Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the advice and info. Yes she does have the local Passport or whatever it is they have. I thought 1000US was way too much. I came home with 400 photos, I think maybe 5 of them have us together in them and the rest are mostly of me. She always wanted to take the photos and always wanted me to be in them. There are a fair few of her, but by herself not with anyone. Could she have applied for her Passport anywhere in the Ukraine of is she telling the truth about having to travel the 6 hour journey to the village where her mother lives? She also made me light her cigareetes (though I was not allowed to smoke) and hold her coat and handbag all the time (until I bought her a new handbag, she was fine holding that one herself) She was extremely bossy and actually quite violent. She pinched my arms until they were black and blue but thought it was cute becuase it made me squeal. I have been at her to get her Passport app in for about 3 weeks now but she sais she is scared to come and she wants me to come back to her. She has now said ok she will come but she didnt have a clue how to do it, apparently a friend told her what she needed to do. Sounds like there is no way she can get a visa here anyway. I'm a bit confused at some of her behavior, but i'm maybe thinking its just the different culture?

Im sorry Nik..she is a fruit loop if she does the things you described..you are courting disaster and she is a user..dump her in the garbage and learn from your experience mate.
    Violence in women is not normal

Im sorry Nik..she is a fruit loop if she does the things you described..you are courting disaster and she is a user..dump her in the garbage and learn from your experience mate.
    Violence in women is not normal

Go to www.antiscam.net forum and talk to the guys in there including myself..theres one guy in there who was involved with a violent Russian weirdo women for 3 years and in the end she came to the US, caused so much trouble and problems that he had to put her on a plane back home to Russia after spending thousands on her and doing multiple trips to Russia to see her.
    Nik, at 19 years old your Ukrainian girl is way too young to be serious or know anything about relationships..she is just a kid with a fruit loop brain!
    I got a very bad feeling after reading what you described..don't be blinded by beauty..she is screwing with your brain mate and see the reality for what it is and don't be so desperate to find a partner..its not her I can tell you.

Go to www.antiscam.net forum and talk to the guys in there including myself..theres one guy in there who was involved with a violent Russian weirdo women for 3 years and in the end she came to the US, caused so much trouble and problems that he had to put her on a plane back home to Russia after spending thousands on her and doing multiple trips to Russia to see her.
    Nik, at 19 years old your Ukrainian girl is way too young to be serious or know anything about relationships..she is just a kid with a fruit loop brain!
    I got a very bad feeling after reading what you described..don't be blinded by beauty..she is screwing with your brain mate and see the reality for what it is and don't be so desperate to find a partner..its not her I can tell you.

Correction Nik..go to www.antiscam.org forum and find all the info and advice you need on that site to help you and experienced guys who have been involved with these Russian/Ukraine/FSU women and been scammed, lied too and manipulated.
    You are being manipulated by this girl, Nik.
    Don't think about whats between her legs or her body...you have to live with this person if you make that choice and can you do it?
    Shes too young and silly, Nik.
    I have got grave concerns for you.
    You should have investigated scams before making your trip overseas!

Correction Nik..go to www.antiscam.org forum and find all the info and advice you need on that site to help you and experienced guys who have been involved with these Russian/Ukraine/FSU women and been scammed, lied too and manipulated.
    You are being manipulated by this girl, Nik.
    Don't think about whats between her legs or her body...you have to live with this person if you make that choice and can you do it?
    Shes too young and silly, Nik.
    I have got grave concerns for you.
    You should have investigated scams before making your trip overseas!

Nik,
    I have strong doubts about her intentions.
    She is far to young to have any serious intentions and she has no idea what she getting into when moving to a foreign country.
    Getting a job should not be too hard at the moment in Ukrain and I think she is just living of your back.
    Stay away from her is my advice.

Nik,
    I have strong doubts about her intentions.
    She is far to young to have any serious intentions and she has no idea what she getting into when moving to a foreign country.
    Getting a job should not be too hard at the moment in Ukrain and I think she is just living of your back.
    Stay away from her is my advice.