Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: I'm a Suckah!

Default I'm a Suckah!

Jeez, i thought i had it made till i did a search on this girls address and this website came up. I knew it was to good to be true.
    I was on a dating site and this girl IM's me, she says she is coming to Canada on a 3 month work visa, in this time she wants to meet her prince charming. Her Date website name was serze and this is what she wrote

"serdze>: Hello my hope!
    I am not sure that you can get this message but if I am lucky and you got I want you to know
    that I want to travel to your country to work and I just
    want to meet right man.I live in Russia and my goal is to leave this
    country because it is impossible to live here for young pretty woman.they tell I look well
    enough,I am blonde with blue eyes,my friends call me Barby.I will send a few photos if you reply.
    if you don't have wife nor girlfriend ,maybe we could try to meet?I will work for three
    months and I hope it is enough time to try to meet right man.
    I am 25 years old ,

After this we exchanged a few emails, she hasnt asked for money YET ( i would of gave freely if i didnt find this site lol}. She has just explained how bad it is there for russian woman and said that her friend did what she is trying to do and found a job, then a man.

She has a upcoming birthday, less than a month away ( read that that was a sign). She wants me to meet her at the airport and stay with me for her 3 month visa. This is supposed to happen in less than a week.
    Plz help, i will not send money for any reason. She said her name was julia from Tobolsk, Russia house 124- flat 44 (this site came up when i put in here address}. Her emails seem true in their own way, just how do you get a work visa if you dont have a job waiting for you.
    The power of a young sexy woman is overwhelming. I have two heads thinking [] Help a bud out and give some needed advice, i know what the anwser is. [8]

Yep, I'm a suckah. I was looking around for info on her and guess what i saw the pitcure's she gave me with a heading "known scammers". I feel like a idiot, her real name is "This is Elena Butorina (Butorena)

or Tatyana Sannikova or Elena Nekrasova or Elena Vitke "

Plus i read the same letters that i received. You guys are life savers. i was telling buddies about her and everything. SUCKER, Damm she was a fine looking woman[8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8]

Yep, I'm a suckah. I was looking around for info on her and guess what i saw the pitcure's she gave me with a heading "known scammers". I feel like a idiot, her real name is "This is Elena Butorina (Butorena)

or Tatyana Sannikova or Elena Nekrasova or Elena Vitke "

Plus i read the same letters that i received. You guys are life savers. i was telling buddies about her and everything. SUCKER, Damm she was a fine looking woman[8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8][8]

Don't beat yourself up too badly. At least you are now smarter and you did the right thing by checking for info on your "girl".

I also corresponded with Tatyana. If you let "her" play out her game, she would have gotten to the point where she says that she has all the paperwork completed and has booked a flight to your area. She will even send you flight info and scanned pictures of her official documents. The day before her supposed flight, she will suddenly realize that she needs $500 and will start pounding you for money. If you send the money, you will never hear from her again.

If it makes you feel any better, it is probably a man sending the letters. Also realize that the same letters and pictures were being sent to guys around the world.

Since she is a known scammer, I would suggest that you just stop corresponding with her now. As long as you continue to keep lines of communication open with her by either thinking that you will play with her for awhile, or by confronting her with facts about her being a scammer, she will keep looking for ways to work on you and try to get into your head.

If you are in a similar situation in the future and want some advice on things to look for in a possible scammer, send me an email. I do not want to post too much information publicly which scammers can then use to alter their approach.

Stick with the golden rule of never sending money to a girl until you meet face to face.

Good luck.

Don't beat yourself up too badly. At least you are now smarter and you did the right thing by checking for info on your "girl".

I also corresponded with Tatyana. If you let "her" play out her game, she would have gotten to the point where she says that she has all the paperwork completed and has booked a flight to your area. She will even send you flight info and scanned pictures of her official documents. The day before her supposed flight, she will suddenly realize that she needs $500 and will start pounding you for money. If you send the money, you will never hear from her again.

If it makes you feel any better, it is probably a man sending the letters. Also realize that the same letters and pictures were being sent to guys around the world.

Since she is a known scammer, I would suggest that you just stop corresponding with her now. As long as you continue to keep lines of communication open with her by either thinking that you will play with her for awhile, or by confronting her with facts about her being a scammer, she will keep looking for ways to work on you and try to get into your head.

If you are in a similar situation in the future and want some advice on things to look for in a possible scammer, send me an email. I do not want to post too much information publicly which scammers can then use to alter their approach.

Stick with the golden rule of never sending money to a girl until you meet face to face.

Good luck.

just contact the immigration service closest to you and find out the exact requirements these girls need to enter canada. A work visa? She must have a sponsor here and they are liable for her actions and living expenses also it takes more than a week to get the visa to enter.. Short of "running out of money at the airport, she has covered all the shortfalls in her quest for money.

just contact the immigration service closest to you and find out the exact requirements these girls need to enter canada. A work visa? She must have a sponsor here and they are liable for her actions and living expenses also it takes more than a week to get the visa to enter.. Short of "running out of money at the airport, she has covered all the shortfalls in her quest for money.