Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Russian Ladies

Any of you guys ever been to Kazakstan? I've been to Ukraine and Russia many times but never any farther south.
    Thinking about going to Kazakstan in a couple of months. It seems to be a place where the Russian women have been overlooked.
    Any opinions??

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar,
    I have never been there.
    I never saw any woman from Kazakstan on these dating sites, so I have no idea how they look like.
    Maybe even a lot more cultural differences as with womman from Russia and Ukraine?
    By the way, the only time I got scammed was in Russia

Sonar,
    I have never been there.
    I never saw any woman from Kazakstan on these dating sites, so I have no idea how they look like.
    Maybe even a lot more cultural differences as with womman from Russia and Ukraine?
    By the way, the only time I got scammed was in Russia

Dutchy,
    It is my opinion that a guy is more likely to become involved with a scammer in Russia than anywhere else. Although I know some very good women from Russia, I also find Russian women to be somewhat cold, unfriendly and difficult to get to know well.
    Again, this is just my opinion and I am sure that others will disagree, but Ukrainian women are much more friendly, sincere, open and loving. And more fun to be with.
    Many Russian women that I have met were just boring as hell to be with. Very good looking but somewhat disappointing, And also very easily offended.
    There are some very beautiful Russian women in Kazakstan and they seem to be different from the normal Russian women.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Dutchy,
    It is my opinion that a guy is more likely to become involved with a scammer in Russia than anywhere else. Although I know some very good women from Russia, I also find Russian women to be somewhat cold, unfriendly and difficult to get to know well.
    Again, this is just my opinion and I am sure that others will disagree, but Ukrainian women are much more friendly, sincere, open and loving. And more fun to be with.
    Many Russian women that I have met were just boring as hell to be with. Very good looking but somewhat disappointing, And also very easily offended.
    There are some very beautiful Russian women in Kazakstan and they seem to be different from the normal Russian women.

I am interested in your experiences in Kazakstan, keep us posted

I am interested in your experiences in Kazakstan, keep us posted

quote:Originally posted by Sonar
    I suggest to all my clients to stay away from UA, Moldova and Belrus. For many reasons. Especially UA. The political situation, the mentality, the statistics from INS (cited to my be some clients)... they are not part of the convention about child kidnapping (I don't remember the name of the convention). If your UA wife decides to take off with your joint child back to UA, good luck with getting your kid back... (I have had offers to help to kidnap the child from the UA to return it to father until at least the divorce proseeding. I declined of course, but I felt for the poor guys who got into this situation)

I am half-Ukrainian, by the way. So, I am voting against my own blood so to speak.

quote:Originally posted by Sonar
    I suggest to all my clients to stay away from UA, Moldova and Belrus. For many reasons. Especially UA. The political situation, the mentality, the statistics from INS (cited to my be some clients)... they are not part of the convention about child kidnapping (I don't remember the name of the convention). If your UA wife decides to take off with your joint child back to UA, good luck with getting your kid back... (I have had offers to help to kidnap the child from the UA to return it to father until at least the divorce proseeding. I declined of course, but I felt for the poor guys who got into this situation)

I am half-Ukrainian, by the way. So, I am voting against my own blood so to speak.

I chance that I will have a child are alomost 0%
    I go to Moldova and Ukraine about 5-7 times a year, never had a bad experience.
    The only bad experiences I had were in Russia.