Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

Nick,

I enjoyed every bit of your saga. Had the same experience with a great woman from Ukraine. Have been there a number of times and she visited me in Holland too. Even till now she is still baby sitting me, watching out for me all the time. Family does not speak English, but makes you feel welcome.

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

back to my saga.

last night met her father, mother, sister and sisters boyfriend. what a carry on!

bought her mother some flowers and, yes......... cake (it seems they like to celebrate everything with cake). total cost about 400 roubles.

nice family. father was in the army. gave me a russian army watch as a present. then he put his army jacket on which led to his wife chasing him round the apartment to make him take it off. then a bit talk (nadya translating) mostly about visas, where i live (common chat/talk). then a lovely russian meal. lot of different russian foods (Nadya knows i like to try different foods). then finished playing chess with her father. after sat at the dinner table and we talked in general. we wound nadya up because she is kind of thin (that got me a few digs from her elbow into my ribs), her dad then took out the pictures of when he was in the army in berlin. i do not speak russian. he does not speak english. mostly sign language but we got on great. nadya even went off into the kitchen to just have a "girly" talk with her mum and sister and left me alone with her dad!!

yes can be nice here if you meed the "right" people.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Nick,

I enjoyed every bit of your saga. Had the same experience with a great woman from Ukraine. Have been there a number of times and she visited me in Holland too. Even till now she is still baby sitting me, watching out for me all the time. Family does not speak English, but makes you feel welcome.

back to my saga.

last night met her father, mother, sister and sisters boyfriend. what a carry on!

bought her mother some flowers and, yes......... cake (it seems they like to celebrate everything with cake). total cost about 400 roubles.

nice family. father was in the army. gave me a russian army watch as a present. then he put his army jacket on which led to his wife chasing him round the apartment to make him take it off. then a bit talk (nadya translating) mostly about visas, where i live (common chat/talk). then a lovely russian meal. lot of different russian foods (Nadya knows i like to try different foods). then finished playing chess with her father. after sat at the dinner table and we talked in general. we wound nadya up because she is kind of thin (that got me a few digs from her elbow into my ribs), her dad then took out the pictures of when he was in the army in berlin. i do not speak russian. he does not speak english. mostly sign language but we got on great. nadya even went off into the kitchen to just have a "girly" talk with her mum and sister and left me alone with her dad!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on
    thanks for the comments. i am NOT saying that one has to trust from the word GO. YES there ARE a LOT of scammers out there. but, have to also trust ones instincts.

otherwise if just going to shout SCAMMER as soon as you maybe notice a mistake, might as well join a priestry as no chance of finding a girlfriend.

and please, when you read their letters, read it once, twice, think, then read it a third time. they use translators. they hardly speak English. try to understand what she is trying to say. if you do not understand ask her to explain. do not just assume she is a scammer. look for proof.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Nick,

back to my saga.

thanks for the comments. i am NOT saying that one has to trust from the word GO. YES there ARE a LOT of scammers out there. but, have to also trust ones instincts.

otherwise if just going to shout SCAMMER as soon as you maybe notice a mistake, might as well join a priestry as no chance of finding a girlfriend.

and please, when you read their letters, read it once, twice, think, then read it a third time. they use translators. they hardly speak English. try to understand what she is trying to say. if you do not understand ask her to explain. do not just assume she is a scammer. look for proof.

We here do not have a one fee....cover all insurance. Each must be purchased seperately. Sorry but I did not misunderstand. I have a heart condition and asked about health insurance and it is sold seperately. Different country policys and different insurance companies, I guess.

We here do not have a one fee....cover all insurance. Each must be purchased seperately. Sorry but I did not misunderstand. I have a heart condition and asked about health insurance and it is sold seperately. Different country policys and different insurance companies, I guess.

To ajtst10 (first letter)

Try to put an announcement to some local newspaper. But look for a woman from some small city near to St.Petersburg or Moscow. You need to get help from some Russian speaking person to contact these papers and make your letter in Russian.
    And about Mow (Moscow) and Pete (St.Petersburg). If you want to meet a woman in one of these cities. Mow is much more expensive and more Russian city. Pete more "western".
    I think this is worth to try. I thought the same by myself because still looking for a woman from Russia.
    Most women profiles in net are scam. But due to the fact that scammers put a lot of profiles here. These profiles are mostly stolen photos of beuatiful women. And they get over 80 % of contacts.
    So this situation does not show the real side of the matter.

Very good letters in this forum. Go on.

To ajtst10 (first letter)

Try to put an announcement to some local newspaper. But look for a woman from some small city near to St.Petersburg or Moscow. You need to get help from some Russian speaking person to contact these papers and make your letter in Russian.
    And about Mow (Moscow) and Pete (St.Petersburg). If you want to meet a woman in one of these cities. Mow is much more expensive and more Russian city. Pete more "western".
    I think this is worth to try. I thought the same by myself because still looking for a woman from Russia.
    Most women profiles in net are scam. But due to the fact that scammers put a lot of profiles here. These profiles are mostly stolen photos of beuatiful women. And they get over 80 % of contacts.
    So this situation does not show the real side of the matter.

Very good letters in this forum. Go on.

I do not know about the percentage, but I have met a number of real sincere women, although never from Russia.
    Always from Rumania, Moldova and Ukraine

I do not know about the percentage, but I have met a number of real sincere women, although never from Russia.
    Always from Rumania, Moldova and Ukraine

Any of you guys ever been to Kazakstan? I've been to Ukraine and Russia many times but never any farther south.
    Thinking about going to Kazakstan in a couple of months. It seems to be a place where the Russian women have been overlooked.
    Any opinions??

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.