Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is this give away behaviour of a scammer?

Hi Guys, I'd like to please ask your opinions, [based on experience]
    if you can add behaviours you see online, through email that you know to be bogus. I keep getting these things happen to me, only from Russian Women........

1) Their Country is listed as USA or UK on a dating site, but they say there has been a 'mistake' or there wasn't Russia on the list(false) when they signed up to dating site. [V]

2) Their email company is some obscure unknown, not a Russian mail company, not hotmail, but something like in the middle east or Asia.
    I reckon this is strange. [|)]

3) They tell me they are now removing themselves (either as I spotted them do it, or they openly tell me) from the dating site where I found them. I have seen this many times.

I reckon this is strange. Why would 'She' do this? Do they use stolen credit cards to create profiles, and can't hang around long?

They tell me it's as I'm 'The only one' and they don't need to hear from 'Other men' anymore.....

4) They never reply to personal things I say. Ever. So if I tell them my life story, they ignore it, and send a brief one back. Usually they are not able to use the Internet and have to travel to 'Internet Cafe' or they live in a poor area with their Grandfather and are not working etc etc......

I reckon this is strange. [|)]

5) They fall in 'Love' with my too quickly and claim they think about me 24/7 but I barely know them.

All these things, set the alarm bells off in my head. Do you think I am being sensible or paranoid? Many of the women, although not beautiful, are nice looking, but not all. Some are plain. So it is hard for me to be ruthles and ignore them, incase I am blowing my chances.

Please tell me if you have experiences any of the strange things I have listed, especially, the signing up to the wrong country on a dating website, and/or then removing themselves.

Many thanks.

yes, all serious scammer signs.

stay away from RU/UA ladies who contact you on dating sites with paid membership. and from ladies who seem to be keeping a monologue rather than a dialogue. and from ladies who want to come marry you after 3 weeks of correspondence.

yes, all serious scammer signs.

stay away from RU/UA ladies who contact you on dating sites with paid membership. and from ladies who seem to be keeping a monologue rather than a dialogue. and from ladies who want to come marry you after 3 weeks of correspondence.

all typical signs.......sounds like nasta or Natalia from Yahoo. She has done this in all her correspondece with men. She must mail hundreds.

send no money.....please

all typical signs.......sounds like nasta or Natalia from Yahoo. She has done this in all her correspondece with men. She must mail hundreds.

send no money.....please

After recently joining 2 different dating services, I have been getting the exact same thing. One in particular that keeps telling me how close we are getting, all i keep asking her is "were is her profile ?" and "why wont you awnser my questions ?". I does noy take a rocket scientist to know what tour dealing with.Play them hard but dont send money!!
    Hello my dear!!! Its me again!!! How are you today?
    I am very glad that you still write to me. And would like to see all of your pictures, cause its very intresting for me.
    It makes my day. I am happy to read your emails. I see we have a lot of
    common thing and i like it very much. I think we are becoming more
    closer to each other. Ive choose your profile cause i like you very much, when i read your profile
    i think you are very interesting person. And i think i am always looking for you.

By the way i have something more to tell you about me. I didnt tell you
    that i like travel.I have been in Moscow,i ve been there some years ago with my friends.
    Also I have been in St.Pitersburg. It was wonderful
    to see good places. But unfortunatly i had no chance to visit any
    foring country very often, i think its very intresting to know about culture
    of other countries. I ve been only in Turkey 2 years ago.
    Some more information about me:
    - i have a blue eyes
    - i am 5'7
    - i am 55 kg
    - my size (88-63-92)in cm.

Also i would like to tell you that i work in a hospital in my town. I am a Dantist. I know that in your country
    i can earn a good money, but here its too small. Its about 300 Dollars per month. Can you belive it? Soory for this.
    Dont listen.!!!

Lets talk about good things:

Now i would like to tell you about my last weekends.
    It was 16 C digrees ( this is a teperature in Celcius), and i with my frends
    went to the forest for a camping. And it was very funy.
    Do you like camp?
    By the way, I will be 35 years old soon.
    My birthday 30th September .Can you belive it!!!.
    But its nothing special for me in this day,
    cause i will stay at home this day.I am very lonely
    in my birthday cause i dont have a man who love me.
    Now i am very sad that you are so far away from me.

I have a dream to have a family, to take care about
    my housband. Its all i want in my life, i just want to be happy.And its doesnt matter
    in what kind of country my future husband is living.
    I will be next to him, and i will find any job i can to help have a good style of life.
    But i think its only can be a dream. Its so sad.

Ok there are some more questions for you:
    - what did you do on weekend
    - what did you do for fun

I will be waiting for your replay very much. Goodbay for now i have to
    go for a work.

Yours,Svetlana
    P.S XOXOXO Sorry if iam not answer all of your questions cause my English is not
    very good.

and that is the 2nd letter
    mike

After recently joining 2 different dating services, I have been getting the exact same thing. One in particular that keeps telling me how close we are getting, all i keep asking her is "were is her profile ?" and "why wont you awnser my questions ?". I does noy take a rocket scientist to know what tour dealing with.Play them hard but dont send money!!
    Hello my dear!!! Its me again!!! How are you today?
    I am very glad that you still write to me. And would like to see all of your pictures, cause its very intresting for me.
    It makes my day. I am happy to read your emails. I see we have a lot of
    common thing and i like it very much. I think we are becoming more
    closer to each other. Ive choose your profile cause i like you very much, when i read your profile
    i think you are very interesting person. And i think i am always looking for you.

By the way i have something more to tell you about me. I didnt tell you
    that i like travel.I have been in Moscow,i ve been there some years ago with my friends.
    Also I have been in St.Pitersburg. It was wonderful
    to see good places. But unfortunatly i had no chance to visit any
    foring country very often, i think its very intresting to know about culture
    of other countries. I ve been only in Turkey 2 years ago.
    Some more information about me:
    - i have a blue eyes
    - i am 5'7
    - i am 55 kg
    - my size (88-63-92)in cm.

Also i would like to tell you that i work in a hospital in my town. I am a Dantist. I know that in your country
    i can earn a good money, but here its too small. Its about 300 Dollars per month. Can you belive it? Soory for this.
    Dont listen.!!!

Lets talk about good things:

Now i would like to tell you about my last weekends.
    It was 16 C digrees ( this is a teperature in Celcius), and i with my frends
    went to the forest for a camping. And it was very funy.
    Do you like camp?
    By the way, I will be 35 years old soon.
    My birthday 30th September .Can you belive it!!!.
    But its nothing special for me in this day,
    cause i will stay at home this day.I am very lonely
    in my birthday cause i dont have a man who love me.
    Now i am very sad that you are so far away from me.

I have a dream to have a family, to take care about
    my housband. Its all i want in my life, i just want to be happy.And its doesnt matter
    in what kind of country my future husband is living.
    I will be next to him, and i will find any job i can to help have a good style of life.
    But i think its only can be a dream. Its so sad.

Ok there are some more questions for you:
    - what did you do on weekend
    - what did you do for fun

I will be waiting for your replay very much. Goodbay for now i have to
    go for a work.

Yours,Svetlana
    P.S XOXOXO Sorry if iam not answer all of your questions cause my English is not
    very good.

and that is the 2nd letter
    mike

One oyher thing i noticed is that there birthdays are coming up real soon.

One oyher thing i noticed is that there birthdays are coming up real soon.

Hello everyone. I have been talking to a lady from Ukraine for about two months now and am falling for her bad. The only thing is, is that things are staring to not add up. I have composed a web page with all the letters her and I have sent eachother and all the pictures she sent me. I know that it is long but can someone take a look and let me know what they think? I do not want to make bad judgement call because of maybe cultural or language differences.
    Please help.Here is the site I set up.
    Andy
    http://home.alltel.net/andrewtitus/