Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Elenag,
    I was not trying to upset you. Remember that this is a anti scam site
    If you need help with marriage issues you will have to look elsewhere.
    I never went looking for a foriegn bride, They found me (as i wrote).
    Sounds like your a scam victim? But then you seem to encourage it.
    What is your angle?? There must be one,Why, because you replied to this thread.Any one else would have just read it,not replied with a dumbass comment.
    Oh!! I will continue to date here (FT.Lauderdale)We have no shortage
    of woman, Plenty of foriegners, if your into that kinda thing.

HAPPY STALKING MIKE

Question: are you a man or woman ???

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Elenag,
    What is your angle?? There must be one,Why, because you replied to this thread.Any one else would have just read it,not replied with a dumbass comment.

HAPPY STALKING MIKE

elenag posts as a russian woman who is a "scam detective".

personally i think this person needs to sit and decide before giving advise.

some of the posts i have read are, i have to say, absolute crap.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Elenag,

HAPPY STALKING MIKE

elenag posts as a russian woman who is a "scam detective".

personally i think this person needs to sit and decide before giving advise.

some of the posts i have read are, i have to say, absolute crap.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Elenag,

HAPPY STALKING MIKE

I wasn't upset, but thanks for caring

My comment was a dumbass?[B)] Ouch!

My take on it is that 1) you need to lighten up, you sound overly angry. 2) some people need to stop thinking with the wrong head and learn to be sceptical, and 99% of the scammers won't be of any threat to them; 3) some RWs can be as great as the agencies advertize them, and some can be as bad as you can only imagine in your worst nightmare. 4) No every AM is suitable for a marriage to a RW (or for a marriage. period), and not every RW is suitable for a life in the US or for a marriage to an AM (or for any marriage for that matter). 5) therefore, posts or opinions that generalize to much on either side of the line tend to be... how to say it... inaccurate of the whole truth.

So, for all you out there reading this and that about RWs, some glowing agency ads and some doom and gloom reviews on the scam forums just like this one, the truth is probably going to be somewhere in the middle.

I am a woman (do you think there could be a guy by the name Elena? ). I won't re-type everything about me, it has been discussed on another thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=351. You are welcome to refer to it with your questions about my gender and my relationship to this forum and to the subject of international dating in general.

Elenag,

HAPPY STALKING MIKE

I wasn't upset, but thanks for caring

My comment was a dumbass?[B)] Ouch!

My take on it is that 1) you need to lighten up, you sound overly angry. 2) some people need to stop thinking with the wrong head and learn to be sceptical, and 99% of the scammers won't be of any threat to them; 3) some RWs can be as great as the agencies advertize them, and some can be as bad as you can only imagine in your worst nightmare. 4) No every AM is suitable for a marriage to a RW (or for a marriage. period), and not every RW is suitable for a life in the US or for a marriage to an AM (or for any marriage for that matter). 5) therefore, posts or opinions that generalize to much on either side of the line tend to be... how to say it... inaccurate of the whole truth.

So, for all you out there reading this and that about RWs, some glowing agency ads and some doom and gloom reviews on the scam forums just like this one, the truth is probably going to be somewhere in the middle.

I am a woman (do you think there could be a guy by the name Elena? ). I won't re-type everything about me, it has been discussed on another thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=351. You are welcome to refer to it with your questions about my gender and my relationship to this forum and to the subject of international dating in general.

Well... That about sums it all up. Lets see hmmm......
    A Russian woman with a attitude, got lucky and made it to the U.S.
    Now she acts like the #1 source of wealth + knowledge (guru)on this topic,What are you trying to prove??
    You have shown that your immature.
    I see that any time you dont agree with someones post you call them angry, I think it makes you look ignorant.
    Intead of trying to protect the woman of Russia why dont you try something usefull like saving a forest.HEY.... Now that your in America you should be happy and grateful not angry so go on and be a good little housewife, it is what you were "bought" for!!!
    Mike

Well... That about sums it all up. Lets see hmmm......
    A Russian woman with a attitude, got lucky and made it to the U.S.
    Now she acts like the #1 source of wealth + knowledge (guru)on this topic,What are you trying to prove??
    You have shown that your immature.
    I see that any time you dont agree with someones post you call them angry, I think it makes you look ignorant.
    Intead of trying to protect the woman of Russia why dont you try something usefull like saving a forest.HEY.... Now that your in America you should be happy and grateful not angry so go on and be a good little housewife, it is what you were "bought" for!!!
    Mike

[V]
    ouch once again! what harsh words for someone you do not even know!

my advice to you stays the same: less negative emotions - more positive attitude! life will look alot brighter

oh well.

p.s. have a good night

[V]
    ouch once again! what harsh words for someone you do not even know!

my advice to you stays the same: less negative emotions - more positive attitude! life will look alot brighter

oh well.

p.s. have a good night

Scam magnet,
    Excuse me for dropping my 2 cents here, but after reading this thread I can easily see where it might be headed.
    I see that you have been accused of being an angry person. After reading your posts a couple of times, I see absolutely nothing that you have said that seems angry. There is a huge difference between the real cold/hard truth and (you know who's) perception of it.
    Having been personally involved with several Russian women (I am not talking about internet love stories here) I can tell you that it is a common tactic when they have no other defense. "Oh, you are a very angry man". They all do it and it makes no difference if you are actually angry about anything or not. They just paint the label and then stick their head in the sand.
    It is also very common on these type of forums for Russian women to bypass the real issues and try to label those that they do not agree with as angry woman haters. Loosers, misfits,undesirables.
    After all, they are (in their own minds) the greatest thing since cheesecake.