Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No picture will be necessary. I have the same one and many more. It is the exact same one. This person is a very good con artist. I also received many personel emails. All of my questions asked and answered. No money request as of yet, but it will be coming. She made a little slip in her story. That is when I did some digging. This person has moved around Russia a lot. This the third city that I have found her name, and picture. Same story line each time. Beware of this one. -Neo (oklahoma)

I have been writing this woman the last two weeks and only recently did she ask for money for a visa and passport and a plane ticket. I told her goodbye today because it seemed like a scam. She told me she loved me after about 5 days of writing with a lot of trust and love talk. Today she responded that she did not deceive me and justified that there could be another Marina Zabolotskih in Russia. She answered most of my questions but not all and never showed me a family photo. It was at this site that I find she has been writing others so I know I am not her only love as she claims. Be careful and watch out!

I have been writing this woman the last two weeks and only recently did she ask for money for a visa and passport and a plane ticket. I told her goodbye today because it seemed like a scam. She told me she loved me after about 5 days of writing with a lot of trust and love talk. Today she responded that she did not deceive me and justified that there could be another Marina Zabolotskih in Russia. She answered most of my questions but not all and never showed me a family photo. It was at this site that I find she has been writing others so I know I am not her only love as she claims. Be careful and watch out!

bearcub7

All you really need to remember is that these women have a really hard time leaving their own country. Most other countries require you to visit her personally in her own country and only then can she leave with a fiancee or wife visa. Very glad you found us here.

send no money .....please

bearcub7

All you really need to remember is that these women have a really hard time leaving their own country. Most other countries require you to visit her personally in her own country and only then can she leave with a fiancee or wife visa. Very glad you found us here.

send no money .....please

Hello,

Marina was writing to me for the last two weeks of September. Sounds like the same game. Lots of trust and honesty, then "I love you", then she wants to visit and can I send money to pay for visa & transportation. She is very good. To the point where she wanted me to write her father a letter to tell him that I will take care of her while she is visiting.
    I finally got wise and found Stop-Scammers.com. Then I realized the truth. I have more/different pictures if anyone is interested.

LJA, Delaware

L.A., Delaware, USA

Hello,

Marina was writing to me for the last two weeks of September. Sounds like the same game. Lots of trust and honesty, then "I love you", then she wants to visit and can I send money to pay for visa & transportation. She is very good. To the point where she wanted me to write her father a letter to tell him that I will take care of her while she is visiting.
    I finally got wise and found Stop-Scammers.com. Then I realized the truth. I have more/different pictures if anyone is interested.

LJA, Delaware

L.A., Delaware, USA