Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Passport Cost for Ukraine Woman?

Hi,

Been chatting with a lady from the Ukraine, I actually went to visit her and we spent 12 days together. I wont go into any of the details at the moment, just really need to know how much it will cost her to get a Passport, how long will it take to get it and how much if she fast tracks it. Is it true that a bribe will get it quickly or you can be waiting up to 6 months to get it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

no. i am in russia at the moment. i have found out

ALL HAVE TO HAVE A PASSPORT. TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE. IF A PERSON LIVES IN SAY YOSHKAR OLA AND GOES TO MOSCOW FOR A DAY AND NEEDS A HOTEL, UNLESS HAVE A PASSPORT WILL NOT GET A ROOM

she is a scammer

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

no. i am in russia at the moment. i have found out

ALL HAVE TO HAVE A PASSPORT. TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE. IF A PERSON LIVES IN SAY YOSHKAR OLA AND GOES TO MOSCOW FOR A DAY AND NEEDS A HOTEL, UNLESS HAVE A PASSPORT WILL NOT GET A ROOM

she is a scammer

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

I'll relay the full story and hopefully you can give me some advice.
    She worked at a webcam site and thats how I met her. We talked over the internet for about 3 weeks and I could see her ont he webcam all the time. She told me she would die without me if I didnt go and see her. She insisted I go to her, never wanted to come here to Australia. I went there and she actually did show up at the airport. She is 19 I am 29. WE got along really well, the language barrier was a bit hard though. I was worried because she said she had a brother and mother in hospital for kidney transplants etc, I thought oh oh, but she took me to see both the mother and the brother in hospital. I went to her birth villiage to meet her little brother and sister and her grandmother. I have convinced her to come to visit me in Australia but she sais she is scared. She said she had to go back to her village where she was born to aplly for her passport. At forst she told me 1000 US I needed to send but then said only send $200 US for it. She said it will take 2 weeks for her to receive her passport. Since I have been home she has lost her job at the webcam site and also her teaching job so she has no job now. She lives in an apartment with her friend that she now has to share with 5 men and it is very crowded. I'll put some info in point for to make it a bit easier to give me advise.

We spoke for 2 weeks then she said she loved me
    I went to visit her, she showed up.
    She had sex with me after 3 days
    She kept me waiting at the hotel for her nearly everyday and was often 2, 3 4 hours late.
    I payed for everything
    we ate at restaurants everyday
    She showed me the sights and took me lots of places, zoo etc
    Her friends didnt like me and were very jealous
    She spent a hell of alot of time on her mobile phone
    I met her mother, brothers, sisters and stayed at her grandmas house
    I bought her heaps of expensive gifts
    I was not allowed to pick my clothes i bought for myself, they were all no good and she made me buy the clothes she wanted me to wear.
    I have sent her alot of money via Western Union
    When I call her from australia the phone line is always so bad we cant talk or the phone cuts out.

Thats about all I can think of atm, im going crazy wanting her to be here, i will do anyhting to get her here.

Ok so, please be really gentle, Im a total newb and Im convinced because I met her and she had sex with me and I met her family that she really loves me and is not scamming me.

I really need to know the cost of a Passport for her and how long it will take to get one. I'm using any info I can get from these boards to compare to waht she has told me, so no flaming really would be appreciated. She cried and cried the day before I was leaving. She got angry when i smoked or drank, so I'm confused, wouldnt a scammer not give a **** about buying me clothes, wherther i smoked or drank etc?

I'll relay the full story and hopefully you can give me some advice.
    She worked at a webcam site and thats how I met her. We talked over the internet for about 3 weeks and I could see her ont he webcam all the time. She told me she would die without me if I didnt go and see her. She insisted I go to her, never wanted to come here to Australia. I went there and she actually did show up at the airport. She is 19 I am 29. WE got along really well, the language barrier was a bit hard though. I was worried because she said she had a brother and mother in hospital for kidney transplants etc, I thought oh oh, but she took me to see both the mother and the brother in hospital. I went to her birth villiage to meet her little brother and sister and her grandmother. I have convinced her to come to visit me in Australia but she sais she is scared. She said she had to go back to her village where she was born to aplly for her passport. At forst she told me 1000 US I needed to send but then said only send $200 US for it. She said it will take 2 weeks for her to receive her passport. Since I have been home she has lost her job at the webcam site and also her teaching job so she has no job now. She lives in an apartment with her friend that she now has to share with 5 men and it is very crowded. I'll put some info in point for to make it a bit easier to give me advise.

We spoke for 2 weeks then she said she loved me
    I went to visit her, she showed up.
    She had sex with me after 3 days
    She kept me waiting at the hotel for her nearly everyday and was often 2, 3 4 hours late.
    I payed for everything
    we ate at restaurants everyday
    She showed me the sights and took me lots of places, zoo etc
    Her friends didnt like me and were very jealous
    She spent a hell of alot of time on her mobile phone
    I met her mother, brothers, sisters and stayed at her grandmas house
    I bought her heaps of expensive gifts
    I was not allowed to pick my clothes i bought for myself, they were all no good and she made me buy the clothes she wanted me to wear.
    I have sent her alot of money via Western Union
    When I call her from australia the phone line is always so bad we cant talk or the phone cuts out.

Thats about all I can think of atm, im going crazy wanting her to be here, i will do anyhting to get her here.

Ok so, please be really gentle, Im a total newb and Im convinced because I met her and she had sex with me and I met her family that she really loves me and is not scamming me.

I really need to know the cost of a Passport for her and how long it will take to get one. I'm using any info I can get from these boards to compare to waht she has told me, so no flaming really would be appreciated. She cried and cried the day before I was leaving. She got angry when i smoked or drank, so I'm confused, wouldnt a scammer not give a **** about buying me clothes, wherther i smoked or drank etc?

She may or may not be a scammer. Yes they all have local passports, but what she was trying to get is an International passport. nick20045 is confused by this. I'm sure she has a local passport dude. My fiance is from Ukraine too, but it does not cost $1000 for an international passport. Not even $200. Yes, she can bribe an official to speed up the process, so she could shell out $200 including bribe. But your main concern should be whether or not your country will even give her a visa. The international passport is easy to get, but if Australia is like the US, a tourist visa will be virtually impossible for her to get. Without it, she will not be allowed in your country. She will likely have to go to the Australian embassy in Kiev for an interview too. Just because she had sex with you, picked out your clothes, and you met her family, does not mean she is not a scammer. I find it hard to believe she lost her job right at such an inconvenient momemt. jobs are not hard to find in Ukraine right now. The economy there is growing, so there are jobs. Think with your head on this one. I'm not saying she is a scammer, but she is displaying some of the signatures, plus you are like a sugar daddy sending her all that money via WU.

She may or may not be a scammer. Yes they all have local passports, but what she was trying to get is an International passport. nick20045 is confused by this. I'm sure she has a local passport dude. My fiance is from Ukraine too, but it does not cost $1000 for an international passport. Not even $200. Yes, she can bribe an official to speed up the process, so she could shell out $200 including bribe. But your main concern should be whether or not your country will even give her a visa. The international passport is easy to get, but if Australia is like the US, a tourist visa will be virtually impossible for her to get. Without it, she will not be allowed in your country. She will likely have to go to the Australian embassy in Kiev for an interview too. Just because she had sex with you, picked out your clothes, and you met her family, does not mean she is not a scammer. I find it hard to believe she lost her job right at such an inconvenient momemt. jobs are not hard to find in Ukraine right now. The economy there is growing, so there are jobs. Think with your head on this one. I'm not saying she is a scammer, but she is displaying some of the signatures, plus you are like a sugar daddy sending her all that money via WU.

Be very careful..there are signs here that it smells of a scam.
    Although it happens rarely, you can get scammed by these women at the personal visit and if she was on the mobile phone a lot thats very suspicious and indicates there are other men in the background..thats a probable reason why she was late all the time an kept you waiting at the hotel.
    I was once married to a foreign girl and know all about Australian immigration rules and requirements.
    I live in Geelong, outside of Melbourne.
    Nik, she will never get a visitors visa to Australia.
    Only way to bring her Australia is on a "fiancee visa" or what Department of Immigration call "prospective spouse sub-class 300 visa"
    This is an expensive process and costs $1200aud in application fees plus $300 aud medical examination costs and she must get the paperwork and apply for it through the Australian Embassy in Moscow website http:// www.australianembassy.ru as this is the only embassy in the whole of the Former Soviet Union that processes visa applications...Australia has no embassy in the Ukraine, only an "Honorary Consul" and they do no visa processing there but only come to Kiev once every 3 months to conduct visa interviews after it has been appied for in Moscow. Processing time for a fiance visa (sub-class 300) is 7 to 12 months and she must apply for it outside of Australia and you and her must prove the relationship and intention to marry in Australia after she is given a fiance visa which is very hard to get.
    There are many requirements.
    You must "sponsor" her here for immigration and in order for you to be a sponsor, you must have had a minimum taxable income of $33,000 a year for the last two assessable financial years and had no periods of unemployment in that time and also not have had a previous foreign fiance within the last 5 years before lodging the application.
    If you do not meet any of these requirements you can not bring her to Australia yourself..there is an unwritten rule that you must have known her at least 6 months before applying AND prove you went on a personal visit to see her in her country with photos of her and you together, copies of plane tickets, accomodation receipts and records of all your letters to her as well as phone calls.
    I you do not meet the income requirements, another adult such as a family member or friend who eets the income requirements can sposnor her on your behalf but like you, they enter a contract with the Government called "Assurance of Support" which is a legally binding document, that you agree to support her for two years financially ( or your friend etc.) and if she leaves you, the Government will recover all its costs from you or the person that "sponsored her" if she claims Centrelink benefits or is deported after expensive appeals..this costs will amount to thousands and I don;t think any Aussie will stick there neck out for you for 2 years if you can't sponsor her yourself..its a big ask and a big risk!
    You can e-mail me at sparkyv1964@hotmail.com if you want to know more.. I know all the ins and outs of bringing in a foreign bride as I have done it all myself!

Be very careful..there are signs here that it smells of a scam.
    Although it happens rarely, you can get scammed by these women at the personal visit and if she was on the mobile phone a lot thats very suspicious and indicates there are other men in the background..thats a probable reason why she was late all the time an kept you waiting at the hotel.
    I was once married to a foreign girl and know all about Australian immigration rules and requirements.
    I live in Geelong, outside of Melbourne.
    Nik, she will never get a visitors visa to Australia.
    Only way to bring her Australia is on a "fiancee visa" or what Department of Immigration call "prospective spouse sub-class 300 visa"
    This is an expensive process and costs $1200aud in application fees plus $300 aud medical examination costs and she must get the paperwork and apply for it through the Australian Embassy in Moscow website http:// www.australianembassy.ru as this is the only embassy in the whole of the Former Soviet Union that processes visa applications...Australia has no embassy in the Ukraine, only an "Honorary Consul" and they do no visa processing there but only come to Kiev once every 3 months to conduct visa interviews after it has been appied for in Moscow. Processing time for a fiance visa (sub-class 300) is 7 to 12 months and she must apply for it outside of Australia and you and her must prove the relationship and intention to marry in Australia after she is given a fiance visa which is very hard to get.
    There are many requirements.
    You must "sponsor" her here for immigration and in order for you to be a sponsor, you must have had a minimum taxable income of $33,000 a year for the last two assessable financial years and had no periods of unemployment in that time and also not have had a previous foreign fiance within the last 5 years before lodging the application.
    If you do not meet any of these requirements you can not bring her to Australia yourself..there is an unwritten rule that you must have known her at least 6 months before applying AND prove you went on a personal visit to see her in her country with photos of her and you together, copies of plane tickets, accomodation receipts and records of all your letters to her as well as phone calls.
    I you do not meet the income requirements, another adult such as a family member or friend who eets the income requirements can sposnor her on your behalf but like you, they enter a contract with the Government called "Assurance of Support" which is a legally binding document, that you agree to support her for two years financially ( or your friend etc.) and if she leaves you, the Government will recover all its costs from you or the person that "sponsored her" if she claims Centrelink benefits or is deported after expensive appeals..this costs will amount to thousands and I don;t think any Aussie will stick there neck out for you for 2 years if you can't sponsor her yourself..its a big ask and a big risk!
    You can e-mail me at sparkyv1964@hotmail.com if you want to know more.. I know all the ins and outs of bringing in a foreign bride as I have done it all myself!

Thanks for the advice and info. Yes she does have the local Passport or whatever it is they have. I thought 1000US was way too much. I came home with 400 photos, I think maybe 5 of them have us together in them and the rest are mostly of me. She always wanted to take the photos and always wanted me to be in them. There are a fair few of her, but by herself not with anyone. Could she have applied for her Passport anywhere in the Ukraine of is she telling the truth about having to travel the 6 hour journey to the village where her mother lives? She also made me light her cigareetes (though I was not allowed to smoke) and hold her coat and handbag all the time (until I bought her a new handbag, she was fine holding that one herself) She was extremely bossy and actually quite violent. She pinched my arms until they were black and blue but thought it was cute becuase it made me squeal. I have been at her to get her Passport app in for about 3 weeks now but she sais she is scared to come and she wants me to come back to her. She has now said ok she will come but she didnt have a clue how to do it, apparently a friend told her what she needed to do. Sounds like there is no way she can get a visa here anyway. I'm a bit confused at some of her behavior, but i'm maybe thinking its just the different culture?