Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hello everyone. I have been talking to a lady from Ukraine for about two months now and am falling for her bad. The only thing is, is that things are staring to not add up. I have composed a web page with all the letters her and I have sent eachother and all the pictures she sent me. I know that it is long but can someone take a look and let me know what they think? I do not want to make bad judgement call because of maybe cultural or language differences.
    Please help.Here is the site I set up.
    Andy
    http://home.alltel.net/andrewtitus/

if that is all the pics she showed you ,it is hard to beleive they are the same girl. all professional. the black and white can be picked up in any antique shop or album ask for full length pics and a couple with her and her family. I could be sending you all this gobbldy goop and get the pics out of fashion magazines. Just send me your money as I can use it too. Caution my friend Caution

send no money.....please.

if that is all the pics she showed you ,it is hard to beleive they are the same girl. all professional. the black and white can be picked up in any antique shop or album ask for full length pics and a couple with her and her family. I could be sending you all this gobbldy goop and get the pics out of fashion magazines. Just send me your money as I can use it too. Caution my friend Caution

send no money.....please.

Andy,
    WOW!! your fingers must hurt from all that typing.

You asked for opinions on your post, Well here is mine.

1. I couldnt see any real love on either side.
    2. All of her photos were model shots, why? were is her sons photo.?
    3.You dont fall in love with someone( probably a man ) over letters sent back+ forth On the internet.and then you asked her to marry you after 2 months, Why ?
    4.you will never hear from she/he again, because they dont see any money.
    5. Because you did not send send money,I cannot make a fool out of you.
    6. If you would put 1/2 the effort into a girl in your area,that you put in your letters you would most likely get what you are looking for, but then again, that was you hiding behind a keyboard[:0]
    7.I dont trust any Russin,Ukranian etc. woman that approach via dating service etc.
    8.Your one of the lucky ones- read previous postings!!
    Best of luck Mike

Andy,
    WOW!! your fingers must hurt from all that typing.

You asked for opinions on your post, Well here is mine.

1. I couldnt see any real love on either side.
    2. All of her photos were model shots, why? were is her sons photo.?
    3.You dont fall in love with someone( probably a man ) over letters sent back+ forth On the internet.and then you asked her to marry you after 2 months, Why ?
    4.you will never hear from she/he again, because they dont see any money.
    5. Because you did not send send money,I cannot make a fool out of you.
    6. If you would put 1/2 the effort into a girl in your area,that you put in your letters you would most likely get what you are looking for, but then again, that was you hiding behind a keyboard[:0]
    7.I dont trust any Russin,Ukranian etc. woman that approach via dating service etc.
    8.Your one of the lucky ones- read previous postings!!
    Best of luck Mike

I want to thank you so much. I have just found the exact letter written from Lik <likaa@mail.ru> listed there. it is word for word! You have just saved me much trouble. Thank you so much!

Andy

I want to thank you so much. I have just found the exact letter written from Lik <likaa@mail.ru> listed there. it is word for word! You have just saved me much trouble. Thank you so much!

Andy

The only difference is the email I sent origanaly went to a different address then she wanted to change it. The text is as follows:
    You sent me your letter on my email ekibanella@inbox.ru but I decided write you now and in the future from my this email pettyua2004@bk.ru because it works better.
    Please, write here
    Here is my photo.I will send more in my hext letters.
    Waiting for your letter impatiently.

Svetlana.

The only difference is the email I sent origanaly went to a different address then she wanted to change it. The text is as follows:
    You sent me your letter on my email ekibanella@inbox.ru but I decided write you now and in the future from my this email pettyua2004@bk.ru because it works better.
    Please, write here
    Here is my photo.I will send more in my hext letters.
    Waiting for your letter impatiently.

Svetlana.

Where would you like me to post the letters and photos from her?

Andy