Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Jag
    I always thought why this Russian woman run a black list and earn money selling doubtful private info of russian people ... now after her confession I recalled about a speck of dust into other eye
    funny indeed
    So, what are you saying, exactly?

Elena is right in most of her points here. She wins the argument. Still you should be careful. Never support someone financially unless you've met them first in person and in my view get married over there and live with them a few months to see if you get along. Then and only then bring them back to the US [u]with you on the same plane. I am glad your marriage has worked out Elena and I wish you more success than isuccess seems to have.

Elena is right in most of her points here. She wins the argument. Still you should be careful. Never support someone financially unless you've met them first in person and in my view get married over there and live with them a few months to see if you get along. Then and only then bring them back to the US [u]with you on the same plane. I am glad your marriage has worked out Elena and I wish you more success than isuccess seems to have.

All I can say is to isuccess, if you're arguing with Elena Garrett, then you're completely overmatched. Elena has the facts, you have your silly opinions and not much else to go on. It's obvious you're uninformed because you don't even seem to be aware you're sparring with "The Russian Detective". Elena is well known as the keeper of one of the most authoritative websites on Russian scammers around.

So, to isuccess, go and read a little more about the subject before throwing your weight around.

To Elena, keep up the great work. There are many people who appreciate your efforts, but we don't always speak up loudly.

All I can say is to isuccess, if you're arguing with Elena Garrett, then you're completely overmatched. Elena has the facts, you have your silly opinions and not much else to go on. It's obvious you're uninformed because you don't even seem to be aware you're sparring with "The Russian Detective". Elena is well known as the keeper of one of the most authoritative websites on Russian scammers around.

So, to isuccess, go and read a little more about the subject before throwing your weight around.

To Elena, keep up the great work. There are many people who appreciate your efforts, but we don't always speak up loudly.

Thanks, babe_!
    I figured isuccess didn't know who I was, so it was fun to play for a while.
    I appreciate your comments, though.

Thanks, babe_!
    I figured isuccess didn't know who I was, so it was fun to play for a while.
    I appreciate your comments, though.

quote:Originally posted by jsk21

I am glad your marriage has worked out Elena and I wish you more success than isuccess seems to have.
    Thanks, jsk21!
    Same to you!

quote:Originally posted by jsk21

I am glad your marriage has worked out Elena and I wish you more success than isuccess seems to have.
    Thanks, jsk21!
    Same to you!

quote:Originally posted by babe_in_rusland

Yeah, at one time she emptied wallets to eat pizza (wonder what kind of pizza you can eat for 1K per month), then has repented and began to scam again... only by other way

Ah, and what would she do if she met someone older than her husband who offer her a monthly supporting with 1200$

as for you babe? I also appreciate your efforts to boost Elena's business as you earn on it. Such double standards: to fight against scammers, scamming others.