Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

I will be staying at a hostel in both Moscow and St. Petersburg. I hope to meet someone there to hang out with that maybe speakes the language somewhat. I have done traveling before in Paris, London and Mexico but was ok with language but in Russia it will be a lot different. The cryillic alphabet and all. I do not plan on any prostitutes or too much clubing. I would like to see some of the nightlife though. I just would like to be able to do some shopping and sightseeing without being taken and such because I am a foriener.

Andy

Andy,

I hope you know what you are doing.

Russia is not nearly as safe as Europe.

Leave most of your cash in the hotel's safe (if they have one). And have the embassy emergensy numbers handy with you everywhere you go.

Andy,

I hope you know what you are doing.

Russia is not nearly as safe as Europe.

Leave most of your cash in the hotel's safe (if they have one). And have the embassy emergensy numbers handy with you everywhere you go.

As I said I will be staying at youth hostles there. Iam not sure how safe they are and what to expect. As for getting around I will probably be on my own there. I will just have to try and be real safe about what I do. Is it really that bad there? I chose to go there because I heard Russia is beautiful and the people there were really friendly. Now I start to worry...[V] I will have to check into seeing if the hostel has a place to lock up my money. I was wondering about doing that there since I would be shareing a room with four other people. I plan on minding my own bussiness and trying not to make anyone mad at me there but would like to talk to people and maybe learn about their culture first hand.

Andy

As I said I will be staying at youth hostles there. Iam not sure how safe they are and what to expect. As for getting around I will probably be on my own there. I will just have to try and be real safe about what I do. Is it really that bad there? I chose to go there because I heard Russia is beautiful and the people there were really friendly. Now I start to worry...[V] I will have to check into seeing if the hostel has a place to lock up my money. I was wondering about doing that there since I would be shareing a room with four other people. I plan on minding my own bussiness and trying not to make anyone mad at me there but would like to talk to people and maybe learn about their culture first hand.

Andy

I suggest you cancell your trip if you still can. going by yourself to Russia can be dangerous even to people who have been there before, know the language a bit and have lot more understanding of potential problems. But even they sometimes get into very difficult situations.

The safest way to go would be to wait until you have a lady from Russia as your guide and a guardian angel to keep your nose out of trouble

I suggest you cancell your trip if you still can. going by yourself to Russia can be dangerous even to people who have been there before, know the language a bit and have lot more understanding of potential problems. But even they sometimes get into very difficult situations.

The safest way to go would be to wait until you have a lady from Russia as your guide and a guardian angel to keep your nose out of trouble

elenag I found another scammer. I sent info to your web site. Do I attract these scammers or what? Is anyone for real? The lady that emailed me today was named Helga and she used same intro letter as a lady iam still corresponding with Diana.

elenag I found another scammer. I sent info to your web site. Do I attract these scammers or what? Is anyone for real? The lady that emailed me today was named Helga and she used same intro letter as a lady iam still corresponding with Diana.

Andy,
    From reading all of your previous post, you seem to be a nice guy.
    But you also so that you are very GULLABLE take some of the advice
    that you have been getting, it could "SAVE YOUR LIFE"!!!!!!

Mike