigration process from the scammers' letters!))). I am not talking about girls from other countries. Russia and UA only.

Why you keep refrring to girls settling in with a middle age guy from outside of Russia as a bad thing? I thought it was a good idea. I am still thinking it is a good idea. My friends who did the same think it wasn't a bad idea also. What's wrong with that?

I am saying "bye" because I am expecting you to finally go away. ))

Wisdom in your case is a very questionable thing in my opinion. I don't think you have enough knowledge to build a wisdom yet (MY OPINION, DON'T TAKE PERSONAL!)

You comment about her buying her own ticket killed me. I can tell you neve been through the procees yet (it almost looks to me as if you have learned about immigration process from the scammers' letters!))). I am not talking about girls from other countries. Russia and UA only.

Why you keep refrring to girls settling in with a middle age guy from outside of Russia as a bad thing? I thought it was a good idea. I am still thinking it is a good idea. My friends who did the same think it wasn't a bad idea also. What's wrong with that?

isuccess Guest

quote:Why you keep refrring to girls settling in with a middle age guy from outside of Russia as a bad thing? I thought it was a good idea. I am still thinking it is a good idea. My friends who did the same think it wasn't a bad idea also. What's wrong with that?
    Go away? I started this thread and you are the one who butted in, remember? Guess not. OK. Of course, in your view, settling down with a middle-aged guy is not a bad idea. Let me ask you this...When you can settle down with a middle aged guy that pampers you and supports you and gives you things and gets you out of a sad economy in Russia, I'd have to agree with you that your friends don't think it's a bad thing either. Of course not. Who doesn't want to be taken care of? Now, the things we do for LOVE...right...yeah, right.

And yes I think the middle-aged thing is a bad thing. I am entitled to think that and to an opinion. This is America and we do have freedom of expression to speak our minds. Now I may be wrong, but I still think that the middle-age pairing up is for financial security rather than emotional stability. You didn't answer any of my questions on the previous post so I assume that you have nothing to answer me. That's fine. But learn this, you can't tell the person who started the thread to go away.

That is not your option. This is a forum about scams, remember? We're talking about all forms of scams. Seeking out middle-aged guys and induce them to fall in love with 20 year old hot-bods is a form of scam, emotional or otherwise. It's taking advantage of vulnerable males, many going through their middle-age crisis and who have convinced themselves that there is no hope for the average American woman. So they seek love elsewhere.

FYI, the number of males in this country who are 40-50 marrying 20 something year olds is pretty slim. I believe that in Russia it's the same way, except, when they want to leave the country. Then, it's all right, with the family's blessings. See the pictures of all those darlings on this site? They are all scammers. Pretty scammers.