Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Marina Zabolotskih

I've been talking with this woman for about two weeks now. No mention of money. No expressions of love, etc. I've asked for pictures of her with her family, etc. She complied. She answers every one of my nitpicking questions in the next email. All emails are VERY long and not like those on scam sites at all.

She supposedly works at Smolensk Energo in Smolensk.

I've searched for her name and/or address through Google and nothing comes up. I don't see her picture here anywhere.

Has anyone ever heard of her at all? I'd never send money, even if she asked, but I'd like to know if there is knowledge of her ahead of time. No sense in wasting time with her if she's a scammer.

I can supply pix if you like.

Thanks in advance,
    Cooleyvol
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Here's the header information for her most recent email:

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: from mx1.mail.ru ([194.67.23.121]) by mc2-f31.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:42:39 -0700
    Received: from [195.69.160.6] (port=57411 helo=[10.0.0.14])by mx1.mail.ru with asmtp id 1EFUYw-000FDY-00for volunteer1967@hotmail.com; Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:32:23 +0400
    X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPtfpLB7P/ybN8=
    References: <197102666.20050913152130@inbox.ru> <BAY101-F12AD9EFE231EDF18116A6CAE9C0@phx.gbl>
    Return-Path: iri_shka@inbox.ru
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Sep 2005 10:42:40.0296 (UTC) FILETIME=[079CBA80:01C5B919]

quote:Originally posted by Cooleyvol

Thanks--I've seen that listing.

Those pix arent the same woman in my pix. The emails are near the same as the ones I receive and the city is different.
    Don't worry about city names and pictures. Scammer do not use their own pictures and city names. The same scammer can be a 20-y.o. blonde from Samara today, and a 29 y.o. redhead from Kazan tomorrow.

Majority of them are located in Yoshkar-Ola, actually. And mostly it is guys just using different pictures of girls.

quote:Originally posted by Cooleyvol

Thanks--I've seen that listing.

Those pix arent the same woman in my pix. The emails are near the same as the ones I receive and the city is different.
    Don't worry about city names and pictures. Scammer do not use their own pictures and city names. The same scammer can be a 20-y.o. blonde from Samara today, and a 29 y.o. redhead from Kazan tomorrow.

Majority of them are located in Yoshkar-Ola, actually. And mostly it is guys just using different pictures of girls.

imported_admin Guest

Hi Cooleyvol,

As far as I remeber she is in our database with same photo but different name(s) and location(s). Her age?

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin Guest

Hi Cooleyvol,

As far as I remeber she is in our database with same photo but different name(s) and location(s). Her age?

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin Guest

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=704

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin Guest

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=704

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

No picture will be necessary. I have the same one and many more. It is the exact same one. This person is a very good con artist. I also received many personel emails. All of my questions asked and answered. No money request as of yet, but it will be coming. She made a little slip in her story. That is when I did some digging. This person has moved around Russia a lot. This the third city that I have found her name, and picture. Same story line each time. Beware of this one. -Neo (oklahoma)