Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Passport - can it be verified ????

I have emailed this person for 2 months. After about 4 weeks the emails got rather romantic - but not surprising since she said she was looking for a 'mate'. I was NOT and explained this in my first email! She contacted me first not I her! I have read this is already a dangerous start! I had my profile on a web site for contacting chinese friends!!! nothing to do Russia! And so it began, and the friendly emails got more and more friendlier. I felt it all moved too fast, and I became vulnerable, and this person had many common interests with me and her agruments were plausible. Her letters are composed from some perefctly formed phrases and sentences which must be her own. I have asked my correspondent to scan a copy of her passport and send me as we plan her journey to me. She says travel to her is too dangerous. Can I use this information to verify the identity and address of this person. I have suggested to her that I would buy her a return ticket (I will not send money). She always mentions a girlfriend advising her about a travel agency - I tell her forget agencies; visa and tickets can be arranged privately and directly without an agency. What is your opinion of my buying the ticket? I feel guilty wanting to test her(?) of thinking something underhand. At one point I found here on scam site! I asked her in as sensitive and inoffensive way I could what her name and photo was doing there. She was deeply offended and told me she went to an agency 2years ago and they must be using her photo illegally and she discovered the agency is now closed. That semed plausible. Please give your opinions. - but now i am becoming far too emotionally involved - I need to have peace of mind. Thank you for your comments.

morta un papa se ne fa un altra

I think you have a scammer there, friend. She fis the common profile to the "t".

Other than that - I can verify her passport for you. I will send you a personal message.

I think you have a scammer there, friend. She fis the common profile to the "t".

Other than that - I can verify her passport for you. I will send you a personal message.

smells like scammer all the way to me also. You should check with your passport and visa office or online to see the requirements for her to come to you. Every country has different rules. How was she getting to you? on a one way ticket? I do not beleive that would be possible. Two months is too quick to fall in love with someone you have never met.

send no money .....please

smells like scammer all the way to me also. You should check with your passport and visa office or online to see the requirements for her to come to you. Every country has different rules. How was she getting to you? on a one way ticket? I do not beleive that would be possible. Two months is too quick to fall in love with someone you have never met.

send no money .....please

She is on the scam site for a reason. They do not post any info unless it is verified by her in an email asking for money. Shoot me her name and addy and i will search for you., Email me through this site and I will send you my address to email me.

She is on the scam site for a reason. They do not post any info unless it is verified by her in an email asking for money. Shoot me her name and addy and i will search for you., Email me through this site and I will send you my address to email me.

quote:Originally posted by elenag

Hi there can u help me to verify a us passport,i got it in a jpgfile,i had contacted the us embassy here in denmark but they cant help me.I can reach me in my private email : kberg@pc.dk
    Thnx in advance Kurt

livinginukraine Guest

Most girls who cantact you first, if through an agency, so so because its actually the agency that contacted you trying to drum up some work. I know that because i live here and i have friends that work in agencies.
    Jon