Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

guys, come on!!!!!!!!!

first of all, posting e mail addresses. what do you think? you may find some daft fool who will send her a letter. let us see......

hello Yulia Vedernikova

you do not know me. but have you got a boyfriend who lives in enland? he is checking about you on a scammers forum. you do not believe me? check here!!!!!!

come on!!!! think!!! we are mature people. if you post her e mail address and she finds out she will hit the roof!!!!!

second: all @mail.ru will revert to moscow. @mail.ru is a free e mail account

third: what is in a name????? i have read posts on here about "you heard of this girl? she is called "XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX"

you are talking about a country that is bigger then USA! and most of all, a country where names seem the be variants (i learnt that from writing to them ) of each other. let us see.......

my name is maria supanova

my name is masha supanova

seems different. nope. same person. and PLEASE do NOT ask about Olga!!!! seems every 10th woman has that name!!!!

first look at the header of her letter. check if it has the bat (there are posts on here about it) then look how it was sent. (if it has been sent. i.e. if it says sent port or http). ask her if she has a pc at home. if she says no and it says "port" she is lying.

do a trace on the pc and use your instincts. be a primate again. go on the hunt. as they say "do you get a gut feeling"?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Cheers guys, I will check it all out and let you know.

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, picsa nd stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attrcetive in the pics though( if thet are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
    thanks, philly boy

Cheers guys, I will check it all out and let you know.

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, picsa nd stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attrcetive in the pics though( if thet are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
    thanks, philly boy

a: i have just answered you.

b: have sent you e mail. please confirm if received.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

a: i have just answered you.

b: have sent you e mail. please confirm if received.

I beleive that we are all smart enough to realize that the email addy is not to be displayed here on this forum. I hope that the person would realize that they can email me through this forum and I will pm them with my addy. I never ask them to display here any private info at all. And the "ladies " we talk about here also know about this forum and read it often.

I beleive that we are all smart enough to realize that the email addy is not to be displayed here on this forum. I hope that the person would realize that they can email me through this forum and I will pm them with my addy. I never ask them to display here any private info at all. And the "ladies " we talk about here also know about this forum and read it often.

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

totally agree

you can tell by some of the posts that have been made by "females" before. then again, they could be "gender benders" or!!!!! yuri himself

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

totally agree

you can tell by some of the posts that have been made by "females" before. then again, they could be "gender benders" or!!!!! yuri himself