Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

/nick20045 jumps in now. not wanting to be outdone LOL

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/kz.html

http://welcome.to/kazakstan

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

p.s. women there: face, hair, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, mouth, neck, chin, body, boobs...... well in short....... like all others. question is: do they nag more or less........

seek and thou shalt find the answer

p.s. and word of advise....... do not mix kazan with kazakstan. i did (when talking to a woman from kazan..... and i got one heck of a nasty look for making that mistake).

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,

This a a book about Kazakstan.

Kazakstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan & Uzbekista
    A Country Study
    Hardcover | USA Edition | 1997
    ISBN: 157980165X

Maybe of any use?
    Hey Dutchy, Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Man I've been in contact with this really great looking girl from Almanty, Kazakstan for two years now. Really sweet and I have no reason to think that she is a scammer. Thinking about going there. Thanks

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,

This a a book about Kazakstan.

Kazakstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan & Uzbekista
    A Country Study
    Hardcover | USA Edition | 1997
    ISBN: 157980165X

Maybe of any use?
    Hey Dutchy, Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Man I've been in contact with this really great looking girl from Almanty, Kazakstan for two years now. Really sweet and I have no reason to think that she is a scammer. Thinking about going there. Thanks

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

p.s. and word of advise....... do not mix kazan with kazakstan. i did (when talking to a woman from kazan.....
    Hey Nick, You ever been to the Safar Hotel in Kazan??
    The couple of times that I have been to Kazan, I stayed at the Safar. Man the women there are 'ucho manitchka'. Tatar girls definately know what good lovin' is all about.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

p.s. and word of advise....... do not mix kazan with kazakstan. i did (when talking to a woman from kazan.....
    Hey Nick, You ever been to the Safar Hotel in Kazan??
    The couple of times that I have been to Kazan, I stayed at the Safar. Man the women there are 'ucho manitchka'. Tatar girls definately know what good lovin' is all about.

Sonar,
    I am taken by this great Ukrain girl.
    So far all went well, she is moving to Holland next week.
    I opened a topic about marriage, see the comments

Sonar,
    I am taken by this great Ukrain girl.
    So far all went well, she is moving to Holland next week.
    I opened a topic about marriage, see the comments

hey sonar......

yeah. they really "know how to". never been in safar hotel. actually never been to kazan yet. going next december but as to tatar women..... well at the moment in a relationship with one. and i love her loads!!!

bleeding nora!!!! you been writing to somebody for two years and not met her yet!!!!! i wrote to this woman for 4 weeks. we already met. and i am off to russia to be with her for 2 weeks in december!!!!!

dutchy is spoken for. one of them ukrainian women. things people do to save a few bucks on getting a visa!!!!

oops........ dutchy am i in trouble!!! ?????

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

hey sonar......

yeah. they really "know how to". never been in safar hotel. actually never been to kazan yet. going next december but as to tatar women..... well at the moment in a relationship with one. and i love her loads!!!

bleeding nora!!!! you been writing to somebody for two years and not met her yet!!!!! i wrote to this woman for 4 weeks. we already met. and i am off to russia to be with her for 2 weeks in december!!!!!

dutchy is spoken for. one of them ukrainian women. things people do to save a few bucks on getting a visa!!!!

oops........ dutchy am i in trouble!!! ?????

Nick,
    I know my reputation is against me
    We have spent a whole lot of time together, I traveled to Ukraine on my business visa, paid by my company, they even paid for my tickets, dinners and lodging!
    I guess i am a real Dutchy