Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

Default Russian Ladies

I know that it is a small precentage of people that run these scams compared to ladies that are for real. I am begining to feel as though searching for a foreign wife might be a bad idea. It seems every corner I turn I am running into someone who wants to pull a scam. Is there any way to meet a lady from the FSU without all the hassel and games. I do use an agancy at Maxim but that also seems to be going no where. Any ideas?

Andy

hahahahahahaha, thanks for the laughs, too much man.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

hahahahahahaha, thanks for the laughs, too much man.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

What is the big attraction that so many guys want a foriegn bride??
    From what ive been reading it looks like alot more work than its worth and risky. The only reason im on this site is because i find it somewhat entertaining! After recieving a response from a Russian girl and we started emailing each other, i became suspicious, by the 3rd letter when she wouldnt anwser any questions.Thats when i started investigating and found these forums.I have been approached by 3 others since. Out of the 4 i think one could be real? time will tell,Even if she is i dont think it would be worth all the time, effort and money. I cant help but feel that with all of the culture changes, missing family-homesick, language barrier etc.And with what ive read in some postings to what has happened after men brought them back to there home, country etc. many got there clocks cleaned and there hearts broken.So knowing all of this i ask- WHATS THE ATTRACTION??
    Of the 3 that i think are scammers i sent 1 of them this letter and i have not heard from all 3 since. I cant help that the 3 were connected?

Svetlana,
    I know that we just meet but i have to be honest with you. I have talking with other girl from russia for 3 months now. We have fallen in love and plan to marry. I had already sent her money to buy computer and to connect phone so she does not have to go to internet cafe and i help her get new apartment so she could get away from exhusband, he was a abusive , a drunk and was threatning to harm her and she feared for her life. I could not just sit here and do nothing.
    I am coming to Russia next month, she has helped me out so much, she has a friend who is getting me a good price for hotel, airline tickets for us to return to U.S..I was really shocked how exspensive visa is to come here, but im glad we only have to do once.
    Im sorry we did not meet earlier, but i believe that things happen for reasons.
    I hope you understandand i wish the best of luck to you in your search.
    Mike

Like i said, I find this somewhat entertaining, I think 90% of these
    he/she are SCAMMERS, good luck finding the10% and the odds that come with them.

What is the big attraction that so many guys want a foriegn bride??
    From what ive been reading it looks like alot more work than its worth and risky. The only reason im on this site is because i find it somewhat entertaining! After recieving a response from a Russian girl and we started emailing each other, i became suspicious, by the 3rd letter when she wouldnt anwser any questions.Thats when i started investigating and found these forums.I have been approached by 3 others since. Out of the 4 i think one could be real? time will tell,Even if she is i dont think it would be worth all the time, effort and money. I cant help but feel that with all of the culture changes, missing family-homesick, language barrier etc.And with what ive read in some postings to what has happened after men brought them back to there home, country etc. many got there clocks cleaned and there hearts broken.So knowing all of this i ask- WHATS THE ATTRACTION??
    Of the 3 that i think are scammers i sent 1 of them this letter and i have not heard from all 3 since. I cant help that the 3 were connected?

Svetlana,
    I know that we just meet but i have to be honest with you. I have talking with other girl from russia for 3 months now. We have fallen in love and plan to marry. I had already sent her money to buy computer and to connect phone so she does not have to go to internet cafe and i help her get new apartment so she could get away from exhusband, he was a abusive , a drunk and was threatning to harm her and she feared for her life. I could not just sit here and do nothing.
    I am coming to Russia next month, she has helped me out so much, she has a friend who is getting me a good price for hotel, airline tickets for us to return to U.S..I was really shocked how exspensive visa is to come here, but im glad we only have to do once.
    Im sorry we did not meet earlier, but i believe that things happen for reasons.
    I hope you understandand i wish the best of luck to you in your search.
    Mike

Like i said, I find this somewhat entertaining, I think 90% of these
    he/she are SCAMMERS, good luck finding the10% and the odds that come with them.

Iam not sure why Iam trying to do this. I have been married before and after ten years of marriage she leaves because she does not want the family life and be tied down. It seems like all the ladies I meet here seem to not know what they want in life and Iam tired of the problems and hassel. Then one day I was reading online about Russia and the ladies there. They all seem to know what they want in life and that appealed to me. A wonderful lady with traditional values. My friends also make fun of it but I tell them, what is the difference if I find a lady here at a club or somewhere else or if I meet lady from another country. In my opion there is no difference except for the distance. No matter what there are no guarentees in life. I just thought it would be worth a try and maybe I will find what Iam looking for.

Andy

Iam not sure why Iam trying to do this. I have been married before and after ten years of marriage she leaves because she does not want the family life and be tied down. It seems like all the ladies I meet here seem to not know what they want in life and Iam tired of the problems and hassel. Then one day I was reading online about Russia and the ladies there. They all seem to know what they want in life and that appealed to me. A wonderful lady with traditional values. My friends also make fun of it but I tell them, what is the difference if I find a lady here at a club or somewhere else or if I meet lady from another country. In my opion there is no difference except for the distance. No matter what there are no guarentees in life. I just thought it would be worth a try and maybe I will find what Iam looking for.

Andy

HERE HERE My sentiments exactly.......but keep your eyes and ears open and keep in touch with us here. The honest ones are out there too. I found the "local" ladies even less honest than the scammers but at least i could see them and walk away as opposed to a long trip and money spent. But they all cost money to keep . In the end i guess they get it all anyways no matter where they are from.

HERE HERE My sentiments exactly.......but keep your eyes and ears open and keep in touch with us here. The honest ones are out there too. I found the "local" ladies even less honest than the scammers but at least i could see them and walk away as opposed to a long trip and money spent. But they all cost money to keep . In the end i guess they get it all anyways no matter where they are from.

before deciding whether starting to date Russian ladies is a good idea for you, I suggest you spend about 1-2 weeks on the net every night researching things like "dating scams", "dishonest marriage agencies", "vacation hunters", "international marriages - benefits and downside", "greencard hunters", and "false domestic abuse accusations" (it is harder to find info on the latter, so please find as much as you can).

if you are still interested, then spend another week or so studying US Embassy site, reading about requirements for fianc?e visa or spouse visa, and not only requirements for the girl, but also requirements for the guy (certain level of income, no back taxes blah-blah)

after that count the money in your bank. if the number is greater than 10K or 20K, you can proceed by scheduling about 1.5 - 3 years of your life for finding the right girl, signing up with several dating agencies and getting a good friend or two (one of them preferably female) to look after you during the times when you will be completely crazy about the new pretty Russian girl (because you will need them).

Piece of advise - stick with Russian girls. In my experience, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova are just too much trouble.