Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Svetlana Grebnefa

Hi guy's i was recently shocked to see a girl who was named Svetlana Grebnefa. I know she corresponded with a man "Sal from Miami i think" I think his call sign was S manila?
    This women that goes by Svetlana i was scammed many thousands and thousands of USDdollars!!!!!! She corresponded with me for about a year mostly live chat etc. She went by the name Natalia Anisimova from Cheboksary.
    Please if anyone knows the where abouts or has been scammed by this person can you please e-mail me unique.physique@optusnet.com.au
    This is most important.
    Thankyou

we cannot tell too much from a name as these women change them more often the their shorts. E mail me through this forum and I will give you my email addy. Then send me a forwarded email complete with the header and I will do what I can to locate her for you.

we cannot tell too much from a name as these women change them more often the their shorts. E mail me through this forum and I will give you my email addy. Then send me a forwarded email complete with the header and I will do what I can to locate her for you.