Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Scam magnet,
    Excuse me for dropping my 2 cents here, but after reading this thread I can easily see where it might be headed.
    I see that you have been accused of being an angry person. After reading your posts a couple of times, I see absolutely nothing that you have said that seems angry. There is a huge difference between the real cold/hard truth and (you know who's) perception of it.
    Having been personally involved with several Russian women (I am not talking about internet love stories here) I can tell you that it is a common tactic when they have no other defense. "Oh, you are a very angry man". They all do it and it makes no difference if you are actually angry about anything or not. They just paint the label and then stick their head in the sand.
    It is also very common on these type of forums for Russian women to bypass the real issues and try to label those that they do not agree with as angry woman haters. Loosers, misfits,undesirables.
    After all, they are (in their own minds) the greatest thing since cheesecake.

I really thought we were all past this petty name calling. A woman's point of view should be welcomed no matter her origin. Previosly it was mentioned that good marriages were few and not heard of.....why would someone that is happily married be commenting on this forum, much less reading it. Some comments do not make much sense. That is my comment, and I already have a name.

I really thought we were all past this petty name calling. A woman's point of view should be welcomed no matter her origin. Previosly it was mentioned that good marriages were few and not heard of.....why would someone that is happily married be commenting on this forum, much less reading it. Some comments do not make much sense. That is my comment, and I already have a name.

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

A woman's point of view should be welcomed no matter her origin. Some comments do not make much sense.
    The guy clearly stated that he is not angry about anything. Her point of view is that he is. I tend to believe that he knows more about himself than she does.

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

A woman's point of view should be welcomed no matter her origin. Some comments do not make much sense.
    The guy clearly stated that he is not angry about anything. Her point of view is that he is. I tend to believe that he knows more about himself than she does.

bypass the important issues? I kind of thought I addressed "the important issue" in my previous post... what other important isues did I bypass? I am stratching my head here.

scam magnet, how many Russian ladies have you got to know in real life? just give me the number.

sonar, the same question to you. you said, you had several.

by the way, if several people tell you you are an angry man, you might want to at least get a third opinion from an independent party! i personally see angry men all the time. nothing to be surpised at given that I deal mainly with scam victims. and just because I think they are angry does not mean that I am the one with the problem. I see why they are angry and I feel for them. if I was in a wedding business, i would see happy people all the time. being angry is not a problem. not being able to admit that you are angry, or not being able to tell the difference between build-up anger and "being cynical" is a problem.

toymaker, I am here because I am always on a hunt for new scammers. and I enjoy the challenge of being on forums like this. after all, where else can you enjoy such a great company of finest minds of the male species?

bypass the important issues? I kind of thought I addressed "the important issue" in my previous post... what other important isues did I bypass? I am stratching my head here.

scam magnet, how many Russian ladies have you got to know in real life? just give me the number.

sonar, the same question to you. you said, you had several.

by the way, if several people tell you you are an angry man, you might want to at least get a third opinion from an independent party! i personally see angry men all the time. nothing to be surpised at given that I deal mainly with scam victims. and just because I think they are angry does not mean that I am the one with the problem. I see why they are angry and I feel for them. if I was in a wedding business, i would see happy people all the time. being angry is not a problem. not being able to admit that you are angry, or not being able to tell the difference between build-up anger and "being cynical" is a problem.

toymaker, I am here because I am always on a hunt for new scammers. and I enjoy the challenge of being on forums like this. after all, where else can you enjoy such a great company of finest minds of the male species?

Thank you Elena I take that as a compliment. I also saw anger but maybe a more careful explanation of the problem would lead to a truer understanding . No offence to anyone but all comments should be accepted as a comment not a "JAB" at a persons personallity or nationality. I have lived with oppression as a METIS man but would not force my views on anyone because of thier geneology. We cannot help to whom or when we were born and we should not be chastised for the sin of not being born in thier country. Elena cannot help what some other "lady" has done to a person and is NOT ot be held responsible. I apologize Elena for my friends on this forum.

Thank you Elena I take that as a compliment. I also saw anger but maybe a more careful explanation of the problem would lead to a truer understanding . No offence to anyone but all comments should be accepted as a comment not a "JAB" at a persons personallity or nationality. I have lived with oppression as a METIS man but would not force my views on anyone because of thier geneology. We cannot help to whom or when we were born and we should not be chastised for the sin of not being born in thier country. Elena cannot help what some other "lady" has done to a person and is NOT ot be held responsible. I apologize Elena for my friends on this forum.

wow, toymaker. that was nice.

but do not worry about me, i can take a little heat from those two. i do appreciate what you said, though.