Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

quote:Originally posted by babe_in_rusland

To Elena, keep up the great work. There are many people who appreciate your efforts, but we don't always speak up loudly.
    Yeah, at one time she emptied wallets to eat pizza (wonder what kind of pizza you can eat for 1K per month), then has repented and began to scam again... only by other way

Ah, and what would she do if she met someone older than her husband who offer her a monthly supporting with 1200$

as for you babe? I also appreciate your efforts to boost Elena's business as you earn on it. Such double standards: to fight against scammers, scamming others.

Isuccess is right on. Educate yourselves and investigate. It should take at least several months (3-6) before you start feeling a genuine love between each other, if the woman is serious and sincere. Most want let 2-4 weeks pass by before they are madly in love wiht you and they can not breathe without you. Again, just use your brain. If it doesn't fit right, then it's a scam.

Reggie Oglesby

Isuccess is right on. Educate yourselves and investigate. It should take at least several months (3-6) before you start feeling a genuine love between each other, if the woman is serious and sincere. Most want let 2-4 weeks pass by before they are madly in love wiht you and they can not breathe without you. Again, just use your brain. If it doesn't fit right, then it's a scam.

Reggie Oglesby

quote:Originally posted by Jag
    as for you babe? I also appreciate your efforts to boost Elena's business as you earn on it. Such double standards: to fight against scammers, scamming others.
    Babe_, apparently, you have been making money (or something) off my agency without you or I even knowing it (or at least me for sure).

I am not sure about this Jag guy. I think he has issues that a little online chat will not fix.

Babe_, apparently, you have been making money (or something) off my agency without you or I even knowing it (or at least me for sure).

I am not sure about this Jag guy. I think he has issues that a little online chat will not fix.

some good points by different sides but, with all due respect:

a: what makes americans think that everybody wants to live there? i don't. do not even want to visit on holiday!!!!! from what i have seen on the telly (american movies, fox news, series tv) no thanks.

b: let us imagine a scenario. you are 45. she is 38. not a big age difference. you write to each other 3 months. you make plans to meet. you travel to russia. you take a 15 hour train to where she lives. knock on the door. Yuri replies "thank you for brining the money to my door" and shows you an AK47. It can happen!!!

c: do you think it is only thailand where parents sell their children?

i think there is too much paranoia. chill out guys/gals. use your heads. think logic.

i am going to meet a woman and her kid later on this year. she was on about visiting me. i said ok. give me the date. i booked the tickets, booked the hotel (we are meeting in malta as it is a lot easier to get a visa for there). paid with my credit card. asked her for the address and will post the tickets to her. told her nearer the date will send her US$100 for the train and taxi fare. that is it!!!!

she is getting a free holiday. i am meeting her. if we like each other then i will visit her in russia.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

some good points by different sides but, with all due respect:

a: what makes americans think that everybody wants to live there? i don't. do not even want to visit on holiday!!!!! from what i have seen on the telly (american movies, fox news, series tv) no thanks.

b: let us imagine a scenario. you are 45. she is 38. not a big age difference. you write to each other 3 months. you make plans to meet. you travel to russia. you take a 15 hour train to where she lives. knock on the door. Yuri replies "thank you for brining the money to my door" and shows you an AK47. It can happen!!!

c: do you think it is only thailand where parents sell their children?

i think there is too much paranoia. chill out guys/gals. use your heads. think logic.

i am going to meet a woman and her kid later on this year. she was on about visiting me. i said ok. give me the date. i booked the tickets, booked the hotel (we are meeting in malta as it is a lot easier to get a visa for there). paid with my credit card. asked her for the address and will post the tickets to her. told her nearer the date will send her US$100 for the train and taxi fare. that is it!!!!

she is getting a free holiday. i am meeting her. if we like each other then i will visit her in russia.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Yeah, at one time she emptied wallets to eat pizza (wonder what kind of pizza you can eat for 1K per month), then has repented and began to scam again... only by other way
    Over 1K was not for 1 month, you silly. We waited for the paperwork for about 8.5 month. He would send me 120-200 per months for English classes mainly (and whatever was left I could use for my own stuff).

C'mon, enough grumbling. Come have some pizza crust (my puppy loves them, you should try it)

Over 1K was not for 1 month, you silly. We waited for the paperwork for about 8.5 month. He would send me 120-200 per months for English classes mainly (and whatever was left I could use for my own stuff).

C'mon, enough grumbling. Come have some pizza crust (my puppy loves them, you should try it)