Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

before deciding whether starting to date Russian ladies is a good idea for you, I suggest you spend about 1-2 weeks on the net every night researching things like "dating scams", "dishonest marriage agencies", "vacation hunters", "international marriages - benefits and downside", "greencard hunters", and "false domestic abuse accusations" (it is harder to find info on the latter, so please find as much as you can).

if you are still interested, then spend another week or so studying US Embassy site, reading about requirements for fianc?e visa or spouse visa, and not only requirements for the girl, but also requirements for the guy (certain level of income, no back taxes blah-blah)

after that count the money in your bank. if the number is greater than 10K or 20K, you can proceed by scheduling about 1.5 - 3 years of your life for finding the right girl, signing up with several dating agencies and getting a good friend or two (one of them preferably female) to look after you during the times when you will be completely crazy about the new pretty Russian girl (because you will need them).

Piece of advise - stick with Russian girls. In my experience, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova are just too much trouble.

ok. here goes.....

originally the idea was to come to russia. stay 2 days in moscow. then off to a place called vyborg. got a girl there. hey!!! if she says "shall i book a double bedded room at the hotel" guess you know what it means

arrived moscow. crappy place (sorry to all moscovites but arrogance is prime and indifference takes second place). hated it. staff at hotel are rude. overpriced internet cafes, overpriced things for sale.......

BUT, had a meeting with a girl (she came to moscow especially to see me. knew it was supposed to be for only one day). we started talking. now just to put you in the picture, she never asked for a cent or anything.

at the moment, i am in a place called yaroslval (or something like that). she found me a nice hotel. been seeing her for the last 3 or 4 days. the maximum i have spent when with her is about 500 roubles. (a meal at the restaurant). if she orders a plate that is "a fair price" she will not have starters (according to her to compensate for the cost). i have had evenings with her (she has to work in the day) where spent as little as 30 roubles (cup of coffee at the hotel)she took me in the car, drove round the place showing me the churches, places of interest and the volga river. then we went to the hotel and she ordered a cup of coffee. worst night i had with her was one evening when she asked if i wanted to go to the cinema with her. stupid me did not ask what language the film will be in. had to sit for 2 hours watching a film in russian. she realised i had been bored. off to her apartment. i sat down on the armchair. she jumped into my lap, cuddled up to me and told me how she appriciated that i stayed so she can watch the film.

she has just gone off to her home now and i am in the hotel.

one night i was with her. she got a phone call and said she had to go in to work at 9pm until 11pm. (something urgent). then all of a sudden she burst into tears saying she did not want to go.

first day i was here, she went to work. she called me and asked me what i was doing. i told her i was going round the shops. she nearly paniced. started telling me she is now worried because "this is russia" and how she is worried in case something happens to me.

she takes me round in her car. shows me the sites. she has introduced me to two of her friends. today i was at the market. one of them happened to see me. he noticed i was about to be defrauded with the price. bang straight in. haggled for me and got it for me cheaper.

tomorrow i am meeting her parents.

if i am in the restaurant and do not have change (funny how they dish out 500 and 1000 rouble notes but nobody seems to have change) for a tip, she will open her purse and help out.

i was in the hotel bar on sunday waiting for her. two guys come in. they start shaking my hand. speaking in russian. offering me drinks. i kept saying "i do not speak russian". they will nod. shake hands. laugh and keep talking (they said from chechnia). she arrived. one of them said something to her. she turned to me and said "lets go". i asked if she wanted to stay for at least one drink. she said "we go now". i found the guy had asked her to leave so they can ask me to go out with them. she told me not to trust people like them. her wording "bad people".

yeah they do exist. seems i have found one. once she was supposed to come to the hotel and she was an hour late. (apparently or so she says she got delayed at work. had to finish what she was doing). i told her that if she did it again i will pack my bags and go back to moscow. the water works started. begging me not to go until the day i am due to leave russia.

and NO. first night when i went to kiss her, she told me to stop. said it is not right. second night i got two kisses. as soon as she said she liked me....... cuddles, kissing, hold hands, nearly crash the car or knock some people off the street 'cos looking at me while driving! driving here cannot be classed as mental. it is lunatic!!!!!!

in the hotel where i am staying i asked how much is a train ticket to moscow. got told 3240 roubles. i told her. she went to the kiosk and gave the girl in there a mouthfull. then she said to me NO only 400 roubles (which is apparently what she paid for her ticket). she checkes every restaurant bill for me. if i say i want to try so and so, she will translate (english is kinda broken but we still understand each other as long as we use variants of a word. funny how have to translate the word "wash" but when i used the four lettered word starting with F and finishing with K she understood it and gave me a telling off for being rude !!!!!!!!)

so please do not knock them all because there are scammers out there. and if you are expecting "her" to fall from the sky into your lap then think again. i have been writing to russian women for quite a few months. all of a sudden it seems i have found her. and believe me, if she is in love with you, it is worth it.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

ok. here goes.....

originally the idea was to come to russia. stay 2 days in moscow. then off to a place called vyborg. got a girl there. hey!!! if she says "shall i book a double bedded room at the hotel" guess you know what it means

arrived moscow. crappy place (sorry to all moscovites but arrogance is prime and indifference takes second place). hated it. staff at hotel are rude. overpriced internet cafes, overpriced things for sale.......

BUT, had a meeting with a girl (she came to moscow especially to see me. knew it was supposed to be for only one day). we started talking. now just to put you in the picture, she never asked for a cent or anything.

at the moment, i am in a place called yaroslval (or something like that). she found me a nice hotel. been seeing her for the last 3 or 4 days. the maximum i have spent when with her is about 500 roubles. (a meal at the restaurant). if she orders a plate that is "a fair price" she will not have starters (according to her to compensate for the cost). i have had evenings with her (she has to work in the day) where spent as little as 30 roubles (cup of coffee at the hotel)she took me in the car, drove round the place showing me the churches, places of interest and the volga river. then we went to the hotel and she ordered a cup of coffee. worst night i had with her was one evening when she asked if i wanted to go to the cinema with her. stupid me did not ask what language the film will be in. had to sit for 2 hours watching a film in russian. she realised i had been bored. off to her apartment. i sat down on the armchair. she jumped into my lap, cuddled up to me and told me how she appriciated that i stayed so she can watch the film.

she has just gone off to her home now and i am in the hotel.

one night i was with her. she got a phone call and said she had to go in to work at 9pm until 11pm. (something urgent). then all of a sudden she burst into tears saying she did not want to go.

first day i was here, she went to work. she called me and asked me what i was doing. i told her i was going round the shops. she nearly paniced. started telling me she is now worried because "this is russia" and how she is worried in case something happens to me.

she takes me round in her car. shows me the sites. she has introduced me to two of her friends. today i was at the market. one of them happened to see me. he noticed i was about to be defrauded with the price. bang straight in. haggled for me and got it for me cheaper.

tomorrow i am meeting her parents.

if i am in the restaurant and do not have change (funny how they dish out 500 and 1000 rouble notes but nobody seems to have change) for a tip, she will open her purse and help out.

i was in the hotel bar on sunday waiting for her. two guys come in. they start shaking my hand. speaking in russian. offering me drinks. i kept saying "i do not speak russian". they will nod. shake hands. laugh and keep talking (they said from chechnia). she arrived. one of them said something to her. she turned to me and said "lets go". i asked if she wanted to stay for at least one drink. she said "we go now". i found the guy had asked her to leave so they can ask me to go out with them. she told me not to trust people like them. her wording "bad people".

yeah they do exist. seems i have found one. once she was supposed to come to the hotel and she was an hour late. (apparently or so she says she got delayed at work. had to finish what she was doing). i told her that if she did it again i will pack my bags and go back to moscow. the water works started. begging me not to go until the day i am due to leave russia.

and NO. first night when i went to kiss her, she told me to stop. said it is not right. second night i got two kisses. as soon as she said she liked me....... cuddles, kissing, hold hands, nearly crash the car or knock some people off the street 'cos looking at me while driving! driving here cannot be classed as mental. it is lunatic!!!!!!

in the hotel where i am staying i asked how much is a train ticket to moscow. got told 3240 roubles. i told her. she went to the kiosk and gave the girl in there a mouthfull. then she said to me NO only 400 roubles (which is apparently what she paid for her ticket). she checkes every restaurant bill for me. if i say i want to try so and so, she will translate (english is kinda broken but we still understand each other as long as we use variants of a word. funny how have to translate the word "wash" but when i used the four lettered word starting with F and finishing with K she understood it and gave me a telling off for being rude !!!!!!!!)

so please do not knock them all because there are scammers out there. and if you are expecting "her" to fall from the sky into your lap then think again. i have been writing to russian women for quite a few months. all of a sudden it seems i have found her. and believe me, if she is in love with you, it is worth it.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Iam going to Russia on November 2nd and will be there till the 15th. I do not have anyone to meet there or even just to hang out with. Iam wiging it on my own. It sounds like I have better make friends with someone fast so I do not get taken advantage of. While Iam there Iam hoping to meet someone nice but odds will probably be against me because I will only be there for two weeks and know nobody there. Maybe someday my dream will come true. hey Iam glad to have met all of you. I probably would have got into a lot of trouble and be broke by now.

Andy

Iam going to Russia on November 2nd and will be there till the 15th. I do not have anyone to meet there or even just to hang out with. Iam wiging it on my own. It sounds like I have better make friends with someone fast so I do not get taken advantage of. While Iam there Iam hoping to meet someone nice but odds will probably be against me because I will only be there for two weeks and know nobody there. Maybe someday my dream will come true. hey Iam glad to have met all of you. I probably would have got into a lot of trouble and be broke by now.

Andy

quote:Originally posted by ajtst10

Andy
    it is not advisable to go on your own and just "hang about". most probably if you are in a hotel the barman/woman will not speak english or very broken english. (it can take 15 minutes to understand a sentence and by that time forget what you were talking about).

stay in hotels. you "rub the wrong people on the wrong side" you can get a taxi and move. apartment you are stuck.

WORD OF WARNING: i have found that in parts of russia, a person (can be any lunatic as well) can just walk into a shop and buy an ak47 or a pistol with no licence, no application in fact NOTHING needed as long as have the cash!!!!

prostitutes are NOT allowed in hotel rooms. do not even dream of asking one to visit. they will not. going to their apartment? up to you to take the risk in case YURI is waiting for you.

russian food is good except for brosh. it made me ill and believe me, i can eat most everything and still be ok. (brosh tastes like sage and onion stuffing made into a soup).

expect to pay about 150 roubles for a meal (27 roubles is 1 US$). can eat for less from street vendors (can get food from about 10 roubles)

do not go to pubs at night unless it is with someone you trust. and do NOT draw attention. use "street knowledge". if walking and somebody says anything point at ears, point at mouth and make it look like you are deaf and dumb. do not wear things like nike trainers or gold or anything that will draw attention to you. and it is funny but girls seems to know you are a foreigner. (well i am tanned so may also be why) but you will see a lot of girls eyeing you up and down when walking past you. if you like her, go over and ask if she speaks english. if she smiles, you are "in".

write to a few women from a certain area. tell them "you may be going to russia and may be in their area". then ask for mobile telephone number. you go there. send a text. meet. if you like her stay with her. if you do not like her, tell her you are going to a different part of the country in two days time and text another one.

and try and find one that has a car. not sounding mean but if it costs you say 200 roubles for a meal in a restaurant, you get the money back with her driving you around.

and be "street wise". for example, couple of russian men, drinking brandy like it was water, then sucking on lemon covered in salt (salt makes an effect on alcohol and makes the person drunk faster) do not go with them. all you need to do is make one mistake. he will say he is offended and it is two against one. (think about it). just use common sense.

have fun

quote:Originally posted by ajtst10

Andy
    it is not advisable to go on your own and just "hang about". most probably if you are in a hotel the barman/woman will not speak english or very broken english. (it can take 15 minutes to understand a sentence and by that time forget what you were talking about).

stay in hotels. you "rub the wrong people on the wrong side" you can get a taxi and move. apartment you are stuck.

WORD OF WARNING: i have found that in parts of russia, a person (can be any lunatic as well) can just walk into a shop and buy an ak47 or a pistol with no licence, no application in fact NOTHING needed as long as have the cash!!!!

prostitutes are NOT allowed in hotel rooms. do not even dream of asking one to visit. they will not. going to their apartment? up to you to take the risk in case YURI is waiting for you.

russian food is good except for brosh. it made me ill and believe me, i can eat most everything and still be ok. (brosh tastes like sage and onion stuffing made into a soup).

expect to pay about 150 roubles for a meal (27 roubles is 1 US$). can eat for less from street vendors (can get food from about 10 roubles)

do not go to pubs at night unless it is with someone you trust. and do NOT draw attention. use "street knowledge". if walking and somebody says anything point at ears, point at mouth and make it look like you are deaf and dumb. do not wear things like nike trainers or gold or anything that will draw attention to you. and it is funny but girls seems to know you are a foreigner. (well i am tanned so may also be why) but you will see a lot of girls eyeing you up and down when walking past you. if you like her, go over and ask if she speaks english. if she smiles, you are "in".

write to a few women from a certain area. tell them "you may be going to russia and may be in their area". then ask for mobile telephone number. you go there. send a text. meet. if you like her stay with her. if you do not like her, tell her you are going to a different part of the country in two days time and text another one.

and try and find one that has a car. not sounding mean but if it costs you say 200 roubles for a meal in a restaurant, you get the money back with her driving you around.

and be "street wise". for example, couple of russian men, drinking brandy like it was water, then sucking on lemon covered in salt (salt makes an effect on alcohol and makes the person drunk faster) do not go with them. all you need to do is make one mistake. he will say he is offended and it is two against one. (think about it). just use common sense.

have fun

back to my saga.

last night met her father, mother, sister and sisters boyfriend. what a carry on!

bought her mother some flowers and, yes......... cake (it seems they like to celebrate everything with cake). total cost about 400 roubles.

nice family. father was in the army. gave me a russian army watch as a present. then he put his army jacket on which led to his wife chasing him round the apartment to make him take it off. then a bit talk (nadya translating) mostly about visas, where i live (common chat/talk). then a lovely russian meal. lot of different russian foods (Nadya knows i like to try different foods). then finished playing chess with her father. after sat at the dinner table and we talked in general. we wound nadya up because she is kind of thin (that got me a few digs from her elbow into my ribs), her dad then took out the pictures of when he was in the army in berlin. i do not speak russian. he does not speak english. mostly sign language but we got on great. nadya even went off into the kitchen to just have a "girly" talk with her mum and sister and left me alone with her dad!!

yes can be nice here if you meed the "right" people.

back to my saga.

last night met her father, mother, sister and sisters boyfriend. what a carry on!

bought her mother some flowers and, yes......... cake (it seems they like to celebrate everything with cake). total cost about 400 roubles.

nice family. father was in the army. gave me a russian army watch as a present. then he put his army jacket on which led to his wife chasing him round the apartment to make him take it off. then a bit talk (nadya translating) mostly about visas, where i live (common chat/talk). then a lovely russian meal. lot of different russian foods (Nadya knows i like to try different foods). then finished playing chess with her father. after sat at the dinner table and we talked in general. we wound nadya up because she is kind of thin (that got me a few digs from her elbow into my ribs), her dad then took out the pictures of when he was in the army in berlin. i do not speak russian. he does not speak english. mostly sign language but we got on great. nadya even went off into the kitchen to just have a "girly" talk with her mum and sister and left me alone with her dad!!

yes can be nice here if you meed the "right" people.

I will be staying at a hostel in both Moscow and St. Petersburg. I hope to meet someone there to hang out with that maybe speakes the language somewhat. I have done traveling before in Paris, London and Mexico but was ok with language but in Russia it will be a lot different. The cryillic alphabet and all. I do not plan on any prostitutes or too much clubing. I would like to see some of the nightlife though. I just would like to be able to do some shopping and sightseeing without being taken and such because I am a foriener.

Andy